• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The Crowd Started Leaving Halfway Through Trump’s Florida Rally

Odd how when someone from my party has a rally, no one shows up and it's called like a rock concert.

If Biden drew the same numbers, it would be
"Old Joe wows them in Orlando ! "
"He's a Rock star!!"

People don't buy it any more.
If Dems Can't Be Sophomoric, They Become Soporific

Since the three senile candy-dates are way ahead of the younger ones, there can't be much self-identifying enthusiasm. What we are told are "likely voters" only indicates superficial externalized support for Jurassic Jussie politicians, whose personalities make these over-rated apathetic low-energy voters go ho-hum, which is unreported. Such die-easy support shows that these uninspired voters will use any flimsy excuse to avoid showing up at the polling places, the only polls that count.

Last edited:

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
just find it hilarious though your limited view of the world that everyone is a Democrat or Trump supporter. Black/white, Republican/Democrat
You must have missed the part that stated: regardless of party affiliation, re: upholding the constitution.
It's hard to understand why so many supporters of Trumps' have such a hard time seeing how much of a threat Trump is to our democracy. We have seen him do this over and over again as he sides with dictators. Trump's denial of it is always the same, fake news!
Fake news does not make him show by his very own actions and words what a unsavory/con man he truly is. He is responsible for his own behavior/words/actions, he has to always blame someone though, it's disgusting. :rolleyes:

----------------
Donald Trump has repeatedly violated his oath of office: Reason enough for impeachment
No one in living memory has done less to "preserve, protect and defend the Constitution" than Donald Trump
snip
The presidential oath is not a law one can be prosecuted for breaking. It possesses much more than legalistic utility: The presidential oath represents a set of principles and values about the public trust, democracy and respect for the traditions of democracy.

Donald Trump has repeatedly, flagrantly and consistently violated the sacred oath he took on Jan. 20, 2017. In betraying that oath Donald Trump has done something even worse — he has betrayed the American people and placed the survival of our republic in danger.
https://www.salon.com/2019/06/19/donald-trump-has-repeatedly-violated-his-oath-of-office-reason-enough-for-impeachment/

Last edited:

kaz

Small l libertarian
You must have missed the part that stated: regardless of party affiliation, re: upholding the constitution.
It's hard to understand why so many supporters of Trumps' have such a hard time seeing how much of a threat Trump is to our democracy. We have seen him do this over and over again as he sides with dictators. Trump's denial of it is always the same, fake news!
Fake news does not make him show by his very own actions and words what a unsavory/con man he truly is. He is responsible for his own behavior/words/actions, he has to always blame someone though, it's disgusting. :rolleyes:
You missed the part where Democrats have no interest in following the Constitution. I just explained it to you complete with examples.

What you have medically is referred to as Trump Derangement Syndrome. Get help, it is a debilitating disease. First it removes your ability to see your own overt hypocrisy and double standards. You're already past that phase

20,000 - 6,000

Trump had 14,000 more.

Learn basic math.
Unstructured Grammar Leads to Unstructured Thought

Unnecessarily inserting a singular antecedent so that professional scribblers and talking heads can follow it with the plural they destroys a basic mathematical process, too. Instead of saying, "Parents who abuse their children," the Illiterate Liberal Language Lords intentionally and maliciously change it to, "A parent who abuses their children." No one realizes what is being done to our minds, which indicates that this 1984 "NewSpeak" tactic has been very effective.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Eliminating all those welfare programs and business regulations just to start that violate the 10th? The Democrat party would be in total meltdown if we started following the Constitution.
Which so called welfare programs are unconstitutional?

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
What you have medically is referred to as Trump Derangement Syndrome. Get help, it is a debilitating disease.
Maybe what you have is called brainwashing>:rolleyes:

brainwashing
noun
brain·wash·ing | \ ˈbrān-ˌwȯ-shiŋ , -ˌwä-\
Definition of brainwashing

1 : a forcible indoctrination to induce someone to give up basic political, social, or religious beliefs and attitudes and to accept contrasting regimented ideas
2 : persuasion by propaganda or salesmanship

kaz

Small l libertarian
Which so called welfare programs are unconstitutional?
All Federal welfare programs are Unconstitutional. Welfare payments, food stamps, social security, medicaid, medicare, etc. The Federal government has no Constitutional authority to confiscate money by force and redistribute it to other citizens.

And for good reason. Government should treat all it's citizens the same. Particularly the Federal government. Robbing one citizen and giving the money to another citizen is definitely not treating us all the same

kaz

Small l libertarian
Maybe what you have is called brainwashing>:rolleyes:

brainwashing
noun
brain·wash·ing | \ ˈbrān-ˌwȯ-shiŋ , -ˌwä-\
Definition of brainwashing

1 : a forcible indoctrination to induce someone to give up basic political, social, or religious beliefs and attitudes and to accept contrasting regimented ideas
2 : persuasion by propaganda or salesmanship
Maybe what you have is airhead syndrome where you can't back any of your arguments up so you just make vague, sweeping criticisms.

Since our government is founded on a Constitution of enumerated Federal powers, name the powers that authorize the Federal government to forcibly rob some citizens and redistribute it to other citizens

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
All Federal welfare programs are Unconstitutional. Welfare payments, food stamps, social security, medicaid, medicare, etc. The Federal government has no Constitutional authority to confiscate money by force and redistribute it to other citizens.

And for good reason. Government should treat all it's citizens the same. Particularly the Federal government. Robbing one citizen and giving the money to another citizen is definitely not treating us all the same
So evidently... giving to the poor is trashy and giving to the wealthy is classy...

kaz

Small l libertarian
So evidently... giving to the poor is trashy and giving to the wealthy is classy...
I just said yes, giving to the poor is good. You should do that. What is wrong with you that you don't and you turn that job over to the most greedy among us, politicians?

All you've said so far is you aren't giving shit to the poor, you want someone else to do it. Pretty damned trashy, you're right about that

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
I just said yes, giving to the poor is good. You should do that. What is wrong with you that you don't and you turn that job over to the most greedy among us, politicians?

All you've said so far is you aren't giving shit to the poor, you want someone else to do it. Pretty damned trashy, you're right about that
Stop putting words out there I didn't say. You seem to have lots of displaced anger.

kaz

Small l libertarian
Stop putting words out there I didn't say. You seem to have lots of displaced anger.
OK, calm down. You're going to have a coronary. This is just a political discussion, there's no reason to get so upset. Breathe into a paper bag, I hear that helps.

When you get a hold of your emotions, let me know

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
OK, calm down. You're going to have a coronary. This is just a political discussion, there's no reason to get so upset. Breathe into a paper bag, I hear that helps.

When you get a hold of your emotions, let me know
Same to you.. chill!! :p
Actually, you remind me of Trump, projecting the way he is prone to do. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
All I see is a picture that tells me nothing. I provided you with a link and the count of people who showed up.
Your google broken?

Meanwhile Trump tweets this

Welcome to the race Sleepy Joe. I only hope you have the intelligence, long in doubt, to wage a successful primary campaign. It will be nasty - you will be dealing with people who truly have some very sick & demented ideas. But if you make it, I will see you at the Starting Gate!

At least he was truthful....he will be dealing with the kind of people who march chanting "Jews will not replace us"....people Trump said were fine people.

Joe Biden's thrust has been unity. Trump's is division...Trump's name calling and childish taunts turn my stomach. Can you honestly claim Trump is a leader of the country and not just the loudest mouth on the right?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Maybe what you have is airhead syndrome where you can't back any of your arguments up so you just make vague, sweeping criticisms.

Since our government is founded on a Constitution of enumerated Federal powers, name the powers that authorize the Federal government to forcibly rob some citizens and redistribute it to other citizens
So income taxes are unconstitutional? Interstate highways are unconstitutional? FDA drug inspections are unconstitutional?