• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The acid cons will belch up about this will possibly rot out their teeth.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
For some reason, she seems to feel a need to fight with someone, and so she invents this imaginary scenario and ascribes it to people she doesn't like.

Your job is to buy into the premise.....Whether or not it makes any sense is irrelevant.
His JOB is to be the moderator. Not to discuss me with his fellow Trumpies. His "I know" shows his dishonesty and inflated ego. He's the one who started this sh*t with me and backhanded insults about me. Typical of people with inflated egos and a grudge. SO intent on getting me banned permanently. And you make him feel like he's important.
Big men, you two. Why don't you get a room.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
He might be.

I'm saying you're afraid. Of what, exactly, I don't know.

It's not natural or healthy to harbor that much venom.

This is doing you no good.
You sayin'. Imagine that. What makes you think I give a rats ass what you think or say?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
His JOB is to be the moderator. Not to discuss me with his fellow Trumpies. His "I know" shows his dishonesty and inflated ego. He's the one who started this sh*t with me and backhanded insults about me. Typical of people with inflated egos and a grudge. SO intent on getting me banned permanently. And you make him feel like he's important.
Big men, you two. Why don't you get a room.

A.No. It's not a job.

B. Don't give a .... about you.
C. You lie. Serial make it upper.
D. See B. You're who keeps notes, screen shots, an archive, etc. So dont babble about grudges.
E. You make shit up ..why should your bs be allowed to go unchallenged.

You are a serial insulter and liar. Dont pretend otherwise.

Nobody gets you banned buy you

Any other things to make up?

No? Get back to your made up shit about mud huts...

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Yep. I take no issue with what the Obamas did with Netflix. Ok by me. Also, I don't recall ever "wanting to think of the Obamas as living in a mud hut" or eating canines.

Sure seems like some folks are going nuts...
So you label yourself as a "con" now? Nice you finally admit it. Maybe you should re-read the subject line.. Or was it the "Obama haters" that you got so butt hurt over? You must be "going nuts".

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
What Madrassa did you get that idea from? We know the Obamas took the money and ran. :)
Link to Obama "taking money??" As far as I know, he got his money from speaking at different venues and for the books he has written. Got anything else? If so, show proof. Maybe you are confusing him with Trump who uses charity money for his campaign or to fill his coffers before his tax returns show up as not being as rich as he always claims.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
So you label yourself as a "con" now? Nice you finally admit it. Maybe you should re-read the subject line.. Or was it the "Obama haters" that you got so butt hurt over? You must be "going nuts".
"Finally admit"? I have self-labeled as a Christian conservative libertarian for some 20+ years...in many of those cases, in posts directly to you. You really should try to be a decent, honest person, Nina.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
A.No. It's not a job.

B. Don't give a .... about you.
C. You lie. Serial make it upper.
D. See B. You're who keeps notes, screen shots, an archive, etc. So dont babble about grudges.
E. You make shit up ..why should your bs be allowed to go unchallenged.

You are a serial insulter and liar. Dont pretend otherwise.

Nobody gets you banned buy you

Any other things to make up?

No? Get back to your made up shit about mud huts...
A. I didn't bring up the word JOB (referring to you). Zam did. Learn to read.
Your job is to buy into the premise.....Whether or not it makes any sense is irrelevant.

B. I'm glad to read that. Makes me cringe to think you might since you seem to target me for your smart-ass comments.

C. I'm not "making anything up" but you do that constantly. Ever find that post where I slammed your "family"? Didn't think so. You lied over and over about that and we both know it.

D. Sorry about the "screen shots". When did I ever claim to 'save' notes or anything else? Making up sh*t again, Phil? I only take screen shots to protect myself from lies about what I've posted, since you guys delete posts regularly to protect the "innocents". You better get busy on this thead because all the cons here have done is make it about me instead of the SUBJECT of the thread. Including you, of course.

E. I don't agree. I give that JOB to you. You're very good at making up sh*t here.

BTW, Mr. Fish, I did NOT say that the Obama family ever lived in a mud hut. I SAID (if you'd learn to read before you "start sh*t with me" that cons WISH he lived in a mud hut. I didn't say STILL lives in one. If you bother to read the posts (evidently you haven't because they are breaking the rules here by changing the subject...your con friends...exclusively and You, of course, you'd see that DAWG is the one who talks about Barry's bro (half brother) living in a mud hut. I doubt that's true, but I guess I don't think him having to live like a poor man is nearly as bad as your buddy DJT robbing his nephew and his family of their inheritance and cutting off funds for healthcare promised to his nephew's special needs child. That is something only DJT or other corrupt POS cons would do...to leave more money he got from Daddy to his 2 dingbat sons and his "sexy" daughter/wife.

Your first comment here is what started this "grudge match" so suck it up. You never ONCE addressed the subject of the thread. Your first comment was:
Look
A manufactured argument to argue with

If you can't address the topic, them move along. If you're capable.

c

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
A. I didn't bring up the word JOB (referring to you). Zam did. Learn to read.

B. I'm glad to read that. Makes me cringe to think you might since you seem to target me for your smart-ass comments.

C. I'm not "making anything up" but you do that constantly. Ever find that post where I slammed your "family"? Didn't think so. You lied over and over about that and we both know it.

D. Sorry about the "screen shots". When did I ever claim to 'save' notes or anything else? Making up sh*t again, Phil? I only take screen shots to protect myself from lies about what I've posted, since you guys delete posts regularly to protect the "innocents". You better get busy on this thead because all the cons here have done is make it about me instead of the SUBJECT of the thread. Including you, of course.

E. I don't agree. I give that JOB to you. You're very good at making up sh*t here.

BTW, Mr. Fish, I did NOT say that the Obama family ever lived in a mud hut. I SAID (if you'd learn to read before you "start sh*t with me" that cons WISH he lived in a mud hut. I didn't say STILL lives in one. If you bother to read the posts (evidently you haven't because they are breaking the rules here by changing the subject...your con friends...exclusively and You, of course, you'd see that DAWG is the one who talks about Barry's bro (half brother) living in a mud hut. I doubt that's true, but I guess I don't think him having to live like a poor man is nearly as bad as your buddy DJT robbing his nephew and his family of their inheritance and cutting off funds for healthcare promised to his nephew's special needs child. That is something only DJT or other corrupt POS cons would do...to leave more money he got from Daddy to his 2 dingbat sons and his "sexy" daughter/wife.

Your first comment here is what started this "grudge match" so suck it up. You never ONCE addressed the subject of the thread. Your first comment was:
Look
A manufactured argument to argue with

If you can't address the topic, them move along. If you're capable.

c
You make the case yet again for your instability.

I'm still moving my kid across the street should I ever see you, given your unsavory commentary in the past

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
It's a tough one for Trump, that's for sure.

We watched part of the documentary last night. It's good but doubt it will win an award, I don't think the Academy would want to be responsible for DJT having a stroke over Obama getting something he has coveted for years. LOL

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
You make the case yet again for your instability.

I'm still moving my kid across the street should I ever see you, given your unsavory commentary in the past
I was just responding to YOUR unstable post to me. I'm not sure how you'd know if you ever 'see' me, since you haven't ever laid eyes on me and THANK GOD never will, I guess you just have to take your chances. It must suck to have such fears of people you have never met nor ever will..THANK GOD!!
Anthing to say about the subject of the thread, Phil? Or are you just here to entertain your audience? You insult me and I'll toss it back in your face.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I was just responding to YOUR unstable post to me. I'm not sure how you'd know if you ever 'see' me, since you haven't ever laid eyes on me and THANK GOD never will, I guess you just have to take your chances. It must suck to have such fears of people you have never met nor ever will..THANK GOD!!
Anthing to say about the subject of the thread, Phil? Or are you just here to entertain your audience? You insult me and I'll toss it back in your face.
I commented on your nonsense post earlier, you must have missed it

We should both thank God, need and thanks for never having to endure you in person, or the dangers you might bring