• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The central thesis of the rioters is that cops are hunting them to kill them because cops are racists.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Leave what? The civilization that they built? What will the rulers do when there are no workers to create wealth for them? We already saw ... they will violently riot to demand workers go back to work as in the “I want a haircut” rallies across the country.
Check our own books out with our cellphones, hell, now you have a spot to lay your phone in restaurants and no menus needed, all loaded on phones...……….many cut their hair at home.

Robots are taken over

EatTheRich

President
You don't pay for shit. The silent majority pays for it all and the silent majority isn't out rioting and looting. Hopefully the silent majority won't remain silent for much longer.

What the hell are you talking about? IN a country of 330 M about 1000 people are killed by cops and 290 of them are black while 550 are white. That seems to be what you should expect given the higher incidence of criminality in the black population.
The rich pay the piper and the rich call the time. You might “expect” them to kill a couple people every week, that just shows how inured you are to the routine atrocities of this society.

EatTheRich

President
You haven't proven injustice in anything other than an emotional bleating. Once again the facts. Only 29% of people killed by cops are black. 55% of them are whites. Blacks are more violent than other racial groups as clearly indicated by the fact that blacks are responsible for 50% of the homicides. Violent black on white crime is ten times whate violent white on black crime is.

No peace, no justice. Is the response the bleaters are soon to hear in reply.
Unarmed Blacks are 5 times as likely to be killed in encounters with police as unarmed whites. There is a killing of an unarmed Black person by police about once every two weeks. Your ascriptions of collective racial guilt in no way justify the state-sanctioned genocide.

OldTrapper

Council Member
I've never owned any slaves and damn sure never want to own any slaves and I will never be a dem/lib that did.
Those who today are the ones suppressing the Blacks are not Democrats. They are Republicans. And I am not certain what you are going to do about those Republicans that owned slaves.

I would never vote for those of either party that supported an illegal, and unConstitutional war, or the killing of the unborn.

EatTheRich

President
Who built this oppressive white male dominated Western civilization?
If you’re talking about the material and cultural wealth, it was built overwhelmingly by the lower classes, including by many who are people of color. If you’re talking about the political structures of domination, they were of course built by rapists, slaveowners, and perpetrators of genocide.

Robots, automation and AI? Just a guess.
The purchase of stocks does not manufacture or program robots or AI. Anyway, if wealth were created with no labor needed, there would be no justification other than naked exploitation for far more of that wealth to go to some of the non-producers than to others.

Those were the hair cutters family rallies across the country who wanted to go back to work.
So why did the signs say, “I want a haircut,” “I want to get my nails done,” “Babysit my kids so I can enjoy a night out,” etc.?

EatTheRich

President
You have word salad responses. No facts. Facts should be brought to bear on this false narrative once and for all. The problem clearly is generic police brutality towards all races and disproportionate black criminality. The issue is NOT significantly based on systemic racism in law enforcement.
Police brutality and systemic racism (which is at the root of disproportionate Black criminality) go hand in hand.

EatTheRich

President
There are police officers who do their job with the utmost integrity, and there are police officers who should never wear the badge. I do NOT believe ALL police officers brutalize innocent people, and I do not believe all cops stand by and watch. There are those who walk this earth who are truly evil, be it wearing a badge, a white lab coat, banging a gavel, or changing the oil in your car. It does not mean ALL are people are evil. Each need to be judged individually, not as a group.
It is the job of police to enforce social patterns of domination. Were there Gestapo agents who did their job with the utmost integrity?

Unarmed Blacks are 5 times as likely to be killed in encounters with police as unarmed whites. There is a killing of an unarmed Black person by police about once every two weeks. Your ascriptions of collective racial guilt in no way justify the state-sanctioned genocide.
How many unarmed whites are killed? How many a week?

Piss off already. You've been proven unbelievably wrong.

If you’re talking about the material and cultural wealth, it was built overwhelmingly by the lower classes, including by many who are people of color.
So you didn't contribute then?
If you’re talking about the political structures of domination, they were of course built by rapists, slaveowners, and perpetrators of genocide.
Have you seen Africa lately? How about Asia? You get less of all of that in the West for a reason.

The purchase of stocks does not manufacture or program robots or AI.
Actually those that manufacture robots and program AI do purchase a lot of stock.

Anyway, if wealth were created with no labor needed, there would be no justification other than naked exploitation for far more of that wealth to go to some of the non-producers than to others.
Your disdain for intellectual labor explains a lot about your particular capacity.

So why did the signs say, “I want a haircut,” “I want to get my nails done,” “Babysit my kids so I can enjoy a night out,” etc.?
Is it really that intellectually challenging to explain that to yourself?

Police brutality and systemic racism (which is at the root of disproportionate Black criminality) go hand in hand.
Nonsense. Black and Democrat run cities, with black mayors, black police chiefs, black officers, black school boards, black schools, black judges, can only suffer systemic racism if black people in these positions are somehow intellectually unable. Are you saying black people are intellectually defective?

OldTrapper

Council Member
Nonsense. Black and Democrat run cities, with black mayors, black police chiefs, black officers, black school boards, black schools, black judges, can only suffer systemic racism if black people in these positions are somehow intellectually unable. Are you saying black people are intellectually defective?
Not defective as much as deprivd. They have the poorest school districts, and the most out of date schools.