• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The countless flip-flops of Donald Trump...

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
I read your link for long enough to realize it was all bullshit. For instance...in 2012 the unemployment rate was certainly less than 10%, yet your link says it was higher. It also says Obama promised it wouldn't go about 8%. Obama never said that.
If you think that, during Obama's tenure, the unemployment rate was below 10% at any time, then you are either deluded, demented, of just a willful liar for your handlers.

EatTheRich

President
JackDallas said:
I had no expectation that you actually wanted proof of Obama's crimes, when you asked for it.

I did supply that information:
http://www.trueactivist.com/criminal-in-chief-78-times-president-obama-broke-the-law-during-presidency/

Let me know what excuse you'll use to deny this.
Can you give a single, specific example of an executive order by Trump changing something from this list that is illegal? Or anything else Obama did that was illegal?

Another link to a list of Trump's executive orders does not satisfy the requirement. I want a specific example supporting your assertion.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Can you give a single, specific example of an executive order by Trump changing something from this list that is illegal? Or anything else Obama did that was illegal?

Another link to a list of Trump's executive orders does not satisfy the requirement. I want a specific example supporting your assertion.
Go f**k yourself, this is the last time I'll try to teach you to understand 3rd grade English.

EatTheRich

President
Go f**k yourself, this is the last time I'll try to teach you to understand 3rd grade English.
I take it then that you cannot supply such an example. I note that from the list of Obama's crimes that you posted (not in the context of this particular discussion about Trump's executive orders) they can roughly be divided into things that were legal, things that didn't happen, things that were finished before Trump took power, and things Trump is still doing today.