• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The Communist Party is as bad as the KKK or Nazis and guess who the Commies endorse?

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
logical fallacy: a list of democratic buzzwords...how funny you should share the lefty playbook

Big Lie Technique (also "Staying on Message"): The contemporary fallacy of repeating a lie, ala Hillary Clinton

Alphabet Soup

Bandwagon

Bribery....ala welfare

The Complex Question....ala Arkady

Name-Calling

Non-recognition

you get the picture

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
The point is that if guilt by association is valid, even with the most vague association...then having family member supporting the Nazis would be a valid reason to condemn them...right?
yes it valid...worried now...I bet you are...Democrats here did support Hitler(fact)

worldlymrb

Revenge
1. If holding office is a deciding factor, please remind me what office Soros is holding or running for.

2. No...Soros did not "help the Nazi party". He was 13 and told to deliver notices to addresses on a list, ordering them to report to the Jewish Council the next day....He also told those people that if they reported they'd be deported. Soros never helped confiscate property.

Why lie?

3. If guilt by association is valid then the money contributed to Hitler and the Nazis by the companies run by the Bush family would have to be something you'd have to condemn...
It seems fascism runs in the family since both Bush and Walker had companies confiscated late in 1942 for doing business with the Nazis....well after we had gone to war.
Soros doesn't need to run for office. He already owns a political party and their politicians who hold political offices. Not to mention he finances several militant groups such as blacklivesmatter and LaRaza who can muscle on any politician who wanders from his offshore plantation conglomerate.

justoffal

Senator
The point is that if guilt by association is valid, even with the most vague association...then having family member supporting the Nazis would be a valid reason to condemn them...right?
well PBUSH was not by association for one thing....he was the real ..."EVIL " McCoy. You're probably talking to the wrong conservative here....I have always condemned the Bush family for any reason I could find, dig up or invent. The Prescott Bush story is just another one in a long line of evidences that the Bush Family is more of a Global elite association then they are real Americans.

The business of selling war machinery to both sides is still an ongoing enterprise for them

http://www.hereinreality.com/carlyle.html

reason10

Governor
Conspiracy theories, akin to opinions, are like...
Pretty much everything here is a theory. But the two I listed are more likely than some of the other stuff I've heard about liberals. That bit about aliens landing and having sex with wombats to produce a liberal is clearly off the charts. And I don't think liberals were created in a laboratory by scientists who took regular humans and removed their brains. Admittedly, most liberals act like that, but I'm willing to listen to reason.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
From 1991 to 2008, Bernie and Ruth Madoff contributed about $240,000 to federal candidates, parties and committees, including $25,000 a year from 2005 through 2008 to the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernard_Madoff
1. Yes, Madoff donated money to democrats...he also donated to republicans...Much like Trump, he just wanted to buy a little influence.
2. The point of my post was that Madoff was protected by republicans when the investigation was under way....

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Not only is Democrat economics identical to Hitler economics, it is factually more than 10 times more authatarian/creepy than Hitler's.
Republicans are devoted to tax cuts for the wealthy....defense spending....Bridges to nowhere to benefit cronies....Hitler was against abortion (unless you were a Jew)...He was against gun control....as long as you weren't a Jew....He was pro-military....policies that look like the Republicans.

What democratic policies look like those of the fascists in 1930?

write on

Senator
Pretty much everything here is a theory. But the two I listed are more likely than some of the other stuff I've heard about liberals. That bit about aliens landing and having sex with wombats to produce a liberal is clearly off the charts. And I don't think liberals were created in a laboratory by scientists who took regular humans and removed their brains. Admittedly, most liberals act like that, but I'm willing to listen to reason.
So, do you agree that many in the Republican party is aligned with the KKK?

reason10

Governor
<<<1. If holding office is a deciding factor, please remind me what office Soros is holding or running for>>>

Does buying the presidency for fellow Nazis like Algore, Kerry and Obama count?

<<2. No...Soros did not "help the Nazi party".>>

Uh...yes he did. You can spin this all you want, but he got the Nazi Party a lot of confiscated real estate from Jews who were murdered in the camps.

<<Why lie?>>

I haven't. And I haven't tried to spin the truth as you have.

<<3. If guilt by association is valid then the money contributed to Hitler and the Nazis by the companies run by the Bush family would have to be something you'd have to condemn...>>

Unlike brain dead liberals, I don't hold a person accountable for the actions of another. I'm not the kind to want to (for example) demand slave reparations today for the actions of those who are no longer alive. I don't care if Prescott Bush murdered Jews on television. There is no logic in arresting his grandson for it. That's just plain ignorant.

<<<It seems fascism runs in the family since both Bush and Walker had companies confiscated late in 1942 for doing business with the Nazis....well after we had gone to war.>>>

Considering the confiscation of wealth perpetrated by Adolf Obama today, I'd say that the Bush and Walker of the mid 20th Century were angels by comparison.

But again, I stand by my original premise. George Soros, WHO IS ALIVE TODAY, helped confiscate the property of murdered JEWS. That's how he built his fortune and that frankly makes him the most despicable human alive today. And any candidate who accepts that MURDERED JEW MONEY whether he's running for office or just getting paid to disrupt a Trump rally is every bit as guilty as Eichmann himself.

BitterPill

The Shoe Cometh
Supporting Member
But again, I stand by my original premise. George Soros, WHO IS ALIVE TODAY, helped confiscate the property of murdered JEWS. That's how he built his fortune and that frankly makes him the most despicable human alive today. And any candidate who accepts that MURDERED JEW MONEY whether he's running for office or just getting paid to disrupt a Trump rally is every bit as guilty as Eichmann himself.
I think you shouldn't be sold short when it comes to the most despicable human alive today sweepstakes.

You've got my vote hands down, and this is the first time I've met you.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
<<<1. If holding office is a deciding factor, please remind me what office Soros is holding or running for>>>

Does buying the presidency for fellow Nazis like Algore, Kerry and Obama count?

<<2. No...Soros did not "help the Nazi party".>>

Uh...yes he did. You can spin this all you want, but he got the Nazi Party a lot of confiscated real estate from Jews who were murdered in the camps.

<<Why lie?>>

I haven't. And I haven't tried to spin the truth as you have.

<<3. If guilt by association is valid then the money contributed to Hitler and the Nazis by the companies run by the Bush family would have to be something you'd have to condemn...>>

Unlike brain dead liberals, I don't hold a person accountable for the actions of another. I'm not the kind to want to (for example) demand slave reparations today for the actions of those who are no longer alive. I don't care if Prescott Bush murdered Jews on television. There is no logic in arresting his grandson for it. That's just plain ignorant.

<<<It seems fascism runs in the family since both Bush and Walker had companies confiscated late in 1942 for doing business with the Nazis....well after we had gone to war.>>>

Considering the confiscation of wealth perpetrated by Adolf Obama today, I'd say that the Bush and Walker of the mid 20th Century were angels by comparison.

Soros was 13 in 1944...yet you are pretty sure he was already buying and selling real estate....You are felony stupid....Do you consider yourself a Christian? Get familiar with that whole "Do not give false witness against your neighbor" thing.....you will have to explain these lies one day.

BitterPill

The Shoe Cometh
Supporting Member
Soros was 13 in 1944...yet you are pretty sure he was already buying and selling real estate....You are felony stupid....Do you consider yourself a Christian? Get familiar with that whole "Do not give false witness against your neighbor" thing.....you will have to explain these lies one day.
What about all the Jews who starved to death working for their Nazi overlords? I presume knucklehead would consider them Nazi collaborators as well. They did collaborate by dying after all.

reason10

Governor
So, do you agree that many in the Republican party is aligned with the KKK?
I don't know. I don't have access to the voter registrations of every Republican alive today. What I do know is that there has never been a KKK Republican to hold national office. (David Duke was never in the Congress).

The KKK has always been a Democrat Party organization. Robert KKK Byrd, DEMOCRAT, West Virginia.

The KKK is not a factor today. That is an organization that has almost no effect on public policy. Only liberals give it power when they continue to bring it up every time they lose an argument to conservatives.

reason10

Governor
I think you shouldn't be sold short when it comes to the most despicable human alive today sweepstakes.

You've got my vote hands down, and this is the first time I've met you.
Not surprising. Liberals are very childish when they lose an argument. Your reaction is not special, (even though I imagine you've been told that you're special all your life. Hurts when reality sets in, doesn't it?)