• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The Bolt strikes for the third time.

Wahbooz

Governor
Three, count them, three consecutive 100 meter Olympic Golds. And he did it in 9.81 seconds. Although he left the blocks slowly, he caught and surpassed Justin Gatlin with 40 meters left.

Jamaica's Usain Bolt, the fastest man alive.

Mr. Friscus

Governor
Three, count them, three consecutive 100 meter Olympic Golds. And he did it in 9.81 seconds. Although he left the blocks slowly, he caught and surpassed Justin Gatlin with 40 meters left.

Jamaica's Usain Bolt, the fastest man alive.
He's gotta go for 4 in 2020, right?

I mean, I'm pretty sure people would pay a LOT to bribe him to try.

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
It wouldn't surprise me if the proven liberal NBC downplayed any "shooting" sports because of the heavy anti-gun rhetoric from their preferred candidate, Hillary Clinton.

They probably briefly acknowledged it, but no heroic side piece for her... there's nothing heroic about guns.
Bashing her? Wow. That's some horrible reportage by GP and the truly despicable Allen West. The "bashing" is the heroic side piece you seemed to have missed.

The very first article I encounter, on NBC, about her is all about her recent struggles...

But at least recognize what it took for Rhode to get here.

Rhode fought tears reflecting on her four years since taking skeet gold in London, a difficult pregnancy followed by gall bladder removal in 2013. A doctor instructed her not to lift anything greater than five pounds after the surgery. She couldn’t hold Carter (eight pounds) or her gun (nine) for several weeks.

There were more significant health issues, for her and her husband, plus the deaths of six friends, according to The Associated Press.

Rhode said Friday that she wasn’t approved to walk more than one block until a couple of months ago...

http://www.nbcolympics.com/news/kim-rhodes-sixth-olympic-medal-her-most-impressive-yet

Bashing her? Wow. That's some horrible reportage by GP and the truly despicable Allen West. The "bashing" is the heroic side piece you seemed to have missed.

The very first article I encounter, on NBC, about her is all about her recent struggles...

Rhode fought tears reflecting on her four years since taking skeet gold in London, a difficult pregnancy followed by gall bladder removal in 2013. A doctor instructed her not to lift anything greater than five pounds after the surgery. She couldn’t hold Carter (eight pounds) or her gun (nine) for several weeks.

There were more significant health issues, for her and her husband, plus the deaths of six friends, according to The Associated Press.

Rhode said Friday that she wasn’t approved to walk more than one block until a couple of months ago...

http://www.nbcolympics.com/news/kim-rhodes-sixth-olympic-medal-her-most-impressive-yet

She received death threats from left-wing lunatics.

Wahbooz

Governor

Exactly, Craig. Rhode got her due, and more than one source gave credit to her fight back. Nothing but idiots desperate to make canoles out of mud.

Wahbooz

Governor
Mr Friscus

Why would he have to be 'bribed' to go for 4 in 2020? I hope to hell he does come back in 2020, and blow the competition away.