• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The Cackling Cankle Hillary falls... breaks wrist in bathtub

Bugsy McGurk

President
"The New York Times reported in 2015 that “shortly after the Russians announced their intention to acquire a majority stake in Uranium One, [former President Bill] Clinton received $500,000 for a Moscow speech from a Russian investment bank with links to the Kremlin that was promoting Uranium One stock.” In total, $145 million went to the Clinton Foundation from interests linked to Uranium One, which was acquired by the Russian government nuclear agency Rosatum."
Ex-presidents get paid for speeches.

Now back to my question - do you think Trump wasn’t rooting for the candidate who had nothing but good things to say about him - Trump?

MrMike

Bless you all
Ex-presidents get paid for speeches.

Now back to my question - do you think Trump wasn’t rooting for the candidate who had nothing but good things to say about him - Trump?
Wait... not so fast. Russian cash was paid to the Clintons. And that is okay with you?
But you think Trump is the one the Russian's colluded with?

bwahahahaahahahahaaha!

Reactions: Jen

Bugsy McGurk

President
Wait... not so fast. Russian cash was paid to the Clintons. And that is okay with you?
But you think Trump is the one the Russian's colluded with?

bwahahahaahahahahaaha!
You wingers sure hate my question.

You’re having a dodging contest.

;-)

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
That would probably be a blessing to everyone who has to endure her foul mouth and accusations and nastiness. :eek:
Christian Jenny....blessing Hillary's death before she actually dies. Y
WOW...you really should redeem yourself before you pretend to be a Christian, jen.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Fox Noise breaking news....

FLASH! Hillary fell down!

;-)
Speaking of breaking news, I'm watching MSNBC and a reporter from one of our major newspapers said there were 19 sources, yes, nineteen!! sources IN the WH expressing their horror over Trump's antics as he's now poised to shitcan McMaster.
Plus Trump is looking at one of the flunky pundits on FoxNews to run the VA. You read that right.....a nobody to run the g-d VA!!

MrMike

Bless you all
Poor you. Trump is imploding and it's crushing you....so you try to distract with Trump-style misogyny.
Eh?

Nah, I'm just laughing at Hillary the hag going down (literally). She's not long for the world at the rate she's going. Good riddance!

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Eh?

Nah, I'm just laughing at Hillary the hag going down (literally). She's not long for the world at the rate she's going. Good riddance!
You're posting about Hillary because you're a fvcking misogynist and Trump is going down right before your eyes. Better take some opioids...a lot more pain is coming your way.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Speaking of breaking news, I'm watching MSNBC and a reporter from one of our major newspapers said there were 19 sources, yes, nineteen!! sources IN the WH expressing their horror over Trump's antics as he's now poised to shitcan McMaster.
Plus Trump is looking at one of the flunky pundits on FoxNews to run the VA. You read that right.....a nobody to run the g-d VA!!
He did shitcan McMaster. I bet Mueller is next. He has asked for personal financial information from the Trump business. LOL Maybe he'll hire Sean Hannity soon. I know he has been to the WH for lunch more than once.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Poor you. Trump is imploding and it's crushing you....so you try to distract with Trump-style misogyny.
Actually it's Mike style misogyny as well. Next thing he'll do is post that Bill Clinton will be mourning over Hillarys rotting corpse. That's HIS style. He actually did make that statement to a women in BB when she said she missed her dead husband. What kind of sicko does that?

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
I hope the bathtub is okay... :rolleyes:

Hillary Clinton fractures wrist after slipping in India resort bathtub, report says

Hillary Clinton's visit to India suffered another setback this week as the former secretary of state fractured her wrist after slipping in the bathtub at the five-star resort where she was staying, according to a report by DNA India.

The website reported that Clinton was taken to a hospital in the city of Jodphur at around 5 a.m. local time Wednesday. Clinton underwent an X-ray and a CT scan that confirmed a hairline fracture of her right wrist.

The Times of India reported that Clinton had been given a plaster bandage and advised to go for another checkup in three days. The injury does not impact Clinton's ability to travel.

The Times of India and DNA India both reported that Clinton had been treated for pain in her right hand since she arrived in Jodphur Tuesday afternoon. The pain forced her to cancel a planned visit to the 15th-century Mehrangarh Fort Tuesday evening.

Earlier in the week, video showed Clinton slipping on stairs twice as she visited the Jahaz Mahal in the ancient city of Mandu. Clinton appeared to use her right had to catch herself on the stairs, but it was not immediately clear whether this fall was the source of her injury.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/03/15/hillary-clinton-fractures-wrist-after-slipping-in-india-resort-bathtub-report-says.html
She is faking this, not saying that the wrist is not fractured but she is facing criminal charges at this point and she knows this and is now playing the frail old woman bit.

Well cu-- if you can't do the time, don't do the crime.

Vince Fosters widow

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
He did shitcan McMaster. I bet Mueller is next. He has asked for personal financial information from the Trump business. LOL Maybe he'll hire Sean Hannity soon. I know he has been to the WH for lunch more than once.
I listened to a few minutes of Rush Limbaugh this afternoon. He was trying to suggest that Trump has made the BEST choices in staffing and that all of Obama's were really stupid people. Even Limbaugh is getting desperate and finding it hard to spin Trump's incompetence, chaos and corruption. Lucky for him conservatives are stupid....or he'd be selling used cars.

Jen

Senator
She is faking this, not saying that the wrist is not fractured but she is facing criminal charges at this point and she knows this and is now playing the frail old woman bit.

Well cu-- if you can't do the time, don't do the crime.

Vince Fosters widow
I am pretty sure that there will be more serious ailments to follow if prison looks imminent in the near future.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
I am pretty sure that there will be more serious ailments to follow if prison looks imminent in the near future.
Yea and she will likely pursue experimental treatments in a non extradition country as well