• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The Brits serenade Trump

I think a hear a hit song !

I don't know what that was but the Protests are for tomorrow, in London. The Pro Trump rally was cancelled ( not certain by whom and it hasn't been advertised, as far as I can see) - but the Free Tommy standing protest ( no marches because of Police aggression) is still on so many pro Trumpers will join that, I should imagine. One problem is that the Police have set the place for Antifa/Anti Trump protesters right in the entrance for most of those who will be joining the Free Tommy rally - and near their speakers platform............ Antifa/Pro Trumpers have also been allowed a sound system -

Sadiq Khan has a lot to answer for - a lot.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
I don't know what that was but the Protests are for tomorrow, in London. The Pro Trump rally was cancelled ( not certain by whom and it hasn't been advertised, as far as I can see) - but the Free Tommy standing protest ( no marches because of Police aggression) is still on so many pro Trumpers will join that, I should imagine. One problem is that the Police have set the place for Antifa/Anti Trump protesters right in the entrance for most of those who will be joining the Free Tommy rally - and near their speakers platform............ Antifa/Pro Trumpers have also been allowed a sound system -

Sadiq Khan has a lot to answer for - a lot.
Thanks for the real report it's much better than spammies fake news

It's nice to actually have a true representation of what happened over there.
Here are the same 'protesters' as in the US only a much weaker version and with second hand rhetoric, of course.

It is bizarre - they are reporting that 10s of thousands of activists will descend on London over Trump --- well they will but in the main they will be #FreeTommy people - in even larger numbers now that we are out of the World Cup ( Football Lads Alliance) --- just watch how the main media manipulates it - Where it is peaceful they will label them Anti Trump, where there is trouble they will label them Pro Trump and Far Right #FreeTommy thugs ect

I was going to be in London this week but my visit was cancelled and now the trains into London from the South are barely running at all - though I said 'by hook or by crook' I now feel that we are all being played and am not going to this one - so shan't be on the ground - but others will be and I'll let you know what I hear -

London is gone, the old Londoners have been dispersed and it is now a snowflake town of mainly foreigners - in so many ways the young here are right in their protests but in others they are so blind. When Bush came to London the whole place was closed down for his visit - God knows why but Obama was treated as a hero but this now, against Trump, from the main media and the Mayor of London, is absolute madness -and it will be manipulated.

Last edited:

UPNYA2

Mayor
I am never irrational. Trump is though. Yeah show us that footage of Obama being mocked by the Brits in the thousands.
Would it, SHOULD it, really matter to the Brits what a group of protestors here in the US might have to say about the person that they elected to be their leader?

Please, rest assured, the feelings these protestors exhibit will be received with every bit of the reverence that the opinions of a group of US citizens protesting an elected British leader would receive from the citizens of Britain.

EVERY bit.

Feel better now, dear?

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
upload_2018-7-13_8-58-3.jpeg
Fox reporting this morning that Trump said the balloon hurt his feelings - yeah some guy ( white wifebeater wearer with 12 inch arms ) at the gym puts Fox news on every morning - I guess he is trying to sway some voters - but it gets more laughs than anything.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
View attachment 39699
Fox reporting this morning that Trump said the balloon hurt his feelings - yeah some guy ( white wifebeater wearer with 12 inch arms ) at the gym puts Fox news on every morning - I guess he is trying to sway some voters - but it gets more laughs than anything.
What does it matter? You don't see these jackass's protesting another's country's leader. It appears to be all a Hollywood paid production.

Would it, SHOULD it, really matter to the Brits what a group of protestors here in the US might have to say about the person that they elected to be their leader?

Please, rest assured, the feelings these protestors exhibit will be received with every bit of the reverence that the opinions of a group of US citizens protesting an elected British leader would receive from the citizens of Britain.

EVERY bit.

Feel better now, dear?
The whole ballon thing was organized by an american and fundraised ( £16,000) by a labour party leftist activist - allowed to be flown over the Houses of Parliament by the Pakistani mayor of London who hates Trump.

What the British do or do not feel about Trump is not reflected in this insult to him by a few hundred hard liners who have usurped our Capital City.

Last edited:
View attachment 39699
He said that it makes him feel unwelcome in London so that he will avoid visiting it more than he must ........