• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

the Boss says NO to NC anti-gay law

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
"Right. So...all your noise about ADA is just that...noise."
No, you are quoting from a source that is not code under the IPC
As for existing plumbing fixtures if you do not break the seal of a trap those fixtures that are not in need of repair will be grandfathered. Once you break the seal ADA compliance is mandtory.
TRYING TO EXPLAIN PLUMBING CODE TO YOU WOULD BE LIKE TRYING TO EXPLAIN A LIGHT BULB TO CRO MAGNUM MAN.
Now you're discussing traps. Why? This is simply more distraction as you forget...we are talking about partitions. Installing partitions. Not moving toilets, not moving walls...but installing partitions.

Right. I was quoting the ADA. The same agency you were quoting...until I pointed out there are exemptions.

Point is, there are exemptions. I live in a city that was built in the 1700's and 1800's. There are many bathrooms in town that do not comply with ADA regulations, as it not feasible to make them available in every single bathroom in the city.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Now you're discussing traps. Why? This is simply more distraction as you forget...we are talking about partitions. Installing partitions. Not moving toilets, not moving walls...but installing partitions.

Right. I was quoting the ADA. The same agency you were quoting...until I pointed out there are exemptions.

Point is, there are exemptions. I live in a city that was built in the 1700's and 1800's. There are many bathrooms in town that do not comply with ADA regulations, as it not feasible to make them available in every single bathroom in the city.
"Right. I was quoting the ADA. The same agency you were quoting...until I pointed out there are exemptions."
THAT IS A LIE. You posted nothing from the IPC

"Now you're discussing traps. Why? This is simply more distraction as you forget...we are talking about partitions. Installing partitions. Not moving toilets, not moving walls...but installing partitions."
I've tried to explain to you that you do not know one thing about plumbing It can't be explained to someone who has never once looked at a set of plumbing blue print much less stepped foot on a construction site.

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
"Right. I was quoting the ADA. The same agency you were quoting...until I pointed out there are exemptions."
THAT IS A LIE. You posted nothing from the IPC

"Now you're discussing traps. Why? This is simply more distraction as you forget...we are talking about partitions. Installing partitions. Not moving toilets, not moving walls...but installing partitions."
I've tried to explain to you that you do not know one thing about plumbing It can't be explained to someone who has never once looked at a set of plumbing blue print much less stepped foot on a construction site.
You were telling me of ADA regulations...so, no...there is no lie. There is a change in your basis. Suddenly, a never before mentioned regulatory code is what "you" use. This is of no consequence. I have zero interest in what you use...because that has no bearing on the reality of her cost of installing a partition.

I worked for an engineering firm for two years. I've been on plenty of construction sites. As I told you...I also just finished redoing my master bath. It cost less than you estimate for installing a partition.

You act as if you hold special knowledge unavailable to others. You move goalposts, change the parameters...call people names. What you do not do...is explain why you charge more than twice as much as anyone else to install a partition. The answer is, you're a crook. An angry crook.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
You were telling me of ADA regulations...so, no...there is no lie. There is a change in your basis. Suddenly, a never before mentioned regulatory code is what "you" use. This is of no consequence. I have zero interest in what you use...because that has no bearing on the reality of her cost of installing a partition.

I worked for an engineering firm for two years. I've been on plenty of construction sites. As I told you...I also just finished redoing my master bath. It cost less than you estimate for installing a partition.

You act as if you hold special knowledge unavailable to others. You move goalposts, change the parameters...call people names. What you do not do...is explain why you charge more than twice as much as anyone else to install a partition. The answer is, you're a crook. An angry crook.
All I can say is if plumbing was simple everybody would be doing it.

"You were telling me of ADA regulations...so, no...there is no lie. There is a change in your basis. Suddenly, a never before mentioned regulatory code is what "you" use. This is of no consequence. I have zero interest in what you use...because that has no bearing on the reality of her cost of installing a partition."
What is your problem can't comprehend what is written? I said the PRICE WAS FOR A GANG RESTROOM. The price you provided was for the standard one stall unit. You cannot just change the door you must change the whole stall unit is you want to change the stall to go to the floor. Then you use a link that uses an old outdated non IPC CODE. Has I said this is way above your head and years of experience cannot be explained in a few discussion board post. I've not moved anything nor have I changed anything. That's the way plumbing goes.

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
All I can say is if plumbing was simple everybody would be doing it.

"You were telling me of ADA regulations...so, no...there is no lie. There is a change in your basis. Suddenly, a never before mentioned regulatory code is what "you" use. This is of no consequence. I have zero interest in what you use...because that has no bearing on the reality of her cost of installing a partition."
What is your problem can't comprehend what is written? I said the PRICE WAS FOR A GANG RESTROOM. The price you provided was for the standard one stall unit. You cannot just change the door you must change the whole stall unit is you want to change the stall to go to the floor. Then you use a link that uses an old outdated non IPC CODE. Has I said this is way above your head and years of experience cannot be explained in a few discussion board post. I've not moved anything nor have I changed anything. That's the way plumbing goes.
The price I showed was for a 5 stall partition.

Yes...you've moved and changed everything. You took a 5 stall and added 2 ADA stalls. You then backed away from the ADA rules, saying YOU didn't use them, you used the IPC. This is meaningless.

Partitions are the discussion. Not toilets, not traps...but partitions. No piping, no water. No plumbing. Installation of partitions.

5 stalls...

Item Buy Qty Low High
Material 5 units $5,968.04 $8,444.78
Labor 11.3 hrs $455.28 $771.81

Supplies, Tools $223.43 $258.51

Total $6,646.76 $9,475.10

Here, the breakdown indicates just $771.81 for the labor to install the partitions. Once again...this is the ONLY task involved. There is no movement of toilets. There are no additional stalls. There is but one task...the installation of these 5 partitions.

This isn't about the protection for a grown man
You must not have a wife daughter sister or Mother.
My wife and daughters are not afraid to go to the restroom either. One daughter lived in the Tenderloin for 6 years, never mentioned her fear of trannies in restrooms raping her. The other daughter lived about 4 miles away, never mentioned it either. My wife and I have visited them many times, not once has she mentioned it. I think you should go see this and come back a new person.

https://beachblanketbabylon.com/

Or perhaps this event on the sacred day the baby Jesus did something or the other...

I guarantee you that if you go to either event you will run into the dreaded fantasy you fear so much, it will allow you to use the scientific method to test your hypothesis.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
My wife and daughters are not afraid to go to the restroom either. One daughter lived in the Tenderloin for 6 years, never mentioned her fear of trannies in restrooms raping her. The other daughter lived about 4 miles away, never mentioned it either. My wife and I have visited them many times, not once has she mentioned it. I think you should go see this and come back a new person.

https://beachblanketbabylon.com/

Or perhaps this event on the sacred day the baby Jesus did something or the other...

I guarantee you that if you go to either event you will run into the dreaded fantasy you fear so much, it will allow you to use the scientific method to test your hypothesis.
ok yeah right I'm sure your wife and daughter don't mind having their necked ass shown over the internet.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
The price I showed was for a 5 stall partition.

Yes...you've moved and changed everything. You took a 5 stall and added 2 ADA stalls. You then backed away from the ADA rules, saying YOU didn't use them, you used the IPC. This is meaningless.

Partitions are the discussion. Not toilets, not traps...but partitions. No piping, no water. No plumbing. Installation of partitions.

5 stalls...

Item Buy Qty Low High
Material 5 units $5,968.04 $8,444.78
Labor 11.3 hrs $455.28 $771.81
Supplies, Tools $223.43 $258.51
Total $6,646.76 $9,475.10

Here, the breakdown indicates just $771.81 for the labor to install the partitions. Once again...this is the ONLY task involved. There is no movement of toilets. There are no additional stalls. There is but one task...the installation of these 5 partitions.
Where is your source? looks out dated to me.
Your labor is under priced this ain't flipping burgers.