• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The central thesis of the rioters is that cops are hunting them to kill them because cops are racists.

EatTheRich

President
So you didn't contribute then?
Reread my comment.
Have you seen Africa lately? How about Asia? You get less of all of that in the West for a reason.
Less of what? “The West” (including Japan) is wealthy because almost all the wealth created in Africa and (the rest of) Asia ends up in the hands of cartels in “the West.”

Actually those that manufacture robots and program AI do purchase a lot of stock.
Evidence?

Your disdain for intellectual labor explains a lot about your particular capacity.
My “disdain for intellectual labor” is a figment of your imagination. You pretend there is an antagonism between intellectual and manual labor that is much greater than there really is, when in reality all intellectual labor is also manual and all manual labor is also intellectual, and when the much more fundamental and intractable antagonism is between idle capital on one hand, and exploited labor (intellectual and manual) on the other.
Is it really that intellectually challenging to explain that to yourself?
I already know the answer. It’s because the rallies were largely of non-working consumers demanding that workers go back to serving them.

EatTheRich

President
Nonsense. Black and Democrat run cities, with black mayors, black police chiefs, black officers, black school boards, black schools, black judges, can only suffer systemic racism if black people in these positions are somehow intellectually unable. Are you saying black people are intellectually defective?
No. But they are just cogs in the political machine. To keep their jobs they must serve the ruling billionaires.

Obviously not as long as your family.
Yeah, I don't know about that. You're the one with the expertise in slavery, profitability, and the prevalence of the trade to hear you talk. Nothing any of us know anything about. Maybe we are just so unsuccessful at our trade that we haven't real sex traded with anybody because we're the worse sex traders ever.

Not defective as much as deprivd. They have the poorest school districts, and the most out of date schools.
That isn't really true. They have the tax base of the major cities of this country to fund them. In DC a number of years ago the Feds were spending $24K per child (and massively failing). There have been judge run experiments were no expense was spared and they still failed at educating their children. Money has never been the problem. Maybe mismanagement of the money has been if you look at Chicago.