• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The central thesis of the rioters is that cops are hunting them to kill them because cops are racists.

EatTheRich

President
Just how old are you? 80?

None of what you say here applies.
What Dr. King says very much applies. The preference of order over justice, and the attitude of “I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I cannot agree with your methods of direct action” that he identifies, are very much evident on this board.

EatTheRich

President
What do you mean by homicide? Job related lawful killing or murdering their neighbors in the middle of the night?

And yes the fact that cops are 45 times more likely to be killed on the job than blacks are to be killed by a cop is significant to the truth. It is one of scores of truths that blow the black and leftist fake narrative out of the water.
Does it matter if people are instead murdered “lawfully” in broad daylight by police officers doing their jobs? To me that means that police should expect the underclass their paymasters have declared war on to fight back.

If being more likely to be killed on the job than a civilian simply trying to survive confers a right to kill, why doesn’t that apply to fishermen, who after all are much MORE likely than police to be killed on the job as are people with many other job descriptions?

EatTheRich

President
So they can leave then.
Leave what? The civilization that they built? What will the rulers do when there are no workers to create wealth for them? We already saw ... they will violently riot to demand workers go back to work as in the “I want a haircut” rallies across the country.

Does it matter if people are instead murdered “lawfully” in broad daylight by police officers doing their jobs? To me that means that police should expect the underclass their paymasters have declared war on to fight back.
You don't pay for shit. The silent majority pays for it all and the silent majority isn't out rioting and looting. Hopefully the silent majority won't remain silent for much longer.

If being more likely to be killed on the job than a civilian simply trying to survive confers a right to kill, why doesn’t that apply to fishermen, who after all are much MORE likely than police to be killed on the job as are people with many other job descriptions?
What the hell are you talking about? IN a country of 330 M about 1000 people are killed by cops and 290 of them are black while 550 are white. That seems to be what you should expect given the higher incidence of criminality in the black population.

What Dr. King says very much applies. The preference of order over justice, and the attitude of “I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I cannot agree with your methods of direct action” that he identifies, are very much evident on this board.
You haven't proven injustice in anything other than an emotional bleating. Once again the facts. Only 29% of people killed by cops are black. 55% of them are whites. Blacks are more violent than other racial groups as clearly indicated by the fact that blacks are responsible for 50% of the homicides. Violent black on white crime is ten times whate violent white on black crime is.

No peace, no justice. Is the response the bleaters are soon to hear in reply.

Leave what? The civilization that they built?
Who built this oppressive white male dominated Western civilization?

What will the rulers do when there are no workers to create wealth for them?
Robots, automation and AI? Just a guess.

We already saw ... they will violently riot to demand workers go back to work as in the “I want a haircut” rallies across the country.
Those were the hair cutters family rallies across the country who wanted to go back to work.

Facts presented selectively and out of context with the sole aim of inspiring race hatred? Absolutely.
You have word salad responses. No facts. Facts should be brought to bear on this false narrative once and for all. The problem clearly is generic police brutality towards all races and disproportionate black criminality. The issue is NOT significantly based on systemic racism in law enforcement.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
The police have had 25+ years how to figure out how to end police brutality and weed out racism. They have failed as organization. Their failures are systemic. Time to smash the system that can't be fixed.
DNC has had 100 years and haven't fixed it
Check out 1924 DNC convention w/KKK

TBLee

Governor
There are two kinds of cops, cops that brutalize innocent people and cops that stand by and watch.
There are police officers who do their job with the utmost integrity, and there are police officers who should never wear the badge. I do NOT believe ALL police officers brutalize innocent people, and I do not believe all cops stand by and watch. There are those who walk this earth who are truly evil, be it wearing a badge, a white lab coat, banging a gavel, or changing the oil in your car. It does not mean ALL are people are evil. Each need to be judged individually, not as a group.

There are police officers who do their job with the utmost integrity, and there are police officers who should never wear the badge. I do NOT believe ALL police officers brutalize innocent people, and I do not believe all cops stand by and watch. There are those who walk this earth who are truly evil, be it wearing a badge, a white lab coat, banging a gavel, or changing the oil in your car. It does not mean ALL are people are evil. Each need to be judged individually, not as a group.
The organization needs to be disbanded. They have proven incapable of solving the brutality and racism running rampant within them. Just cut your losses and start anew.