• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

"The coup has started"

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Can you actually show that Soros directed OSF to donate to the Ukrainian group? If not then you would be the dishonest one. OSF has a web site that documents the process for a group to apply for a grant. It is all on the up and up. You assume just because OSF donated money that they are somehow up to something.
Of the two of us, one of us has 20 years of experience in a private foundation, and it isn't you. We often made grants holding our noses because the Chairman wanted it done. And not one grant went on an agenda before it had been presented to him in advance for his approval. And, yes, that was all "on the up and up..."

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Pentagon lawyers? LOL! Since when does the Pentagon not answer to the CinC? And you claim there is no "deep state..."
What does that statement actually mean? The fact is that there is a legal process to hold aid that Congress has appropriated. Trump did not follow that process. He signed the budget including that aid package and then puts a hold on it?

Of course they answer to the CinC. Does that mean the CinC can issue illegal orders and they must comply?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Of the two of us, one of us has 20 years of experience in a private foundation, and it isn't you. We often made grants holding our noses because the Chairman wanted it done. And not one grant went on an agenda before it had been presented to him in advance for his approval. And, yes, that was all "on the up and up..."
So you have experience at OSF? Bullshit. Do you have any evidence that Soros directed how that money was spent?

Raoul_Luke

What does that statement actually mean? The fact is that there is a legal process to hold aid that Congress has appropriated. Trump did not follow that process. He signed the budget including that aid package and then puts a hold on it?

Of course they answer to the CinC. Does that mean the CinC can issue illegal orders and they must comply?
Link me to the law Trump violated and I'll happily look into whether or not this is, as I suspect, abject bullshit.

Raoul_Luke

So you have experience at OSF? Bullshit. Do you have any evidence that Soros directed how that money was spent?
LOL! Is that all you could come up with? Based on my 20 years of experience as a CFO in a billion dollar philanthropic entity, and what I know about Soros from reading news accounts, in my opinion OSF was likely way more controlled by Soros than ours was by our chairman. HE has an agenda, whereas we had a mission. Again, one of us has the 20 years of experience in this sector, and it's not you.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
LOL! Is that all you could come up with? Based on my 20 years of experience as a CFO in a billion dollar philanthropic entity, and what I know about Soros from reading news accounts, in my opinion OSF was likely way more controlled by Soros than ours was by our chairman. HE has an agenda, whereas we had a mission. Again, one of us has the 20 years of experience in this sector, and it's not you.
just checking...CFO for 20 years?

EatTheRich

President
I learned that Ukrainian officials, particularly the country’s prosecutors, viewed Yovanovitch as the embodiment of an activist U.S. embassy in Kiev that ruffled feathers by meddling in internal law enforcement cases inside the country.

My sources told me specifically that the U.S. embassy had pressured the Ukraine prosecutors in 2016 to drop or avoid pursuing several cases, including one involving the Soros-backed AntiCorruption Action Centre and two cases involving Ukraine officials who criticized Donald Trump and his campaign manager Paul Manafort.

To back up their story, my sources provided me a letter then-embassy official George Kent wrote proving it happened. State officials authenticated the letter. And Kent recently acknowledged in this testimony he signed that letter. You can read the letter here.

https://johnsolomonreports.com/the-real-ukraine-controversy-an-activist-u-s-embassy-and-its-adherence-to-the-geneva-convention/
So she tried to stop pro-democracy activists from being prosecuted for political reasons.

Mick

The Right is always right
Link me to the law Trump violated and I'll happily look into whether or not this is, as I suspect, abject bullshit.
He's got no link because he is peddling his usual bullshit. Always make criminal accusations and conspiracies but never able to point out exactly what the crime was or provide any evidence to support the conspiracy. He does it daily.

Raoul_Luke

So she tried to stop pro-democracy activists from being prosecuted for political reasons.
I would expect you, of all people, to have been able to see through the Obama Administration's bullshit "freedom fighter" narrative vis a vis Ukraine. The only "pro-democracy" movement over there is the one the people of Crimea and Donbass are involved in to realign themselves with Russia...