• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The acid cons will belch up about this will possibly rot out their teeth.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
I'll just ignore the other Bugsy stuff as it has no merit and bears no relationship to the matter(s) at hand. Have a nice day.

LOL Nice dodge. But then your lies about him and your obvious hate for LEFTY doesn't jive with your santimonious BS above. "CHRISTIANS" should tend to their own sins. Anyone can claim to be a Christian. You can label me as a heathen or whatever is in your little mind, but I'm just as good as you and I've never ever stated that I don't believe in God. I just don't feel I have a right to judge others when I'm flawed myself. You should follow that example, because your posts here show that you aren't any better than the next hypocrite.
No one should ever follow your example, Nina. And I didn't say anything about whether you do or don't believe in God. Why do you continually introduce new variables in these interchanges? I'm out of this strand. It's completely pointless and will undoubtedly be continually driven toward anger and loathing. Later.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
says the person and poster who makes pretty much everything up, and then argues against what she made up. Talk about dishonest, doubly so
AW...Phil here to defend Ricky. Go figure. Why aren't you responding to the threads about the "letter Giuliani wrote to Zelensky or the stalking of the Ambassador who said she felt threatened by Trump's words regarding her? NADA...Go figure.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
No one should ever follow your example, Nina. And I didn't say anything about whether you do or don't believe in God. Why do you continually introduce new variables in these interchanges? I'm out of this strand. It's completely pointless and will undoubtedly be continually driven toward anger and loathing. Later.
You don't HAVE to say it. You obviously have made that assessment of LEFTY every day. If you don't like the thread...why respond to begin with??

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
OKEY DOKEY....Here's a couple of threads I RECENTLY posted...the first one was last night and the second one was Sunday. Neither of them maligned you PJ Trumpies. 19 read the first one and 39 read the second one. NONE of you responded. Even you...who seems to latch on to whatever you can use to malign me. Why is that?? Why didn't you respond to either of them? Don't pretend you didn't see them...you see my every post when you can find something to bash me for. It's obvious that you wouldn't respond to these .

https://www.politicaljack.com/threads/newly-released-letter-from-giuliani-to-pres-of-ukrain-before-the-phone-call-just-released.128432/

https://www.politicaljack.com/threads/the-investigation-of-hillary-clinton-came-up-with-nothing.128316/
donno.. people dont care.. ? it wanst interesting?

I didnt realize there was an obligation to respond to your every posting?

btw.. it this a tangent? i guess the oscars wasnt your point after all???

who is a pj trumpie.. pointing out your inanities does not a trumpie make (remember - this is a free society, not some goos stepping fascistoid world where everyoine has to think like you

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
AW...Phil here to defend Ricky. Go figure. Why aren't you responding to the threads about the "letter Giuliani wrote to Zelensky or the stalking of the Ambassador who said she felt threatened by Trump's words regarding her? NADA...Go figure.
awww.. no... widdle nina say no can talk to nobody but who nina say so?

where's your gulag? gonna lock me up.. no free think for Phil..?

lol/

PS.. im sure the guiliani letter is the one you have been waiting for...

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
awww.. no... widdle nina say no can talk to nobody but who nina say so?

where's your gulag? gonna lock me up.. no free think for Phil..?

lol/

PS.. im sure the guiliani letter is the one you have been waiting for...
P.S. I'm SURE you will find a way to defend it IF you ever stop stalking me long enough to read it.
Your "free think" is always biased. Do you really think that I'm the only one who has noticed?? Think again. I do remember the time you blasted Rick and others for calling @Bugsy a "Paid by DNC poster". OH...nevermind. you have always been on his case as well. They know they are lying, and you know it as well...BUT it's okay for cons to make up shit....even you. Don't you have something better to do than post in this thread that you claim is so bad? Jen left one a couple of days ago that slimed the hell out of "Lefty" as Rick does continually. Why not focus your attention on them?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
P.S. I'm SURE you will find a way to defend it IF you ever stop stalking me long enough to read it.
Your "free think" is always biased. Do you really think that I'm the only one who has noticed?? Think again. I do remember the time you blasted Rick and others for calling @Bugsy a "Paid by DNC poster". OH...nevermind. you have always been on his case as well. They know they are lying, and you know it as well...BUT it's okay for cons to make up shit....even you. Don't you have something better to do than post in this thread that you claim is so bad? Jen left one a couple of days ago that slimed the hell out of "Lefty" as Rick does continually. Why not focus your attention on them?

the difference is Bugs is a decent fellow... you, not so much.

he doenst stoop to the bile you spew....

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
the difference is Bugs is a decent fellow... you, not so much.

he doenst stoop to the bile you spew....
Then why aren't you defending him against these lies spewed about him constantly by many cons here?? Now you're kissing up to Bugsy who you haven't showed anything but disdain for here. I doubt it will work. But nice try.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Then why aren't you defending him against these lies spewed about him constantly by many cons here?? Now you're kissing up to Bugsy who you haven't showed anything but disdain for here. I doubt it will work. But nice try.

that's kissing up to you? wow, you do have problems.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Back atcha, Boss-man.
that's typical you...

caught [Unwelcome language removed] on people (and not really here to discuss anything, except to shit on)...standard fare.. resort to nonsensical..

how's your insights on the documentary coming, highbrow?

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
that's typical you...

caught [Unwelcome language removed] on people (and not really here to discuss anything, except to shit on)...standard fare.. resort to nonsensical..

how's your insights on the documentary coming, highbrow?
We watched half of it last night. It's very interesting. Will finish it tonight. What did you think of it, SIR??

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
no, im clearly stating you have issues and are a hate monger...
Your opinion of me means diddly squat. I hope you know that before you waste any more bandwidth on little ole me. There's nothing you could or have said about me that I give a damn about. But nice try. Maybe you should move on.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
We watched half of it last night. It's very interesting. Will finish it tonight. What did you think of it, SIR??
it is interesting, but i've only seen about twenty minutes of it over the weekend..MA'AM

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Your opinion of me means diddly squat. I hope you know that before you waste any more bandwidth on little ole me. There's nothing you could or have said about me that I give a damn about. But nice try. Maybe you should move on.
I know, didd you think i cared?

(be sure you screen shot it... ms. she -who-doesnt-care-but-keeps-a-record-and repeats-the-things-she-cares-less-about-regularly

lol///olololol