• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The Cackling Cankle Hillary tries to hide her drunken injury...

MrMike

Bless you all
Plus, note she has her main (rug) squeeze Huma back on the road with her to keep her comfy on those cold cold nights. Cankles up! (barf)

Damn that woman is hag... she has fat gross Hobbit feet

It takes a village: Hillary Clinton layers a scarf, shawl and custom kurta with extra-long sleeve to hide broken wrist after hotel tub fall while touring Jaipur

• Hillary Clinton customized her traditional kurta while in Jaipur on Thursday to hide the plaster cast she received after fracturing her wrist in India
  • The loose-fitting top was pulled tight across her torso to create an empire-waist, thus lengthening one of the sleeves which she used to cover her wrist
  • Hillary, 71, also used her scarf and shawl to cover up the wrist as she took in the historic monuments with her right-hand lady Huma Abedin
  • She was treated at a local hospital in Jaipur on Wednesday after falling in her hotel tub just two days after twice stumbling down the steps of a palace

By Chris Spargo For Dailymail.com

PUBLISHED: 13:06 EDT, 16 March 2018 | UPDATED: 16:25 EDT, 16 March 2018

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5510711/Hillary-Clinton-hides-broken-wrist-shawl-custom-kurta.html

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
and here I thought feed sack dresses went out of style decades ago........

ah, had wondered where muff diver Huma was.....it's as if she dropped off the planet!

MrMike

Bless you all
and here I thought feed sack dresses went out of style decades ago........

ah, had wondered where muff diver Huma was.....it's as if she dropped off the planet!
Bet Huma has to close her eyes and hold her nose. Cankles up! Yeeech

Bugsy McGurk

President
Plus, note she has her main (rug) squeeze Huma back on the road with her to keep her comfy on those cold cold nights. Cankles up! (barf)

Damn that woman is hag... she has fat gross Hobbit feet

It takes a village: Hillary Clinton layers a scarf, shawl and custom kurta with extra-long sleeve to hide broken wrist after hotel tub fall while touring Jaipur

• Hillary Clinton customized her traditional kurta while in Jaipur on Thursday to hide the plaster cast she received after fracturing her wrist in India
  • The loose-fitting top was pulled tight across her torso to create an empire-waist, thus lengthening one of the sleeves which she used to cover her wrist
  • Hillary, 71, also used her scarf and shawl to cover up the wrist as she took in the historic monuments with her right-hand lady Huma Abedin
  • She was treated at a local hospital in Jaipur on Wednesday after falling in her hotel tub just two days after twice stumbling down the steps of a palace

By Chris Spargo For Dailymail.com

PUBLISHED: 13:06 EDT, 16 March 2018 | UPDATED: 16:25 EDT, 16 March 2018

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5510711/Hillary-Clinton-hides-broken-wrist-shawl-custom-kurta.html
Just what the board needed - yet another “Hillary slipped in the bathtub” thread.

Right wing lunacy is unending.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Just what the board needed - yet another “Hillary slipped in the bathtub” thread.

Right wing lunacy is unending.
I agreed with your post. Nobody wants to see Hillary this way and think wow these Americans were crazy enough to have her on the ballot. She can't even cover up her own injuries, nonetheless the injuries she caused at the State department.

Bugsy McGurk

President
I agreed with your post. Nobody wants to see Hillary this way and think wow these Americans were crazy enough to have her on the ballot. She can't even cover up her own injuries, nonetheless the injuries she caused at the State department.
It’s not true that “nobody” wants to talk about Hillary. You wingers just can’t stop yapping about her.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
It’s not true that “nobody” wants to talk about Hillary. You wingers just can’t stop yapping about her.
when she stays off spot light, she'll not be posted of...............being dressed like a homeless person and falling in India keeps her the laughing stock of America........don't like it, hide your Sow

Drumcollie

True again. I always accuse you of lying...But you are right this time. Hillary Clinton has:

1. Not paid for her Benghazi crimes...And we do not shut up.

2. She has not paid for email server crimes...And we do not shut up.

3. She covered up her husbands rapes and has not paid for that crime...and we do not shut up.

4. She has not paid for the crime of selling uranium to the Russians and we do not shut up.

5. She has not paid the price for the CGI crimes, selling her office as S.O.S and we do not shut up.

6. She can't stand up on her own to feet in the shower and now we have to play that image in our heads...So after all the crimes she has committed, we are the ones who have to pay that price.

Drumcollie

Sure I am. You have no idea how amusing winger yapping about Hillary is to sane people.

;-)
Actually I do...Because sane people are the ones doing it. You are just so insane that you would not or could not ever know what sane really means.