• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The acid cons will belch up about this will possibly rot out their teeth.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Hey, Obama produces good movies, and Trump produces shakedown schemes and national and international chaos.

Other than that, they’re quite similar. They both produce things.

;-)
Yep, but he won't let them produce the evidence he and his b*tch, Mitch, are hiding.
I just heard about a letter that just emerged between Rudy Giuliani and the Ukrain President. You can bet they will keep that in their secret server.

Zam-Zam

Senator
Yep, but he won't let them produce the evidence he and his b*tch, Mitch, are hiding.
I just heard about a letter that just emerged between Rudy Giuliani and the Ukrain President. You can bet they will keep that in their secret server.

Anger is fear-based.

Why are you so angry?

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Anger is fear-based.

Why are you so angry?
So you are saying that Trump is afraid? Have you read his tweets since the impeachment and the Mueller trials started? He is scared sh*tless that he will lose and his little ego will be come as small as his hands. He is on TV right now saying that somebody told him that he is more important than Reagan and he is the greatest of all including Washington and Lincoln. And you are sitting here typing great things about this guy who lies to the public all the time and evidently his base are too dumb to know they are being lied to.

Zam-Zam

Senator
So you are saying that Trump is afraid? Have you read his tweets since the impeachment and the Mueller trials started? He is scared sh*tless that he will lose and his little ego will be come as small as his hands. He is on TV right now saying that somebody told him that he is more important than Reagan and he is the greatest of all including Washington and Lincoln. And you are sitting here typing great things about this guy who lies to the public all the time and evidently his base are too dumb to know they are being lied to.

He might be.

I'm saying you're afraid. Of what, exactly, I don't know.

It's not natural or healthy to harbor that much venom.

This is doing you no good.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
"bitch Mitch" speaking of belching up teeth!

Some people are saying?

Colorforms

Senator
Cons want to think of Barack and Michelle Obama (and their kids) as living in a mud hut somewhere in Kenya, eating dog and wishing they were Donald and Melania. Black people shouldn't think that they're fit to be the President, OR make money legally. Right, Obama haters?
What Madrassa did you get that idea from? We know the Obamas took the money and ran. :)

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
What Madrassa did you get that idea from? We know the Obamas took the money and ran. :)
Odd that. my understanding is that he was recently the president of the United States and she the first Lady, seems someone thinks that they live in the mud hut which is odd

Colorforms

Senator
Odd that. my understanding is that he was recently the president of the United States and she the first Lady, seems someone thinks that they live in the mud hut which is odd
I don't know who keeps filling these fascist's heads with this kind of propaganda, but then it does show just how easy they are to manipulate.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I don't know who keeps filling these fascist's heads with this kind of propaganda, but then it does show just how easy they are to manipulate.
It is some seriously deranged stuff. Everybody knows, at least everybody I know, that Obama was the preceding president of the United States. That's some now posit that he lived in a mud hut, or lives in a mud hut, is beyond my comprehension

Zam-Zam

Senator
It is some seriously deranged stuff. Everybody knows, at least everybody I know, that Obama was the preceding president of the United States. That's some now posit that he lived in a mud hut, or lives in a mud hut, is beyond my comprehension

For some reason, she seems to feel a need to fight with someone, and so she invents this imaginary scenario and ascribes it to people she doesn't like.

Your job is to buy into the premise.....Whether or not it makes any sense is irrelevant.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
For some reason, she seems to feel a need to fight with someone, and so she invents this imaginary scenario and ascribes it to people she doesn't like.

Your job is to buy into the premise.....Whether or not it makes any sense is irrelevant.

I know.