• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The Best Joke of the White House Correspondents’ Dinner (and 11 Runners-Up)

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Funny lines By President Obama ... I watched most of it. :)

http://www.cnn.com/2015/04/26/politics/white-house-correspondents-dinner-obama-top-10/index.html

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2015/04/26/the_best_joke_of_the_white_house_correspondents_dinner_and_11_runners_up.html

President Obama:
  • Today thanks to Obamacare you no longer have to worry about losing your insurance if you lose your job. You’re welcome, Senate Democrats.
  • Six years into my presidency some people still say I’m arrogant, aloof, condescending. Some people are so dumb.
  • A few weeks ago, Dick Cheney says he thinks I’m the worst president of his lifetime. Which is interesting because I think Dick Cheney is the worst president of my lifetime.
  • You know, let me set the record straight. I tease Joe Biden, but you know he has been in my side for seven years. I love that man. He’s not just a great vice president, he is a great friend. We’ve gotten so close in some places in Indiana, they won’t serve us pizza anymore.
  • It turns out Jeb Bush identified himself as Hispanic back in 2009, which, you know what, I—look, I understand. It’s an innocent mistake. It reminds me of when I identified myself as American back in 1961.
  • Rick Santorum announced that he would not attend the same-sex wedding of a friend or loved one, to which gays and lesbians across the country responded, that’s not going to be a problem. Don’t sweat that one.
  • And Donald Trump is here. Still.
  • Anyway, it’s amazing how time flies. Soon, the first presidential contest will take place, and I for one cannot wait to see who the Koch brothers pick. It’s exciting.
The best Strong jokes:
  • Since I’m only a comedian, I’m not going to try and tell you comedians how to do politics. That would be like you guys telling me what to do with my body. I mean, can you even imagine? Crazy.
  • The Republicans finally succeeded and Obama is being forced out of office in 14 months. You did it!
  • President Obama, your hair is so white now it can talk back to the police.
And the funniest joke of the night:
  • Let’s give it up for the Secret Service. They’re the only law enforcement agency that will get in trouble if a black man gets shot.

Last edited: