• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The crazed move to align themselves with a viral pandemic

Celebrating the possibility of millions of dead people in a pathetic partisan display as the ridiculous left is doing with coronavirus is overtly evil.

And after all that it's obviously working. No needle is even moving on the public's view of Trump. Everyone is snoozing over the latest Democrat Get Trump scheme. We heard it all before. Democrats are set on hysterical

As long as it's just those "other" guys.

Exactly how is your comment proving my facts wrong? It has yet to claim any lives in the US and the flu is a bigger risk to the average person (its much more of a risk, because of its prevalence).
The flu has circled the globe hundreds of times. Corona virus hasn't even began to spread. You are looking backwards, I am looking forwards.

kaz

Small l libertarian
As long as it's just those "other" guys.
Yes, you keep saying that. You're obviously not paying any actual attention becuase I haven't said anything positive about Trump. Only how absurd and evil and what lies the Trump haters are telling. You actually think it's bias to just not hate Trump and not lie about him

RickWA

Snagglesooth
more experts...

hmm..
wash your hands, dont cough on one another, good hygene, keep distance, stay home when sick.

oddly..er..ah..common sense..

stranger still...densly populated areas..like wuhan..seemingly greater frequency..

odd..

We need "Common Sense Virus Control". The people have spoken. There must be a COVID-19 waiting period. A coronavirus registry. Background checks, licensing...and, above all, a limitation on the number of sneezed particulates ejected during all coughs and sneezes -- to, say, no more than six.

There is no reason COVID-19 needs so much firepower in its reservoir.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
We need "Common Sense Virus Control". The people have spoken. There must be a COVID-19 waiting period. A coronavirus registry. Background checks, licensing...and, above all, a limitation on the number of sneezed particulates ejected during all coughs and sneezes -- to, say, no more than six.

There is no reason COVID-19 needs so much firepower in its reservoir.
apparently pence has to tell us.

o_O