• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The acid cons will belch up about this will possibly rot out their teeth.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Cons want to think of Barack and Michelle Obama (and their kids) as living in a mud hut somewhere in Kenya, eating dog and wishing they were Donald and Melania. Black people shouldn't think that they're fit to be the President, OR make money legally. Right, Obama haters?

Suck it up, b*tches.

Barack and Michelle Obama-produced Netflix documentary ‘American Factory’ Nominated for an Oscar.

I'm not going to comment on it, as only knew about it when I read this piece, but it's on my bucket list to watch...whether it wins or loses an Oscar.

If they lose..which they probably will, they will accept the loss with dignity and grace. Something that Donald Trump doesn't have. Take a look at The Donald's reaction to his losses of the Emmy's.
You'd think that he would have been glad that such a self-serving POS show was even nominated. But he says he ALWAYS WINS, but didn't add...(except for the times that.....) LOL
Look what a childish poor sport he was then...just as he is now. Hell, he never did say that he would accept defeat at the 2016 election if he didn't get enough votes. What a spoiled, disgusting POS!!
When and if the Obama's don't win an Oscar, we'll have to compare their reaction to Trump's reaction to losing an Emmy. (IMO an Emmy is a FAR CRY from an Oscar, but that's just my opinion)

Donald Trump's History with the 'Rigged' Emmy Awards - The Apprentice Has Lost Eight Times

During the 2017 Emmy Awards on Sunday, Sept. 17, host Stephen Colbert lampooned Donald Trump’s history with the annual ceremony – recalling the now-president’s mention of losing for his reality series amid one of the 2016 presidential debates. Here’s a look back at that October moment.

Donald Trump must not like the phrase: “It’s an honor just to be nominated.”

During Thursday’s presidential debate, the GOP nominee’s opponent Hillary Clinton noted the number of times Trump claimed something has been “rigged” against him. “He claims the court systems and the federal judge is rigged,” she said.
There was even a time when he didn’t get an Emmy for his TV program three years in a row and he started tweeting that the Emmys were rigged against him,” Clinton continued, before Trump, 70, interrupted her to say, “Should have gotten it.”
The Emmys were horrendous…the absolute worst show!

He tweeted about it (naturally) back when it happened)

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 24, 2012

The Emmys are all politics, that's why, despite nominations, The Apprentice never won–even though it should have many times over.

Emmys telecast is way down & lowest telecast on record among young adults. Emmys have no credibility-Should have nominated Apprentice again!

Throughout his seven years of running The Apprentice, Trump garnered eight Emmy nominations and zero wins, even making a cameo at the 2005 awards where he dressed as a farmer for a “Green Acres” bit with Megan Mullally.

It appears the billionaire businessman may still be bitter about those Emmys losses as he has had a history of bashing the television award program both verbally and on Twitter – tweets that Clinton had brought up during the third debate.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/01/13/barack-and-michelle-obama-produced-netflix-doc-gets-oscar-nod.html

https://people.com/politics/donald-trumps-rigged-emmy-awards-the-apprentice/

Last edited:

Zam-Zam

Senator
Cons want to think of Barack and Michelle Obama (and their kids) as living in a mud hut somewhere in Kenya, eating dog and wishing they were Donald and Melania. Black people shouldn't think that they're fit to be the President, OR make money legally. Right, Obama haters?

Suck it up, b*tches.

Barack and Michelle Obama-produced Netflix documentary ‘American Factory’ Nominated for an Oscar.

I'm not going to comment on it, as only knew about it when I read this piece, but it's on my bucket list to watch...whether it wins or loses an Oscar.

If they lose..which they probably will, they will accept the loss with dignity and grace. Something that Donald Trump doesn't have. Take a look at The Donald's reaction to his losses of the Emmy's.
You'd think that he would have been glad that such a self-serving POS show was even nominated. But he says he ALWAYS WINS, but didn't add...(except for the times that.....) LOL
Look what a childish poor sport he was then...just as he is now. Hell, he never did say that he would accept defeat at the 2016 election if he didn't get enough votes. What a spoiled, disgusting POS!!
When and if the Obama's don't win an Oscar, we'll have to compare their reaction to Trump's reaction to losing an Emmy. (IMO an Emmy is a FAR CRY from an Oscar, but that's just my opinion)

Donald Trump's History with the 'Rigged' Emmy Awards - The Apprentice Has Lost Eight Times

During the 2017 Emmy Awards on Sunday, Sept. 17, host Stephen Colbert lampooned Donald Trump’s history with the annual ceremony – recalling the now-president’s mention of losing for his reality series amid one of the 2016 presidential debates. Here’s a look back at that October moment.

During Thursday’s presidential debate, the GOP nominee’s opponent Hillary Clinton noted the number of times Trump claimed something has been “rigged” against him. “He claims the court systems and the federal judge is rigged,” she said.
There was even a time when he didn’t get an Emmy for his TV program three years in a row and he started tweeting that the Emmys were rigged against him,” Clinton continued, before Trump, 70, interrupted her to say, “Should have gotten it.”

The Emmys are all politics, that's why, despite nominations, The Apprentice never won–even though it should have many times over.

Emmys telecast is way down & lowest telecast on record among young adults. Emmys have no credibility-Should have nominated Apprentice again!

Throughout his seven years of running The Apprentice, Trump garnered eight Emmy nominations and zero wins, even making a cameo at the 2005 awards where he dressed as a farmer for a “Green Acres” bit with Megan Mullally.

It appears the billionaire businessman may still be bitter about those Emmys losses as he has had a history of bashing the television award program both verbally and on Twitter – tweets that Clinton had brought up during the third debate.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/01/13/barack-and-michelle-obama-produced-netflix-doc-gets-oscar-nod.html

That's nice.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
That's the way it goes with Trump. Everything is rigged/phony/fake. His defenders believe it. :rolleyes: Just plain sad.:(

RickWA

Snagglesooth
That's nice.
Yep. I take no issue with what the Obamas did with Netflix. Ok by me. Also, I don't recall ever "wanting to think of the Obamas as living in a mud hut" or eating canines.

Sure seems like some folks are going nuts...

Zam-Zam

Senator
Yep. I take no issue with what the Obamas did with Netflix. Ok by me. Also, I don't recall ever "wanting to think of the Obamas as living in a mud hut" or eating canines.

I feel a little bit sorry for this one....She's her own worst enemy.

So, if one engages, perhaps it is best to engage gently and let all of the air out of the balloon....

Suck it up, b*tches.

We always knew Obama was a great actor...

Bronwyn

Unapoligetically Republican
AND? You can always get dentures. LOL I have a meeting to attend...sorry, you'll have to find someone else to vent your hate on this morning.
Who was venting hate here? It sure looks like you.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Barry's brother I guess still lives in a mud hut and wonder if Barry O is only POTUS that did eat dogs?

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY

Suck it up, b*tches.

OMG ! You mean Hollywood that swooned over Oblammos pleats since day 1 - they are slobbering over him still ? Wow, how shocking (yawn)

At least they actually produced something for a nomination- unlike his Nobel.

Although he could have just sent them a video of Mike cleaning her sink drain and gotten a nomination.

No I believe Conservatives want all people to succeed with work.
Your preconceived notion shows you are projecting.

Bugsy McGurk

President

Suck it up, b*tches.

Hey, Obama produces good movies, and Trump produces shakedown schemes and national and international chaos.

Other than that, they’re quite similar. They both produce things.

;-)

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
OMG ! You mean Hollywood that swooned over Oblammos pleats since day 1 - they are slobbering over him still ? Wow, how shocking (yawn)

At least they actually produced something for a nomination- unlike his Nobel.

Although he could have just sent them a video of Mike cleaning her sink drain and gotten a nomination.

No I believe Conservatives want all people to succeed with work.
Your preconceived notion shows you are projecting.
Giving up your childish, stupid pretense of being a liberal, Nutty? You seem envious that Obama got a Nobel Prize award, something Dotard hasn't accomplished. Poor you!!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Hey, Obama produces good movies, and Trump produces shakedown schemes and national and international chaos.

Other than that, they’re quite similar. They both produce things.

;-)
Yeah, one paid terrorist and the other kills terrorist and Barry O was best gun salesman to ever be in the white house.