• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

the 09/11 insiders that pulled off the 8 year Lie

Queenie, you are going off into fantasy land now. I talked to one in the Atlanta Airport
And I have talked to quite a few people who were flying home - all flights were grounded hours before - Eye witnesses are not proof of anything - I now someone who knew something is fine when you know people - otherwise not. Sorry MA, it was a con -

EliteMind

Council Member
Oh,I have no doubt that the Bush Government helped. The old man was in a meeting with them when it happened.

But to say there were no planes and the planes were grounded is Bull. There were too many eye witnesses. Bush did fly the Bin laden family out of the country while we were stuck in DAYTONA Beach watching the FBI swarm all over because that is where a couple of them learned to fly.

ButQueenie's fantasy about planes being grounded and no planes involved is made up fantasy.
Queen lives in a world called "Mythology". She has no credibilty when discussing reality.

MaryAnne

Governor
And I have talked to quite a few people who were flying home - all flights were grounded hours before - Eye witnesses are not proof of anything - I now someone who knew something is fine when you know people - otherwise not. Sorry MA, it was a con -
You do not know crap about this situation. The planes were not grounded until after the Towers went down,but Bush or Cheney made sure the Bin Laden family were flown out.

I am not sure where this recent fantasy comes from,but it is clear you do not know what you are talking about. We finally were able to get the first flight out of Daytona 5 days later. We had 13 people on board and an Armed Guard.

The Atlanta Airport was almost empty. One of the busiest in the Country. You could not rent a car. We tried,but no one wanted to fly. That was the most dismal ending to a vacation,ever.

You do not know crap about this situation. The planes were not grounded until after the Towers went down,but Bush or Cheney made sure the Bin Laden family were flown out.

I am not sure where this recent fantasy comes from,but it is clear you do not know what you are talking about. We finally were able to get the first flight out of Daytona 5 days later. We had 13 people on board and an Armed Guard.

The Atlanta Airport was almost empty. One of the busiest in the Country. You could not rent a car. We tried,but no one wanted to fly. That was the most dismal ending to a vacation,ever.

Mary Anne look into those who run the clues'forum - put those two words together and you will find them - fantasy is Hollywood who made 9/11 - and all the other false flags - I am so tired of the lies MA - so tired, I have been listening to them all of my life and I really am tired - man is good but Gov is never good - it is our job to keep them in check - the loveliest thing about Americans is their innocents, their endearing naivety - but sweety it is the 11th hour - time to grow up.