• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

That Big Hydroxychloroquine Study the Media Went Nuts Over Turned Out to Be a Scam

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
Surgisphere, whose employees appear to include a sci-fi writer and adult content model, provided database behind Lancet and New England Journal of Medicine hydroxychloroquine studies

While these studies being frauds is bad, what’s worse is that the media took their message far and wide, literally painting hydroxychloroquine as some kind of death sentence.

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
a few of the red flags here, liberals...

• In 2008, Desai launched a crowdfunding campaign on the website Indiegogo promoting a wearable “next generation human augmentation device that can help you achieve what you never thought was possible”. The device never came to fruition.
  • Desai’s Wikipedia page has been deleted following questions about Surgisphere and his history, first raised in 2010.

But hey, believe what you want to believe.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Meanwhile, back in the real world, yet another study, using “gold standard” techniques, has found that the malaria meds are worthless for COVID.

But that matters not to Trump cultists - Dear Leader Trump has told them it works!

;-)

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
Meanwhile, back in the real world, yet another study, using “gold standard” techniques, has found that the malaria meds are worthless for COVID.

But that matters not to Trump cultists - Dear Leader Trump has told them it works!

;-)
typical derailment. Not even discussing the OP. Reported. Go find a waaaaaaaaambulance.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Point of topic is a bogus study....You tried to turn it into a 'Trump people suck' thread. FAIL.

Go whine about unfair moderation some more, adults are talking.
Nope. You lie about the study you criticize, and you just ignore the other studies confirming what that study concluded - that you are nuts if you take medical advice from the conman-in-chief. When these things are pointed out, you whine.

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
Nope. You lie about the study you criticize, and you just ignore the other studies confirming what that study concluded - that you are nuts if you take medical advice from the conman-in-chief. When these things are pointed out, you whine.
point out my 'lie'. Tell me exactly what did I say about the study that is a lie.

I'll wait........

Bugsy McGurk

President
point out my 'lie'. Tell me exactly what did I say about the study that is a lie.

I'll wait........
Hello? You said it was a “scam” and a “fraud,” when it was actually a study that concluded the same thing as the other studies - that the malaria meds are useless in fighting COVID.

You should give it a rest.

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
You barged in to defend the post calling it a scam and a fraud.

Do you retract the claim that it was a scam and a fraud?
spin away. First you claimed 'I' said it was a scam and a fraud...then when you couldn't prove your typical bullshit, instead of manning up and admitting you lied, you twstied and danced into 'But you did not denoucen the OP'.

No wonder you get thread banned, posts removed, and board vacations more often than anyone else.

Bugsy McGurk

President
spin away. First you claimed 'I' said it was a scam and a fraud...then when you couldn't prove your typical bullshit, instead of manning up and admitting you lied, you twstied and danced into 'But you did not denoucen the OP'.

No wonder you get thread banned, posts removed, and board vacations more often than anyone else.
Your whining is boring.

You dodged my question. Here it is again...

Your answer?

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
Your whining is boring.

You dodged my question. Here it is again...

Your answer?
even someone of your limited mental capacity should know it is impossible to retract a statement that was never made. I made no such statement, you repeatedly lied and said I did. you FAILED to find a single post where I made such a statement.

Typical bullshit from you. Dismissed.

Bugsy McGurk

President
even someone of your limited mental capacity should know it is impossible to retract a statement that was never made. I made no such statement, you repeatedly lied and said I did. you FAILED to find a single post where I made such a statement.

Typical bullshit from you. Dismissed.
But you disagree with the statement, no?

Dodge away!

;-)

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
But you disagree with the statement, no?

Dodge away!

;-)
the only dodger here is you, failing to admit you LIED about something I never said.

As long as you continue to lie on this forum, I will call you out in every single fvcking thread I find you lying in, until you either admit you lied, or slink away like you usually do.

Bugsy McGurk

President
the only dodger here is you, failing to admit you LIED about something I never said.

As long as you continue to lie on this forum, I will call you out in every single fvcking thread I find you lying in, until you either admit you lied, or slink away like you usually do.
Such lame dodging.

So very, very lame.