• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

the Boss says NO to NC anti-gay law

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
No you never answered my question where are the Moslems in that pic?
Yes...I answered your question...although as rude and childish as you are, you really do not deserve it.

I went to my corner shop the other day and bought a ham, cheese and tomato sandwich , brown bread. Of course they sell stuff
Why do Moslems sue when they are fired because they refused to sell a certain item and you never hear about Christians refusing to sell certain items?
Christians, on occasion, have refused to sell people cake.
You do hear of Christians refusing to sell certain items. Your premise...which resulted in your question, is faulty. That is your answer.

People "sue" for all sorts of reasons. That is usually covered in the suit.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Yes...I answered your question...although as rude and childish as you are, you really do not deserve it.

You do hear of Christians refusing to sell certain items. Your premise...which resulted in your question, is faulty. That is your answer.

People "sue" for all sorts of reasons. That is usually covered in the suit.
Well just becaust I had a ? mark doesn't mean anything what I wrote was not in the form of a question
I did however ask where the Moslems were in the pic which they should have been.
TRY TO KEEP UP?
Was that a question?

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
Well just becaust I had a ? mark doesn't mean anything what I wrote was not in the form of a question
I did however ask where the Moslems were in the pic which they should have been.
TRY TO KEEP UP?
Was that a question?
Sorry...a question mark means it's a question. The question was based on a faulty premise. I corrected that premise, thereby answering your question.

The post to which I replied had nothing to do with a picture...but instead, your question asking why we never heard of Christians refusing to sell anything. We do. On occasion.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Sorry...a question mark means it's a question. The question was based on a faulty premise. I corrected that premise, thereby answering your question.

The post to which I replied had nothing to do with a picture...but instead, your question asking why we never heard of Christians refusing to sell anything. We do. On occasion.
You're just butt hurt over the bathroom stall price I gave and you realized I was right after you kept bitching and whining about the price.

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
You're just butt hurt over the bathroom stall price I gave and you realized I was right after you kept bitching and whining about the price.
That's just stupid, as are the majority of your posts.

You never did defend your outrageous price to bolt stalls to the wall. Regardless, none of that alters the basic grammatical consideration; a question mark denotes a question.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
That's just stupid, as are the majority of your posts.

You never did defend your outrageous price to bolt stalls to the wall. Regardless, none of that alters the basic grammatical consideration; a question mark denotes a question.
CONSIDER THIS
You are the most ignorant poster here at PJ
Now as for my defending my price I most certainly did you just ignored it

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
CONSIDER THIS
You are the most ignorant poster here at PJ
Now as for my defending my price I most certainly did you just ignored it
There is nary a word in that post explaining why it would cost you 20K to install a stall.

The length of the door...is meaningless as to the cost of installation.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
There is nary a word in that post explaining why it would cost you 20K to install a stall.

The length of the door...is meaningless as to the cost of installation.
Your reply just fortifies my belief in you that you are the most ignorant poster here at PJ
Look at the screenshot where it starts with OH and one more thing.

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
Your reply just fortifies my belief in you that you are the most ignorant poster here at PJ
But it does not get close to detailing why you say it costs 20K...

Item Buy Qty Low High
Material 5 units $5,968.04 $8,444.78
Labor 11.3 hrs $455.28 $771.81
Supplies, Tools $223.43 $258.51
Total $6,646.76 $9,475.10
Installed Quantity 5

Fixture Type Better - value grade

Labor Type Vendor supplied

Difficulty Typical complexity/access

Zip Code

Not even close...to the absurd price you say it costs.

Now...if you make it as expensive as possible...it still isn't as expensive as you claim. Face it, you're a crook.

Item Buy Qty Low High
Material 5 units $12,354.02 $17,480.94
Labor 17.5 hrs $896.03 $1,518.97
Supplies, Tools $306.34 $354.44
Total $13,556.40 $19,354.35
Installed Quantity 5

Fixture Type Designer - luxury grade

Labor Type Sourced by builder/designer

Difficulty Complex/difficult access

http://www.homewyse.com/costs/cost_of_bathroom_stalls.html

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
Here, the numbers are even more ridiculous...

Since home and business owners want their bathroom stalls to be sturdy, it is usually a good idea to have them professionally installed. The installation usually costs between $500 to $1,200 for the entire project...

Another site that shows you're a crook...

Bathroom Stalls – Material Prices $325.50 - $600.00 $700.00 - $1100.60 $1400.00 - $1800.00
Bathroom Stalls – Installation Cost $500.00 - $550.00 $650.00 - $750.00 $900.00 - $1200.00
Bathroom Stalls – Total $825.50 - $1150.00 $1350.00 - $1850.60 $2300.00 - $3000.00
Bathroom Stalls – Total Average Cost per units $987.75 $1600.30 $2650.00

http://www.improvenet.com/r/costs-and-prices/bathroom-stalls

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
But it does not get close to detailing why you say it costs 20K...

Item Buy Qty Low High
Installed Quantity 5

Fixture Type Better - value grade

Labor Type Vendor supplied

Difficulty Typical complexity/access

Zip Code

Not even close...to the absurd price you say it costs.

Now...if you make it as expensive as possible...it still isn't as expensive as you claim. Face it, you're a crook.

Item Buy Qty Low High
Material 5 units $12,354.02 $17,480.94
Labor 17.5 hrs $896.03 $1,518.97
Supplies, Tools $306.34 $354.44
Total $13,556.40 $19,354.35
Installed Quantity 5

Fixture Type Designer - luxury grade

Labor Type Sourced by builder/designer

Difficulty Complex/difficult access

http://www.homewyse.com/costs/cost_of_bathroom_stalls.html
Wasn't the price of the first stall you quoted 1400.00? Or was it 1200.00?
Let's go with the 1200.00 price in a men's gang bathroom two handicaps and 5 standard toilets which is the normal size men's restroom 1200.00 x 5 = 6000.00 plus two handicaps at 1350.00 x 2 = 2700.00
6000.00 +2700.00 = 8700.00 just for the standard stalls that you first posted. that's not including labor of the new style stall and material
The new stalls ( going all the way to the floor) would require changes in the room which would also increase the price.

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
Wasn't the price of the first stall you quoted 1400.00? Or was it 1200.00?
Let's go with the 1200.00 price in a men's gang bathroom two handicaps and 5 standard toilets which is the normal size men's restroom 1200.00 x 5 = 6000.00 plus two handicaps at 1350.00 x 2 = 2700.00
6000.00 +2700.00 = 8700.00 just for the standard stalls that you first posted. that's not including labor of the standard stall and material
The new stalls ( going all the way to the floor) would require changes in the room which would also increase the price.

$8,700. You say 20K. See the difference?

Yes...labor and materials are noted...

Item Buy Qty Low High
Installed Quantity 5

No...longer doors do not require room construction changes.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
$8,700. You say 20K. See the difference?

Yes...labor and materials are noted...

Item Buy Qty Low High
Installed Quantity 5

No...longer doors do not require room construction changes.
OMG you are not just changing the fu cking doors YOU ARE CHANGING THE WHOLE SETUP STALL WALLS ALL THE STALLS.And the price you gave is for the standard stall that does not go the floor and 5 stalls not including two handicaps which increases the size of the stalls, and you are not giving the price of the new stalls that go to the floor you are out of your league and do not know what you are talking about because you don';t do this for a living.

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
OMG you are not just changing the fu cking doors YOU ARE CHANGING THE WHOLE SETUP STALL WALLS ALL THE STALLS.And the price you gave is for the standard stall that does not go the floor and 5 stalls not including two handicaps which increases the size of the stalls, and you are not giving the price of the new stalls that go to the floor you are out of your league and do not know what you are talking about because you don';t do this for a living.
No...you are just changing the doors. The sellers all mention...longer doors are available. It does not require the slightest change to the room. Don't kid yourself, I know how hinges work.

In addition, you keep changing the parameters. You're now up to 7 stalls...

Not every bathroom needs to be ADA compliant. As long as there is access somewhere. You could be looking at a non accessible bathroom that doesn't require such stalls.

I've presented two different groups of figures that show you're simply a crook. This is easy. I get three bids to install a group of 5 stalls. Nothing special...just 5 stalls. I get a 9K bid, an 8.5K bid...and then you come in at 22K.

You do not get the job.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
No...you are just changing the doors. The sellers all mention...longer doors are available. It does not require the slightest change to the room. Don't kid yourself, I know how hinges work.

In addition, you keep changing the parameters. You're now up to 7 stalls...

Not every bathroom needs to be ADA compliant. As long as there is access somewhere. You could be looking at a non accessible bathroom that doesn't require such stalls.

I've presented two different groups of figures that show you're simply a crook. This is easy. I get three bids to install a group of 5 stalls. Nothing special...just 5 stalls. I get a 9K bid, an 8.5K bid...and then you come in at 22K.

You do not get the job.
No you are not just changing the doors. and yes every gang bathroom must have at least one ADA compliant toilet I do commercial plumbing for a living and you?

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
No you are not just changing the doors. and yes every gang bathroom must have at least one ADA compliant toilet I do commercial plumbing for a living and you?
The 1991 ADAAG provides some exceptions for achieving compliance in existing toilet rooms:

• A single accessible unisex toilet room can be provided if it is determined that compliance in the existing restrooms is technically infeasible. The unisex toilet must be provided on the same floor and in the same area as the existing inaccessible restrooms. Signage is required to identify the location of the accessible toilet room.
  • In a multi-user toilet room, smaller accessible toilet stalls may be allowed if it is technically infeasible to provide the standard accessible stall or if a reduction in fixtures (to provide a double-wide stall) is not permitted by the plumbing code.

https://jeromymurphy.wordpress.com/2010/01/14/when-is-a-toilet-room-required-to-be-accessible/

4.22.4. Appendix Note
EXCEPTION: In instances of alteration work where provision of a standard stall (Fig. 30(a)) is technically infeasible or where plumbing code requirements prevent combining existing stalls to provide space, either alternate stall (Fig. 30(b)) may be provided in lieu of the standard stall.

https://www.access-board.gov/guidelines-and-standards/buildings-and-sites/about-the-ada-standards/background/adaag#4.17

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
The 1991 ADAAG provides some exceptions for achieving compliance in existing toilet rooms:

• A single accessible unisex toilet room can be provided if it is determined that compliance in the existing restrooms is technically infeasible. The unisex toilet must be provided on the same floor and in the same area as the existing inaccessible restrooms. Signage is required to identify the location of the accessible toilet room.
  • In a multi-user toilet room, smaller accessible toilet stalls may be allowed if it is technically infeasible to provide the standard accessible stall or if a reduction in fixtures (to provide a double-wide stall) is not permitted by the plumbing code.

https://jeromymurphy.wordpress.com/2010/01/14/when-is-a-toilet-room-required-to-be-accessible/

4.22.4. Appendix Note
EXCEPTION: In instances of alteration work where provision of a standard stall (Fig. 30(a)) is technically infeasible or where plumbing code requirements prevent combining existing stalls to provide space, either alternate stall (Fig. 30(b)) may be provided in lieu of the standard stall.

https://www.access-board.gov/guidelines-and-standards/buildings-and-sites/about-the-ada-standards/background/adaag#4.17
You're quoting from a code that is not used in 2016 we use the international plumbing code.

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
You're quoting from a code that is not used in 2016 we use the international plumbing code.
Right. So...all your noise about ADA is just that...noise. Typical bs...

Point is, there are exemptions. I live in a city that was built in the 1700's and 1800's. There are many bathrooms in town that do not comply with ADA regulations, as it not feasible to make them available in every single bathroom in the city.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Right. So...all your noise about ADA is just that...noise. Typical bs...

Point is, there are exemptions. I live in a city that was built in the 1700's and 1800's. There are many bathrooms in town that do not comply with ADA regulations, as it not feasible to make them available in every single bathroom in the city.
"Right. So...all your noise about ADA is just that...noise."
No, you are quoting from a source that is not code under the IPC
As for existing plumbing fixtures if you do not break the seal of a trap those fixtures that are not in need of repair will be grandfathered. Once you break the seal ADA compliance is mandtory.
TRYING TO EXPLAIN PLUMBING CODE TO YOU WOULD BE LIKE TRYING TO EXPLAIN A LIGHT BULB TO CRO MAGNUM MAN.