• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The civil war is being used to manipulate people into another civil war.

Boltlady

Mayor
Keeping us divided is very useful to the NWO crowd. Instead of standing back and looking at the bigger picture where the manipulation is quite obvious, people keep rushing in to join one group or another lest they be left out.

Keeping us divided is very useful to the NWO crowd. Instead of standing back and looking at the bigger picture where the manipulation is quite obvious, people keep rushing in to join one group or another lest they be left out.
It's what Putin wanted when he interfered on Trump's behalf.

D

Deleted member 21794

Divide and conquer, baby!!!!!

D

Deleted member 21794

So you don't think a chaotic/anarchic political climate was not Putin has been wanting this whole time?
I don't know. I can tell you this: I'm more certain this chaotic political climate is a desire of your pal George Soros.

Boltlady

Mayor
Article, written from a UniteTheRight perspective, but with good info on the initiative behind the rally and more livestream video.
http://www.returnofkings.com/128275/unite-the-right-rally-in-charlottesville-shut-down-by-city-government-and-their-violent-leftist-allies
This was chock full of the kind of information people need to know. Those who engage in social media will have to keep spreading the word as to what is really happening in this country because it's a sure bet that the MSM isn't about to let them know.

D

Deleted member 21794

I watched the entire video. They seem like patriots to me. However, I'm guessing that since they believe the far right and the far left have the same right to free speech, leftists will deny them "good people" status. I would be proud to attend a rally with those people and have subscribed to their youtube channel. Thanks for posting this.

D

Deleted member 21794

Do you regard Trump as part of the NWO crowd?

"Trump ‘Sad’ Over Removal of ‘Our Beautiful Statues"

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/17/us/politics/trump-charlottesville-confederate-statues.html

"WASHINGTON — Under fire for defending racist activist groups, President Trump said on Twitter on Thursday that he was 'sad' to see United States’ history torn apart by the removal of 'our beautiful statues and monuments,' echoing a popular refrain of white supremacist groups that oppose the removal of Confederate monuments."

Are monuments and statues celebrating white supremacy beautiful?

Boltlady

Mayor
This is yet another really good example of what actually happened. It's also an example of what happens far too often with the police. Somehow they rarely manage to be very helpful is keeping bad things from happening. They seem to only show up after the fact.

It's looking like we'll be needing our own militia.