• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The Brits serenade Trump

Spamature

President
Would it, SHOULD it, really matter to the Brits what a group of protestors here in the US might have to say about the person that they elected to be their leader?

Please, rest assured, the feelings these protestors exhibit will be received with every bit of the reverence that the opinions of a group of US citizens protesting an elected British leader would receive from the citizens of Britain.

EVERY bit.

Feel better now, dear?
I felt find from the get go. Lighten up, it just a song asking the question about Trump we'd all like an answer to.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member

Fast Eddy

Mayor
I love it when Trump travels. He dominates the meeting and gets his way which is good for America. I love the no apologize, the forceful manner he has dealt with people.
It's MAGA time!

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
89% of Brits disapprove of Trump....and his behavior in England proved why.
Liar. calling this paid for by fake news and Hollywood productions a protest is not a protest. People were asked why they were there and they could not give a reason.
If these idiots really cared why aren't they out protesting other world leaders.
FYI this will make even more Americans support Trump just to say go fvck yourself Europe