• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The central thesis of the rioters is that cops are hunting them to kill them because cops are racists.

Being a cop is a choice, and making that choice means accepting responsibility for the consequences. Being a fisherman is more dangerous than being a cop, but no one is saying that fishermen should be able to get away with murder.
You can stop with the virtue signaling because nobody is saying that fishermen should get away with murder much less cops.

That would be unfair to the officers who are dedicated and hard working. You don't fire an entire force of officers because of the actions of a few. Perhaps the first place they need to look is at the administration itself. The arrested officer had a long record of excessive force, so why was he not fired. That is on administration, not on his fellow officers. I do NOT believe that every officer on that force is a racist, and deserves firing. I am more than willing to see evidence of such, but throwing an entire force under the rapidly moving bus is not the answer to this issue.
They are completely unworthy of anyone's trust. They are wholly unreliable. Firing everyone and rebuilding from scratch is the only way for people to have any faith in police ever again.

EatTheRich

President
If there is proof that they have done something illegal, or have shown racist behavior then they deserve to be fired. I do not believe that all police officers are racists, and therefore "Fire'em all" isn't going to solve the problem. We need our dedicated officers, and I believe they are not all guilty, because of the actions of a few racist cops. Just look at what has been happening the past few days, can you imagine the looters and arsonists that would take over our Country without any protection for innocent people and their property. You may not like it, but we need our Police. We just need to work on weeding out the bad apples.
We may need law enforcement. Doesn’t mean we need capitalist cops. What is stopping the working class from creating their own government and their own law enforcement?

EatTheRich

President
That would be unfair to the officers who are dedicated and hard working. You don't fire an entire force of officers because of the actions of a few. Perhaps the first place they need to look is at the administration itself. The arrested officer had a long record of excessive force, so why was he not fired. That is on administration, not on his fellow officers. I do NOT believe that every officer on that force is a racist, and deserves firing. I am more than willing to see evidence of such, but throwing an entire force under the rapidly moving bus is not the answer to this issue.
The entire force covered for him and for the many others like him on the force. If he had been an aberration rather than a model cop he would have been long since fired. He wasn’t because the same folks who hire and promote all the other cops were pleased with the job he was doing.

TBLee

Governor
The entire force covered for him and for the many others like him on the force. If he had been an aberration rather than a model cop he would have been long since fired. He wasn’t because the same folks who hire and promote all the other cops were pleased with the job he was doing.
Please provide proof that the ENTIRE police force covered for him. I will wait...

TBLee

Governor
We may need law enforcement. Doesn’t mean we need capitalist cops. What is stopping the working class from creating their own government and their own law enforcement?
Sure thing. Let's have the thugs who robbed innocent people, and committed arson govern themselves. LOL

OldTrapper

Council Member
Being 8 times more likely to commit homicide probably means you are far more likely to be arrested. That is "equal" treatment.
Like George Floyd was? Do you have a clue as to how many are held in jail without bond for over a year?

Last edited:

OldTrapper

Council Member
That's when blacks will stop being responsible for 50% of the homicides in this country?

You know that the number of calls to 911 come in the largest part from black and minority communities. Maybe they should just stop calling for cops. After all Floyd was murdered for a mere fake $20 bill. Why did they call the cops?
Not sure how trying to blame others for the actions of the cops does any good

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Why? I already made the case that the police are institutionally racist by virtue of their job violently defending the racist social system in a racist country.
They all should be book store clerks

1590939793949.pngbooks don't fight back

Mick

The Right is always right
Like George Floyd was? Do you have a clue as to how many are held in jail without bond for over a year?
Most black murderers are never even apprehended. Spare me the whiny drivel of criminals having to be behind bars, old snapper. Your position is a fraud.

Not sure how trying to blame others for the actions of the cops does any good
The cops are merely reflecting the society they police (largely because they aren't the empathetic Rhodes scholars types :rolleyes:). The black community itself is making FALSE claims against the larger society and using it to justify their behavior and hollow demands.

Last edited: