• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The Cackling Cankle Hillary falls... breaks wrist in bathtub

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
I listened to a few minutes of Rush Limbaugh this afternoon. He was trying to suggest that Trump has made the BEST choices in staffing and that all of Obama's were really stupid people. Even Limbaugh is getting desperate and finding it hard to spin Trump's incompetence, chaos and corruption. Lucky for him conservatives are stupid....or he'd be selling used cars.
He does make the best choices....over and over and over. LOL I suppose Rich means Best in con world. Damn, I hope Mueller gets something on him and Putin. His base wouldn't admit it even if he were caught in Putin's bed. LOL

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
He does make the best choices....over and over and over. LOL I suppose Rich means Best in con world. Damn, I hope Mueller gets something on him and Putin. His base wouldn't admit it even if he were caught in Putin's bed. LOL
And I hope you break your wrist in the bathtub...........................

Oh yea I already got my wish

EatTheRich

President
She is faking this, not saying that the wrist is not fractured but she is facing criminal charges at this point and she knows this and is now playing the frail old woman bit.

Well cu-- if you can't do the time, don't do the crime.

Vince Fosters widow
Criminal charges for what?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Ex-presidents get paid for speeches.

Now back to my question - do you think Trump wasn’t rooting for the candidate who had nothing but good things to say about him - Trump?
WARNING METH ATTACK......BEWARE........

This is someone that claims to be a LAWYER........BUGSY

"Trump wasn't rooting for the candidate who had nothing but good things to say about him-Trump?"..............

Folks..........that there is biggest melt down in PJ history........66, 677 post and Nina has never questioned his count.......

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Wait... not so fast. Russian cash was paid to the Clintons. And that is okay with you?
But you think Trump is the one the Russian's colluded with?

bwahahahaahahahahaaha!
according to bugsy.........Trump was rooting for Trump..........;-)

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Christian Jenny....blessing Hillary's death before she actually dies. Y
WOW...you really should redeem yourself before you pretend to be a Christian, jen.
and you post "GOD DAMN"...........

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Speaking of breaking news, I'm watching MSNBC and a reporter from one of our major newspapers said there were 19 sources, yes, nineteen!! sources IN the WH expressing their horror over Trump's antics as he's now poised to shitcan McMaster.
Plus Trump is looking at one of the flunky pundits on FoxNews to run the VA. You read that right.....a nobody to run the g-d VA!!
F/U witch...."a nobody"....Hegseth a combat Iraq War Veteran is a "nobody"......

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Actually it's Mike style misogyny as well. Next thing he'll do is post that Bill Clinton will be mourning over Hillarys rotting corpse. That's HIS style. He actually did make that statement to a women in BB when she said she missed her dead husband. What kind of sicko does that?
What kind of a gawd damn FREAK post of BB that was a decade ago.....YOU.....yes YOU are a gawd damn freak ass witch from hell.......YOU post and have posted much worse here in OJ........so STFU witch from HELL.......

"Hillarys".........Honor grade student my ass.............

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I listened to a few minutes of Rush Limbaugh this afternoon. He was trying to suggest that Trump has made the BEST choices in staffing and that all of Obama's were really stupid people. Even Limbaugh is getting desperate and finding it hard to spin Trump's incompetence, chaos and corruption. Lucky for him conservatives are stupid....or he'd be selling used cars.
LMFAO.........majority of RUSH audience are damn Liberals==LMAO

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Rich........have you seen mooch New $8+ mansion......where po-po barry whining of small bedroom and closet,,,,,,,,,,,LMFAO.......

post picture of your house nina

LeilaniMP

Empress
I hope the bathtub is okay... :rolleyes:

Hillary Clinton fractures wrist after slipping in India resort bathtub, report says

Hillary Clinton's visit to India suffered another setback this week as the former secretary of state fractured her wrist after slipping in the bathtub at the five-star resort where she was staying, according to a report by DNA India.

The website reported that Clinton was taken to a hospital in the city of Jodphur at around 5 a.m. local time Wednesday. Clinton underwent an X-ray and a CT scan that confirmed a hairline fracture of her right wrist.

The Times of India reported that Clinton had been given a plaster bandage and advised to go for another checkup in three days. The injury does not impact Clinton's ability to travel.

The Times of India and DNA India both reported that Clinton had been treated for pain in her right hand since she arrived in Jodphur Tuesday afternoon. The pain forced her to cancel a planned visit to the 15th-century Mehrangarh Fort Tuesday evening.

Earlier in the week, video showed Clinton slipping on stairs twice as she visited the Jahaz Mahal in the ancient city of Mandu. Clinton appeared to use her right had to catch herself on the stairs, but it was not immediately clear whether this fall was the source of her injury.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/03/15/hillary-clinton-fractures-wrist-after-slipping-in-india-resort-bathtub-report-says.html
The Cankle needs to lay off the booze, or go around swaddled in bubble wrap.

Heck, she messed up her hoof when she "tripped on the stairs" while in London.

Hillary... do yourself a favor old gal, and put down the booze bottle...

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
I think people shouldn't be charged with crimes unless there is evidence they committed them. What makes you think Clinton is about to face charges for any of these crimes?
Dude just her having the server is a crime, get used to it because it's coming

Arkady

President

Hillary Clinton fractures wrist after slipping in India resort bathtub, report says

Hillary Clinton's visit to India suffered another setback this week as the former secretary of state fractured her wrist after slipping in the bathtub at the five-star resort where she was staying, according to a report by DNA India.

The website reported that Clinton was taken to a hospital in the city of Jodphur at around 5 a.m. local time Wednesday. Clinton underwent an X-ray and a CT scan that confirmed a hairline fracture of her right wrist.

The Times of India reported that Clinton had been given a plaster bandage and advised to go for another checkup in three days. The injury does not impact Clinton's ability to travel.

The Times of India and DNA India both reported that Clinton had been treated for pain in her right hand since she arrived in Jodphur Tuesday afternoon. The pain forced her to cancel a planned visit to the 15th-century Mehrangarh Fort Tuesday evening.

Earlier in the week, video showed Clinton slipping on stairs twice as she visited the Jahaz Mahal in the ancient city of Mandu. Clinton appeared to use her right had to catch herself on the stairs, but it was not immediately clear whether this fall was the source of her injury.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/03/15/hillary-clinton-fractures-wrist-after-slipping-in-india-resort-bathtub-report-says.html
It's fascinating how preoccupied right-wingers are with Clinton. It's hard to imagine lefties having similarly gleefully tracked every bit of health news about, say, Bob Dole, after he lost the 1996 election and left office, or George H. W. Bush after he lost in 1992 and left office. This widespread mean-spiritedness is something new in American politics. The modern American conservative movement runs on the fuel of hate.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
It's fascinating how preoccupied right-wingers are with Clinton. It's hard to imagine lefties having similarly gleefully tracked every bit of health news about, say, Bob Dole, after he lost the 1996 election and left office, or George H. W. Bush after he lost in 1992 and left office. This widespread mean-spiritedness is something new in American politics. The modern American conservative movement runs on the fuel of hate.
Wrong the people mocking hilly now are democrats, as they need her dead in order to ever win again you are the one stuck in time still defending the witch

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member

Too bad it wasn't her neck, she's a waste of good air.

Arkady

President
Wrong the people mocking hilly now are democrats, as they need her dead in order to ever win again you are the one stuck in time still defending the witch
As you can see, you're incorrect. The threads here where monsters like MrMike and Barbella revel in her health problems are coming from right-wingers, not Democrats.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
As you can see, you're incorrect. The threads here where monsters like MrMike and Barbella revel in her health problems are coming from right-wingers, not Democrats.
Hillary broke her wrist supposedly in the bathtub but she could not walk before that. No one here causes that, except in your schitzo mind