• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The craziest part of the Trump/GOP’s “deep state” FBI conspiracy nonsense

Bugsy McGurk

President
The Trump/GOP point, if there is one, is that Obama had the FBI “spy on the Trump campaign” so he could help Hillary get elected.

But we know that the FBI hid the investigation from the public before the election. And we know that Obama knew about it before the election, but he also kept it quiet.

A helluva way to hurt Trump and boost Hillary, no?

;-)

Bugsy McGurk

President
Whopper in the TP? WTF?

It contains basic, undeniable facts. You just hate facts. They leave you flummoxed, flailing, helpless, babbling.

Anyway, just let me know if you can ever sanely provide a basis for the contention that the purpose of the 2016 counter-intelligence investigation was to hurt Trump, and boost Hillary, when the FBI and Obama kept it secret before the election.

Good luck!

;-)

RickWA

Snagglesooth
I am not one of the best shrinks in Vienna. I can do nothing for your delusions, obsessions, or pathological dishonesty.

I doubt they can either, but you really should book a flight.

;-)
Are you paid for off-topic forays such as this? Perhaps on a prorated scale...

Attaboy, Bugsy.

C

Capitalist

That’s three wingers in this thread completely unable to address the topic, with all three just making noise instead.

I detect a pattern.

;-)
The way I see it everytime you reply to me, you get paid. That has the chance of making you more of a capitalist while draining the DNC coffers a bit more. You win, I win they lose.

So it’s win/win/lose. I’m down with that.

Bugsy McGurk

President
The way I see it everytime you reply to me, you get paid. That has the chance of making you more of a capitalist while draining the DNC coffers a bit more. You win, I win they lose.

So it’s win/win/lose. I’m down with that.
And nothing but more noise.

Trump voters.

;-)

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
So why are you right wing posters so CONvinced he is a paid poster, where is the proof - do you know him personally? It seems no one disputed his claim, only kept repeating being paid, so yeah he is probably right, you have no rebuttal.

How quickly we all forget the DOJ/ Comey turned the election when he/ they said Hillary was be re-investigated and it turns out it was big nothing burger but cost her votes - surely that hasn't been forgotten - why not investigate that?

BobbyT

Governor
So why are you right wing posters so CONvinced he is a paid poster, where is the proof - do you know him personally? It seems no one disputed his claim, only kept repeating being paid, so yeah he is probably right, you have no rebuttal.

How quickly we all forget the DOJ/ Comey turned the election when he/ they said Hillary was be re-investigated and it turns out it was big nothing burger but cost her votes - surely that hasn't been forgotten - why not investigate that?
They're not convinced at all that any poster on this tiny forum is paid. They are routinely stymied by @Bugsy McGurk and @middleview so they came up with this scheme to try to shut them down by claiming they are paid posters every time they post. Their goal is to stop people smarter then they, and better at posting here, from bothering to post at all - childish, yes, but there you have it. Frankly I think such off topic posting should not be allowed (in fact I believe it's in the list of rules) because it does nothing to further a topic. But given the frequency with which it is posted (probably close to 90% of the posts from one particular poster address only this imagined payment), apparently the mods don't care.

They're not convinced at all that any poster on this tiny forum is paid. They are routinely stymied by @Bugsy McGurk and @middleview so they came up with this scheme to try to shut them down by claiming they are paid posters every time they post. Their goal is to stop people smarter then they, and better at posting here, from bothering to post at all - childish, yes, but there you have it. Frankly I think such off topic posting should not be allowed (in fact I believe it's in the list of rules) because it does nothing to further a topic. But given the frequency with which it is posted (probably close to 90% of the posts from one particular poster address only this imagined payment), apparently the mods don't care.
Looking for some good old fashioned left-wing censorship, aren't you?

Colorforms

Senator
The Trump/GOP point, if there is one, is that Obama had the FBI “spy on the Trump campaign” so he could help Hillary get elected.

But we know that the FBI hid the investigation from the public before the election. And we know that Obama knew about it before the election, but he also kept it quiet.

A helluva way to hurt Trump and boost Hillary, no?

;-)
It wasn't an investigation Bugs, they used spies to set up Trump insiders and create the scenario they are taking advantage of now. If we had known about it, it wouldn't be much of a spy mission, would it?

Fast Eddy

Mayor
Obama was quite about the spying because he was involved, if not the one that started it. They are now trying to come up with reasons to break his involvement before it comes out officially, it has less impact that way.