• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The Crowd Started Leaving Halfway Through Trump’s Florida Rally

D

Deleted member 21794

More important that crowds...

Former Vice President Joseph R. Biden holds a double-digit lead over President Trump in the swing state of Pennsylvania in a hypothetical general election showdown.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/may/15/joe-biden-leads-donald-trump-pennsylvania-poll/
Really? Let's find out. I bet I can show more people who were leading at this point LOST than you can show WON.

Loser has to post winner's choice of signature for six months.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Polling for Florida....looks bad for Trump. Even Mayor Pete would be a serious challenge to Trump. Hahahahahaha.

John Harwood

@JohnJHarwood

new Quinnipiac Florida poll as President Trump announces his 2020 re-election campaign at Orlando rally:

Biden 50%, Trump 41%

also,

Sanders 48%, Trump 42%
Warren 47%, Trump 43%
Harris 45%, Trump 44%
O’Rourke 45%, Trump 44%
Buttigieg 44%, Trump 43%

1:31 PM - Jun 18, 2019

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
Just like clockwork you attack the source, you are just like Trump - a 1 page playbook
And you'd be okay with someone posting a link to FOX NEWS, right? You'd NEVER just attack the source, right?

Please, dont be dumber than usual. I know that's asking a lot, but make an effort.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Really? Let's find out. I bet I can show more people who were leading at this point LOST than you can show WON.

Loser has to post winner's choice of signature for six months.
Nah, can't really think of anything I'd want to have you put on your signature.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
And you'd be okay with someone posting a link to FOX NEWS, right? You'd NEVER just attack the source, right?

Please, dont be dumber than usual. I know that's asking a lot, but make an effort.
I love it when you guys link to unreliable sources like Fox...makes it easy to debunk and makes you look silly.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Try me, enlighten me, please. Most of what I have seen from you is justification for Trump's lawless presidency.
He has something against Trump? LOL That's a laugh. Too many on this site say they aren't for Trump while defending his every move. First time I've ever seen this one say anything against Trump.

D

Deleted member 21794

Let me know what the crowds look like in October 2020. No telling what disaster Trump will deliver by then.
OK. I'll keep that in mind. Now, this is the CURRENT EVENTS board. What do you make of Trump being able to get exponentially more people to show up than Joe Biden?