• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The Brown Stone - A Parable for Republican Voters by PNWest

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
The Parable of the Brown Stone

When I was a little kid we'd just love for school to let out and summer to come. We had a community swimming pool and I loved to go swimming there. I must have been 8 or 9 when this happened.....

For whatever reason the pool was open to kids in various age groups and the bigger kids had the pool from 10 to 1. Us younger kids couldn't use the pool until 1 but we all got there early to see who could get in the water first. One day they blew the whistle and the big kids got out and I ran to the deep end (not as much competition to jump in) and jumped in. Under the diving board was the deepest part of the pool. The little kids weren't allowed to use it but we could swim at the deep end and I usually did. That day after I hit the water and came back up I looked down and at the bottom of the pool I saw this brown stone. I held my breath and dove down for it. I opened my eyes to see where it was and the chlorine burned my eyes. I went down as far as I could but I couldn't quite get there. I came back up worried that one of the better swimmers would see it and get to it first. I took my time though and took several big breaths. I was determined. I had to get that stone.

I filled my lungs again as full as I could and headed down. Down, down, down I went. I opened my eyes and looked around I was near the bottom but the stone was about two feet away. My lungs and eyes were burning. I was so close. I gave it one last lunge with my last reserves and reached out!

I grabbed it! I did it. A monumental effort. Then it hit me. It was swishy....... and still warm. It wasn't a stone.

This is a parable for republican voters. Sometimes what you think is a treasure turns out to be nothing but a load of crap.

Fast Eddy

Mayor
Actually this story relates more to the Democrats and the assortment and clown they have convened to attempt to be the President. None of them are even close to that catigory. Yes, the Loney left has a pile of turds for President.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Actually this story relates more to the Democrats and the assortment and clown they have convened to attempt to be the President. None of them are even close to that catigory. Yes, the Loney left has a pile of turds for President.

Spell check next post please........

It doesn't matter who the dems run out there, the 21% would never consider them. It must be hard knowing that the base gets smaller everyday - mother nature sees to that.

Colorforms

Senator

When I was a little kid we'd just love for school to let out and summer to come. We had a community swimming pool and I loved to go swimming there. I must have been 8 or 9 when this happened.....

For whatever reason the pool was open to kids in various age groups and the bigger kids had the pool from 10 to 1. Us younger kids couldn't use the pool until 1 but we all got there early to see who could get in the water first. One day they blew the whistle and the big kids got out and I ran to the deep end (not as much competition to jump in) and jumped in. Under the diving board was the deepest part of the pool. The little kids weren't allowed to use it but we could swim at the deep end and I usually did. That day after I hit the water and came back up I looked down and at the bottom of the pool I saw this brown stone. I held my breath and dove down for it. I opened my eyes to see where it was and the chlorine burned my eyes. I went down as far as I could but I couldn't quite get there. I came back up worried that one of the better swimmers would see it and get to it first. I took my time though and took several big breaths. I was determined. I had to get that stone.

I filled my lungs again as full as I could and headed down. Down, down, down I went. I opened my eyes and looked around I was near the bottom but the stone was about two feet away. My lungs and eyes were burning. I was so close. I gave it one last lunge with my last reserves and reached out!

I grabbed it! I did it. A monumental effort. Then it hit me. It was swishy....... and still warm. It wasn't a stone.

This is a parable for republican voters. Sometimes what you think is a treasure turns out to be nothing but a load of crap.
A republican would have kept their eyes open. Nice projection though.

RickWA

Snagglesooth

Just so we’re clear on this...

Even in chemically-treated water, lefty succeeds in contaminating himself. Yep, there’s a lesson there for sure. :)

As always, a lefty "man" goes for one of his three favorite subjects...:eek:

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY

Even in chemically-treated water, lefty succeeds in contaminating himself. Yep, there’s a lesson there for sure. :)

Back Off PN- he's part of my elderly stupid base. He posts more things that blow up in his face more than anyone.

PNWest

As always, a lefty "man" goes for one of his three favorite subjects...:eek:
Proof that you righties have absolutely no sense of humor.

PNWest

I thought it was amusing. Kinda reminded me of Carl from Caddyshack.

“It’s no big deal.”
It was pretty good. If you ask nicely maybe I'll post the infamous Ryan's Steakhouse story.

PNWest

Hopefully it’s not fecal...
It's explosively so. Perhaps I'll leave it at that. Do a search for "Ryan's Steakhouse Story". Do not read it if you are drinking any kind of beverage as it may exit your nose while reading the story.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
It's explosively so. Perhaps I'll leave it at that. Do a search for "Ryan's Steakhouse Story". Do not read it if you are drinking any kind of beverage as it may exit your nose while reading the story.
Ugh...afraid to...

My oldest son, 23, has - what I fear may be - a similar public...uhh...posterior concussive event at a Bob Evans in Ohio (we were there while he was a Sr. in HS). We were all there as a family visiting great grandpa. :-O

The Parable of the TreeHugger and the Woodpecker

You were meant to find nothing but crap your whole life. No wonder the First Time still sticks in your memory.