• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The Coming Storm......

EatTheRich

President
Correct, you supported the most despicable politician in American history. We agree on this, you can stop telling me I'm right.
Trump? No. I didn't. I supported Bernie Sanders. He's not perfect, but it's impossible to make a serious argument that he's more despicable than Trump.
Surely there were worse politicians than Trump or Clinton. McCarthy comes to mind. Or Jefferson Davis.

EatTheRich

President
To call 64 million people subhuman scum is morally repugnant and despicable. You should apologize, and you should REALLY shove your superior, arrogant attitude up your ass.

I have friends who are (unfortunately for them) as liberal as they come, and I disagree with much of their world view. Still, they are human, to me, and I wouldn't treat them as inferior, much less look upon them as subhuman scum.

Shame on you.
Yet you approvingly quote Hitler's Nazis who systematically murdered those they viewed ash inferior.

EatTheRich

President
Why would anyone's feelings be hurt by your Nazi ideology? It's despicable, of course, which is why decent people recoil in disgust from you, but it's not painful.
Have you ever called out the right-wingers on this forum for saying Hitler was right or approvingly quoting Nazi slogans?

redtide

Mayor
Where it will lead to, we'll just have to wait to find out:

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes next plans to investigate the role former CIA Director John Brennan and other Obama intelligence officials played in promoting the salacious and unverified Steele dossier on Donald Trump -- including whether Brennan perjured himself in public testimony about it.

In his May 2017 testimony before the intelligence panel, Brennan emphatically denied the dossier factored into the intelligence community’s publicly released conclusion last year that Russia meddled in the 2016 election "to help Trump’s chances of victory.”

Brennan also swore that he did not know who commissioned the anti-Trump research document (excerpt here), even though senior national security and counterintelligence officials at the Justice Department and FBI knew the previous year that the dossier was funded by the Hillary Clinton campaign.

Last week, Nunes (R-Calif.) released a declassified memo exposing surveillance “abuses” by the Obama DOJ and FBI in their investigation of Trump’s ties to Russia. It said the agencies relied heavily on the uncorroborated dossier to take out a warrant to secretly surveil a Trump adviser in the heat of the 2016 presidential election, even though they were aware the underlying “intelligence" supporting the wiretap order was political opposition research funded by Clinton allies — a material fact they concealed from FISA court judges in four separate applications.

Nunes plans to soon release a separate report detailing the Obama State Department’s role in creating and disseminating the dossier -- which has emerged as the foundation of the Obama administration's Russia “collusion” investigation. Among other things, the report will identify Obama-appointed diplomats who worked with partisan operatives close to Hillary Clinton to help ex-British spy Christopher Steele compile the dossier, sources say.

Complete text: https://www.realclearinvestigations.com/articles/2018/02/11/former_cia_director_john_brennan_investigated_for_perjury.html
It should end up with Obama and most of his cabinet in prison or swinging from the end of a rope

redtide

Mayor
Surely there were worse politicians than Trump or Clinton. McCarthy comes to mind. Or Jefferson Davis.
it is starting to look like the only politician worse then mrs. Clinton is her boy obama. HE will be lucky if they both do not end up tried and swinging from the end of a rope for their crimes

Arkady

President
Why would anyone's feelings be hurt
Because of your poor upbringing. You never had to build your character, and so now you crumble in the face of criticism — even accurate criticisms like the ones I direct at you, which should inspire reflection and self improvement rather than self pity and whining. Oh well, I can’t hand you character. It’s something you have to build for yourself.

Arkady

President
It's interesting that you used the word "ash", even as a Freudian slip, since, historically, that's how people have ended up when folks like you and @Arkady ever had any power. Thankfully, neither of you do.
As a reminder, the Nazis were a far-right militarist and nationalist movement that preyed on immigrants and religious and ethnic minorities. Your kind of people. They were also anti-Semites, like you are.

EatTheRich

President
it is starting to look like the only politician worse then mrs. Clinton is her boy obama. HE will be lucky if they both do not end up tried and swinging from the end of a rope for their crimes
They may well end up swinging from a rope, like anyone else who committed the "crime" of getting in the way of Donald Trump's ambition. Welcome to our new banana republic.

Last edited:

redtide

Mayor
They may well end up swinging from a rope, like anyone else who committed the "crime" of getting in the way of Donald Trump's ambition. Welcome to our new banana republic.
Their crimes against US began long before Trump even announced he would run for office. As such they are the creators of the banana republic

EatTheRich

President
Excuse me? The phrase has been used since at least the early 1800s, and appears for example in Heinrich Beta's 1845 Geld und Geist.

And like it or not, work DOES set you free. It's a FACT.
Yet you associated it, explicitly, with the Nazis when you quoted it approvingly. Tell their victims it's a FACT.

justoffal

Senator
His main concern is probably keeping from going to prison for his crimes.
Your sickness is surpassed only by your propensity to post as one of many sock/sick puppets. " His crimes? "....

Too bad the rules have changed here ...

What you need can no longer be delivered to you..

Jo

justoffal

Senator
Isn't it time for Nunes to be impeached? His ethical violations are shameless. After his serious ethical lapse, involving leaking information about the investigation to the media before even briefing his colleagues, he responded to demands by his fellow Republicans that he recuse himself by saying he'd step aside during the ethics inquiry. But then, when caught red-handed having been involved in the investigation at a time when he was not supposed to be, he basically fumbled for an explanation that he never used the magic word "recusal" so it's OK. And then he drafted a propaganda memo regarding an ongoing investigation, to try to shift attention from its target, and pushed to get it released despite it containing classified information. Surely the nation can do better than such a scumbag in that office.

Even if you don't support his impeachment for that abuse of his office, surely you can at least join in calling for him to get back to focusing on the investigation at hand. We have strong evidence that Russia interfered with our election, and evidence that top Trump campaign people collaborated with the Russians, and a bunch of evidence of cover-ups, including Sessions lying under oath about his Russia meetings, andTrump pressuring the head of the FBI to back off an investigation of a Trump crony then firing him when he wouldn't. There's a lot to be looked into there, yet all Nunes wants to talk about is the sourcing of some opposition research in the campaign. The Russia story is much to important to let a shameless partisan hack derail it that way.
For as long as you demand a unilateral application of the rules you will receive no audience no respect and no credibility and will remain a partisan hack. Likewise in the larger application before you .... you will not see the Justice you seek until it is Justice evenly distributed amongst all.
The things you accuse Nunes of exist in Spades with the Democrats who likewise are interested only in a unilateral application of the rules. What you will see is a general breaking of the rules that goes unpunished because of the extreme hypocrisy factor involved in the attempted enforcement.

Jo

Arkady

President
For as long as you demand a unilateral application of the rules you will receive no audience no respect and no credibility and will remain a partisan hack.
I have plenty of audience, and I'm seen as respected and credible by those whose regard has value. Only among those whose opinions are nearly always wrong am I regarded as a partisan hack. I wear that as a badge of honor.

The things you accuse Nunes of exist in Spades with the Democrats who likewise are interested only in a unilateral application of the rules
Imagine a world in which the Democrats had taken the first step, in demanding that a classified liberal propaganda memo be released against the objections of the intelligence community that doing so would compromise national security, and then Nunes had only called for his own memo to be released as a rebuttal, to address distortions in what the Democrats had shared. Then it would be the Democrats who would be the guiltier party. But that's not the world we live in, is it? The situations are not symmetrical.

justoffal

Senator
As a reminder, the Nazis were a far-right militarist and nationalist movement that preyed on immigrants and religious and ethnic minorities. Your kind of people. They were also anti-Semites, like you are.
Oddly Hitler's path to power was the progressive agenda.

You guys continue to slide back down the slope on your search for the moral high ground. Lost in your own back yard.

Jo