• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The Coming Storm......

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Who is not? Which 64 million Americans do you think aren't sub-human scum, specifically?
This will be lost on you (because you are an unstable, mentally disturbed leftist), but no person is "subhuman scum". Not Charles Manson, not Joseph Stalin, not Hitler, Dahmer...none. Folks may be wrong. Some folks may be evil. But no person is subhuman scum.

As you were - please feel free to continue your constant stream of illiberal falsehoods.

Arkady

President
This will be lost on you (because you are an unstable, mentally disturbed leftist), but no person is "subhuman scum". Not Charles Manson, not Joseph Stalin, not Hitler, Dahmer...none. Folks may be wrong. Some folks may be evil. But no person is subhuman scum.

As you were - please feel free to continue your constant stream of illiberal falsehoods.
If it hurts your feelings less, just substitute the term "evil" where you read "sub-human scum." I understand that "sub-human scum" is politically incorrect phrasing, and that some people fall apart in the face of such effrontery, so if a little mental "find/replace" would spare us this unmanly whining of yours, that would be great.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
If it hurts your feelings less, just substitute the term "evil" where you read "sub-human scum." I understand that "sub-human scum" is politically incorrect phrasing, and that some people fall apart in the face of such effrontery, so if a little mental "find/replace" would spare us this unmanly whining of yours, that would be great.
Doesn't hurt my feelings a bit. In fact, your conduct is entirely representative of the extremist illiberal left. It is useful for normal folks to see this, and it is instructive that you cannot restrain your unmeasured and hateful rhetoric. It is good that your bogus calls for compassion from others, your impotent attestations that others are your moral inferiors, etc. are all soundly self-refuted.

You acquit yourself here as an absolutist extremist imam for the left. No normal, well-adjusted person would ever abide such lunacy.

Whatever combination of mental instability and odd internet thrill-seeking leads you to act this way is irrelevant. The important thing is that you perform a service here - and that service is branding and damning the extreme left.

Enjoy!

Arkady

President
Doesn't hurt my feelings a bit.
It sure sounds like it does. But if it's not hurt feelings but rather some other delicacy of sentiment that causes you to whimper so, just take my advice and mentally substitute some other term you can handle, like "evil." Good luck.

Barbella

Senator
Obviously, that depends entirely on whether those 64 million Americans are, in fact, sub-human scum. If so, then it's just being honest.
To call 64 million people subhuman scum is morally repugnant and despicable. You should apologize, and you should REALLY shove your superior, arrogant attitude up your ass.

I have friends who are (unfortunately for them) as liberal as they come, and I disagree with much of their world view. Still, they are human, to me, and I wouldn't treat them as inferior, much less look upon them as subhuman scum.

Shame on you.

Barbella

Senator
Doesn't hurt my feelings a bit. In fact, your conduct is entirely representative of the extremist illiberal left. It is useful for normal folks to see this, and it is instructive that you cannot restrain your unmeasured and hateful rhetoric. It is good that your bogus calls for compassion from others, your impotent attestations that others are your moral inferiors, etc. are all soundly self-refuted.

You acquit yourself here as an absolutist extremist imam for the left. No normal, well-adjusted person would ever abide such lunacy.

Whatever combination of mental instability and odd internet thrill-seeking leads you to act this way is irrelevant. The important thing is that you perform a service here - and that service is branding and damning the extreme left.

Enjoy!
Well said, Rick!

Arkady

President
To call 64 million people subhuman scum is morally repugnant and despicable.
To be clear, I never did so. I pointed out that the Trump voters were sub-human scum, but there weren't that many of them.

You should apologize
I apologize for not calling out Marvin's mistake: if anyone was deceived into thinking Trump got 64 million votes, because I didn't take the time to clarify, I'm sorry for the confusion.

Still, they are human, to me, and I wouldn't treat them as inferior
I should hope not! They're morally superior to you, and you should give them the respect they deserve for that.

Barbella

Senator
To be clear, I never did so. I pointed out that the Trump voters were sub-human scum, but there weren't that many of them.

I apologize for not calling out Marvin's mistake: if anyone was deceived into thinking Trump got 64 million votes, because I didn't take the time to clarify, I'm sorry for the confusion.

I should hope not! They're morally superior to you, and you should give them the respect they deserve for that.
Who the hell are YOU to decide who is morally superior, and who isn't? You're nobody, and you sure as hell don't have that right.

Arkady

President
Who the hell are YOU to decide who is morally superior, and who isn't?
I'm your moral superior. That gives me a perspective you lack to weigh in on where you rank.

you sure as hell don't have that right
Sure I do. It's right there in the first amendment. I get to make decisions like this and tell you all about them. If being informed that you're morally inferior is too much for you to bear, that's fine. Nobody forces you to read my posts. But I applaud you for not having run away yet -- closing your eyes to your inferiority will only lock it in place. Instead, let this be a wake-up call for you, to start on a process of self improvement. Good luck.

SouthernBoyI

SouthernBoy

You do make me laugh.

Damn.

Had a kid like you in HS.

Last I heard he had had shock treatments and was currently wandering around in a special facility sucking his thumb.

SB

Zam-Zam

Senator
Since you know, deep down, that I'm your moral superior, I understand that you'll defensively ascribe no weight to my advice, in order to excuse your continuing turpitude. That's fine. All I can do is continually offer you the opportunity to better yourself. Only you can take that opportunity. Good luck!
Funny stuff.

I'm glad you have your sense of humor.

Barbella

Senator
I'm your moral superior. That gives me a perspective you lack to weigh in on where you rank.

Sure I do. It's right there in the first amendment. I get to make decisions like this and tell you all about them. If being informed that you're morally inferior is too much for you to bear, that's fine. Nobody forces you to read my posts. But I applaud you for not having run away yet -- closing your eyes to your inferiority will only lock it in place. Instead, let this be a wake-up call for you, to start on a process of self improvement. Good luck.
HAHAHAHAHA! You're like an inmate in the insane asylum who thinks everyone else is crazy...

Carry on.

Why would anyone's feelings be hurt by your Nazi ideology? It's despicable, of course, which is why decent people recoil in disgust from you, but it's not painful.