• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The acid cons will belch up about this will possibly rot out their teeth.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
"Finally admit"? I have self-labeled as a Christian conservative libertarian for some 20+ years...in many of those cases, in posts directly to you. You really should try to be a decent, honest person, Nina.
I can see the "conservative" side. You really, as a "Christian" should stop judging others. It makes you look like a hypocrite. ANYONE can say trhey're a 'Christian'. Even DJT claims that title. Now run along and post to Bugsy AGAIN about being a "Paid poster". Talk about dishonest.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I can see the "conservative" side. You really, as a "Christian" should stop judging others. It makes you look like a hypocrite. ANYONE can say trhey're a 'Christian'. Even DJT claims that title. Now run along and post to Bugsy AGAIN about being a "Paid poster". Talk about dishonest.
says the person and poster who makes pretty much everything up, and then argues against what she made up. Talk about dishonest, doubly so

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
Giving up your childish, stupid pretense of being a liberal, Nutty? You seem envious that Obama got a Nobel Prize award, something Dotard hasn't accomplished. Poor you!!

Calm down. Even the Nobel folks admit it was a mistake now.
I mean giving billions to a nation that slaughters women, gays and terrorizes others is just so peaceful !

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
His JOB is to be the moderator. Not to discuss me with his fellow Trumpies. His "I know" shows his dishonesty and inflated ego. He's the one who started this sh*t with me and backhanded insults about me. Typical of people with inflated egos and a grudge. SO intent on getting me banned permanently. And you make him feel like he's important.
Big men, you two. Why don't you get a room.
So acid and teeth no longer the Topic, now its Phil...………….hummmmmmmm

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
I commented on your nonsense post earlier, you must have missed it

We should both thank God, need and thanks for never having to endure you in person, or the dangers you might bring
You didn't comment on the subject of my post....OBAMA'S DOCUMENTARY.
Just asinine comments pretending I said he lived in a mud hut. I never said that.
But you do have a penchant for changing people's words or meanings. Run along, Phil...there are posts about a letter Giuliani wrote to Zelensky and chat messages of the Ambassador being stalked you should check out. And you might want to call off your Dawg.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Just asinine comments pretending I said he lived in a mud hut. I never said that.
But you do have a penchant for changing people's words or meanings. Run along, Phil...there are posts about a letter Giuliani wrote to Zelensky and chat messages of the Ambassador being stalked you should check out. And you might want to call off your Dawg.
You didn't write this in the opening of your top post?

"Cons want to think of Barack and Michelle Obama (and their kids) as living in a mud hut somewhere in Kenya, eating dog and wishing they were Donald and Melania. Black people shouldn't think that they're fit to be the President, OR make money legally. Right, Obama haters?"

Are you going to pretend now that it was not broadsides an attack against others? You're saying now that it was some lofty attempt to discuss an oscar-worthy documentary?

Bulshit. Your post is clearly a broadsides intended to attack with malice, hence the worthy reply that it straight made up shit

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Appears the Barry O Doc left out his po brotha George

Get me off your mind and making me the topic...………...

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member

"Cons want to think of Barack and Michelle Obama (and their kids) as living in a mud hut somewhere in Kenya, eating dog and wishing they were Donald and Melania. Black people shouldn't think that they're fit to be the President, OR make money legally. Right, Obama haters?"

Are you going to pretend now that it was not broadsides an attack against others? You're saying now that it was some lofty attempt to discuss an oscar-worthy documentary?

Bulshit. Your post is clearly a broadsides intended to attack with malice, hence the worthy reply that it straight made up shit
You saw that word "cons" and had to jump to their defense. You see the word LEFTY in a top post and ignore the content. The thread was about the documentary. Commenting about the con's hate for Barack Obama is just a sideline.
I wrote a thread about the letter Giuliani wrote to Zelensky. You IGNORED that. LOL Couldn't think of an excuse for him or Trump Darling?? Buzz off. You're getting on my nerves.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
You saw that word "cons" and had to jump to their defense. You see the word LEFTY in a top post and ignore the content. The thread was about the documentary. Commenting about the con's hate for Barack Obama is just a sideline.
I wrote a thread about the letter Giuliani wrote to Zelensky. You IGNORED that. LOL Couldn't think of an excuse for him or Trump Darling?? Buzz off. You're getting on my nerves.
You're getting agitated because you're caught in another one of your Fabrications. You in no way put this post up to discuss a documentary or its Oscar worthiness.

you posted a title that's a screed, you posted an initial paragraph that's a screed, with the intent to malign.

All them black hatin cons and their hatred for Obama, how dare the black man the awarded anything.

That's what you meant. That's your schtick

Don't get all testy now because you've been called on it for the thousandth time

you just let me know if you want an honest dialogue about Obama's documentary and it's Oscar worthiness, and I'll edit the shit out of this post and make it nice and pretty for you, to align with your thought-provoking and inspiring intent to have a reasonable dialogue with others

Better still why don't you go up top post a thought-provoking and reasonable topic to discuss with others?

I already know the answer, you can't, you're here to hate monger

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Is that ebonics in your post? Why?
Look at this...My alerts shows his Dawg ass over and over and I haven't responded once to him Wouldn't you think he'd take a hint?
  1. Today

1. Dawg quoted your post in the thread The acid cons will belch up about this will possibly rot out their teeth..
      10:53 AM
    2. Dawg quoted your post in the thread The acid cons will belch up about this will possibly rot out their teeth..
      10:42 AM

3. Dawg quoted your post in the thread The acid cons will belch up about this will possibly rot out their teeth..
      10:41 AM

1. Dawg quoted your post in the thread The acid cons will belch up about this will possibly rot out their teeth..
      8:18 PM

2. Dawg quoted your post in the thread The acid cons will belch up about this will possibly rot out their teeth..
      11:26 AM

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Look at this...My alerts shows his Dawg ass over and over and I haven't responded once to him Wouldn't you think he'd take a hint?
  1. Today

3. Dawg quoted your post in the thread The acid cons will belch up about this will possibly rot out their teeth..

Yet, you referenced me in two of your screening post...…………..I have your new bf in ignore but it still down rates my post even when admin warned it not to...………..'it's a rule' a simple rule :)

BTW: Barry O is NOT black, his wife Michael was/is

Either put me in ignore of STHU

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Christians are called to make judgments all the time. We are to be both forgiving and discerning, relying upon the Word as baseline. What we are NOT supposed to judge is the faith and/or prospect of salvation for others beyond what the Bible suggests (i.e. what you just did with Trump, what I've read others do regarding Obama's belief, etc.).

I'll just ignore the other Bugsy stuff as it has no merit and bears no relationship to the matter(s) at hand. Have a nice day.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Where the hell is this highbrow and lofty conversation about the Oscar nomination?

I thought you said this was about engaging in scintillating conversation concerning Obama's documentary and it's Oscar worthiness. Everybody's waiting, cuz you said that's what this thread was about... You to turn it into some solid discourse

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
LOL

1. Today

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member

OKEY DOKEY....Here's a couple of threads I RECENTLY posted...the first one was last night and the second one was Sunday. Neither of them maligned you PJ Trumpies. 19 read the first one and 39 read the second one. NONE of you responded. Even you...who seems to latch on to whatever you can use to malign me. Why is that?? Why didn't you respond to either of them? Don't pretend you didn't see them...you see my every post when you can find something to bash me for. It's obvious that you wouldn't respond to these .

https://www.politicaljack.com/threads/newly-released-letter-from-giuliani-to-pres-of-ukrain-before-the-phone-call-just-released.128432/

https://www.politicaljack.com/threads/the-investigation-of-hillary-clinton-came-up-with-nothing.128316/

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
OKEY DOKEY....Here's a couple of threads I RECENTLY posted...the first one was last night and the second one was Sunday. Neither of them maligned you PJ Trumpies. 19 read the first one and 39 read the second one. NONE of you responded. Even you...who seems to latch on to whatever you can use to malign me. Why is that?? Why didn't you respond to either of them? Don't pretend you didn't see them...you see my every post when you can find something to bash me for. It's obvious that you wouldn't respond to these .

https://www.politicaljack.com/threads/newly-released-letter-from-giuliani-to-pres-of-ukrain-before-the-phone-call-just-released.128432/

https://www.politicaljack.com/threads/the-investigation-of-hillary-clinton-came-up-with-nothing.128316/
LMFAO...……….you actually think 19 read one and 39 read the other...…...LMFAO...……...evidently NO ONE read either and especially the Robots that looked at the screeds...………...that is the top laugh of 2020 now!

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Christians are called to make judgments all the time. We are to be both forgiving and discerning, relying upon the Word as baseline. What we are NOT supposed to judge is the faith and/or prospect of salvation for others beyond what the Bible suggests (i.e. what you just did with Trump, what I've read others do regarding Obama's belief, etc.).

I'll just ignore the other Bugsy stuff as it has no merit and bears no relationship to the matter(s) at hand. Have a nice day.

LOL Nice dodge. But then your lies about him and your obvious hate for LEFTY doesn't jive with your santimonious BS above. "CHRISTIANS" should tend to their own sins. Anyone can claim to be a Christian. You can label me as a heathen or whatever is in your little mind, but I'm just as good as you and I've never ever stated that I don't believe in God. I just don't feel I have a right to judge others when I'm flawed myself. You should follow that example, because your posts here show that you aren't any better than the next hypocrite.