• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The Cackling Cankle Hillary falls... breaks wrist in bathtub

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Of course. Different things are different.

You REALLY can’t think of any distinctions?
In terms of importance or "post-worthiness", not a dang thing. If you really are so utterly without a life that you want to spend time parsing distinctions, that is stupid.

"Duhh...Hillary's a female, Trump is a male. Hillary is short, Trump is not. Hillary's non-event occurred in India, Trump's occurred in the USA. Trump was elected president, Hillary was not. Trump's non-event was about a food item, Clinton's was about being gravity-challenged..."

Good times, Bugsy. Have a swell day.

Jen

Senator
In terms of importance or "post-worthiness", not a dang thing. If you really are so utterly without a life that you want to spend time parsing distinctions, that is stupid.

"Duhh...Hillary's a female, Trump is a male. Hillary is short, Trump is not. Hillary's non-event occurred in India, Trump's occurred in the USA. Trump was elected president, Hillary was not. Trump's non-event was about a food item, Clinton's was about being gravity-challenged..."

Look ......Bugsy is a needy fellow............. probably in old mom's basement..........that's a hard life ya know.

MrMike

Bless you all
Actually, you and I both know I am telling the truth, and that your lie about "pity-me tours" is just the talking point handed out by outlets like Fox News and Breitbart to the marching morons. Hut, two, three, four....
Huff Post... a right wing news outlet!

ROTFLMAO!

(I pity you...)

Charcat

One of the Patsy's
I hope the bathtub is okay... :rolleyes:

Hillary Clinton fractures wrist after slipping in India resort bathtub, report says

Hillary Clinton's visit to India suffered another setback this week as the former secretary of state fractured her wrist after slipping in the bathtub at the five-star resort where she was staying, according to a report by DNA India.

The website reported that Clinton was taken to a hospital in the city of Jodphur at around 5 a.m. local time Wednesday. Clinton underwent an X-ray and a CT scan that confirmed a hairline fracture of her right wrist.

The Times of India reported that Clinton had been given a plaster bandage and advised to go for another checkup in three days. The injury does not impact Clinton's ability to travel.

The Times of India and DNA India both reported that Clinton had been treated for pain in her right hand since she arrived in Jodphur Tuesday afternoon. The pain forced her to cancel a planned visit to the 15th-century Mehrangarh Fort Tuesday evening.

Earlier in the week, video showed Clinton slipping on stairs twice as she visited the Jahaz Mahal in the ancient city of Mandu. Clinton appeared to use her right had to catch herself on the stairs, but it was not immediately clear whether this fall was the source of her injury.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/03/15/hillary-clinton-fractures-wrist-after-slipping-in-india-resort-bathtub-report-says.html
I guess this is why she hardly ever bathes....it's so dangerous.

Bugsy McGurk

President

I’m trying to teach you to think. You ridiculed the notion that two different things are different, so I asked you to think about the distinctions. You tried, a little bit, but you still haven’t identified the material distinctions.

I’ll help you if you’re stumped.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
I’m trying to teach you to think. You ridiculed the notion that two different things are different, so I asked you to think about the distinctions. You tried, a little bit, but you still haven’t identified the material distinctions.

I’ll help you if you’re stumped.
Neither is particularly noteworthy. However, since DEMOCRATS posted on one but not the other...and since you are PAID for Democrat knobgobblery...you must press the matter.

Pretty lame, Milhouse.