• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

THE DESTRUCTION OF THE INDIGENOUS PEOPLES OF EUROPE IS NOT AN ACCIDENT!

Wahbooz

Governor
Wahbooz, much of what you say is true; you won't find me arguing about that. And that picture shown at the Top Post does not bother me. Am all in favor of couples marrying, no matter the color or ethnic background, as long as love prevails. But I also know that something else is going on in Middle East/Europe, something deeply evil, and unless we all stick together to fight it, and quit our squabbling about things that have little relevance today, it will consume all of us. This New World Order enslavement program is going to end up wiping out half the population of Planet Earth (because these bastards think there are too many people living), while enslaving the other half. This is no joke.

If you wish to genuinely help Native Americans, you will join us in this fight, because these schemers are everybody's enemy. We cannot do anything about the past; it's gone, but we can do something about the present--by acting to prevent a repeat of similar evil being visited on others. Myself, am neither young, nor do I have a sword, but I have a pen--it's all I have, but I use it.

I also worry about you being so attached to the past. You need to let some of that go. Remember that you were also 'White folks' at some point in the past. Who is to say that you were not one of those 'White folks' riding a horse through a Native American camp, 150 years ago, firing shots at women and children? Who's to say? I always keep such things in mind when I am among other peoples and cultures. There are some cultures I feel close to--possibly because I have spent time in those cultures in other lifetimes. Who's to say?
Lance, we have our own way of fighting. And how was I 'white folks' in the past, much less riding a horse through a Native camp?

Lance, we have our own way of fighting. And how was I 'white folks' in the past, much less riding a horse through a Native camp?
My friend, this is not the only life you have lived, nor will it be the last. Look at your skin color---this is not the only skin color you have worn. You have lived many lives, and been in many cultures over the centuries--not only in this, but other planets too. I know this only because I have made a journey. It is a question of understanding. Unfortunately, it is not something I can easily give you--not this way. I would have thought that in the Native American culture, reincarnation would be an accepted fact.

Wahbooz

Governor
My friend, this is not the only life you have lived, nor will it be the last. Look at your skin color---this is not the only skin color you have worn. You have lived many lives, and been in many cultures over the centuries--not only in this, but other planets too. I know this only because I have made a journey. It is a question of understanding. Unfortunately, it is not something I can easily give you--not this way. I would have thought that in the Native American culture, reincarnation would be an accepted fact.
So according to you I may have been white or something else at some point in time, and because of that I should join forces with white cultures for some battle you perceive is coming because I may have been part of the problem at some point. Nice try, much like the nice try the NAACP used during the Civil rights movement. Be patient, help us, and maybe some day you'll get your rights returned. Well we didn't, we went after our rights and won them back.

Say, maybe Custer and Chivington came back as Lakota victims at Wounded Knee.

BitterPill

The Shoe Cometh
Supporting Member
Were you Hitler?

So according to you I may have been white or something else at some point in time, and because of that I should join forces with white cultures for some battle you perceive is coming because I may have been part of the problem at some point. Nice try, much like the nice try the NAACP used during the Civil rights movement. Be patient, help us, and maybe some day you'll get your rights returned. Well we didn't, we went after our rights and won them back.
Say, maybe Custer and Chivington came back as Lakota victims at Wounded Knee.
Clearly, you haven't understood anything I've tried to explain to you, but that's O.K. I had to give it a try. You and I are simply on different frequencies, Wahbooz. Am looking at what you posted above, and it's like you're out in space. You've taken off in your space vehicle, looking for Crazy Horse and War Eagle, and you've left me here, scratching my head.

Last edited:

Wahbooz

Governor
Clearly, you haven't understood anything I've tried to explain to you, but that's O.K. I had to give it a try. You and I are simply on different frequencies, Wahbooz. Am looking at what you posted, and it's like you're out in space. You've taken off in your space vehicle, and left me scratching my head.
Lance, I suspect you're your own space cadet. First of all, like BP asked, I'd suspect that someone of European descent would be the one who was a European in the past, whether Hitler or someone who rode a horse through a Native encampment, determined to kill.

Now if you can land your space ship for awhile, I'll tell YOU the solution to your perceived dilemma in this thread. You need to repair the rifts your past has created all across the globe. You broke, you fix it, it's as simple as that. People can begin by ridding themselves of the greed that causes them to invade countries, in order to steal their resources. Secondly, you can stop installing dictators in order to facilitate those thefts.

You can scratch your head all you want, or you can begin by building bridges where you burned them down. It's as simple as that.

Lance, I suspect you're your own space cadet. First of all, like BP asked, I'd suspect that someone of European descent would be the one who was a European in the past, whether Hitler or someone who rode a horse through a Native encampment, determined to kill.

Now if you can land your space ship for awhile, I'll tell YOU the solution to your perceived dilemma in this thread. You need to repair the rifts your past has created all across the globe. You broke, you fix it, it's as simple as that. People can begin by ridding themselves of the greed that causes them to invade countries, in order to steal their resources. Secondly, you can stop installing dictators in order to facilitate those thefts.

You can scratch your head all you want, or you can begin by building bridges where you burned them down. It's as simple as that.
O.K. Wahbooz, but we are still not on the same page, not talking about the same things. However, you're right about one thing: I can be a space cadet too, from time to time.

Wahbooz

Governor
O.K. Wahbooz, but we are still not on the same page, not talking about the same things. However, you're right about one thing: I can be a space cadet too, from time to time.
'too'? My feet are planted firmly on the ground.

You can take my words for what they're worth. If you see no value in them, don't come to us asking for help. First clean out your own house. The killings in any part of the world is the direct result of European interference that goes back some 2,000 years.

'too'? My feet are planted firmly on the ground.
You can take my words for what they're worth. If you see no value in them, don't come to us asking for help. First clean out your own house. The killings in any part of the world is the direct result of European interference that goes back some 2,000 years.
Wahbooz, I am not arguing this point. What I'm talking about has nothing to do with the killings, or interference, of the White Man for 2000 years, or wanting help from you to rehabilitate the White Man. Let's let this thing go, for now.

Wahbooz

Governor
Wahbooz, I am not arguing this point. What I'm talking about has nothing to do with the killings, or interference, of the White Man for 2000 years, or wanting help from you to rehabilitate the White Man. Let's let this thing go, for now.
Well then perhaps rather than take a tour of planets, you should explain what your point is. You try to chastise me for the condition of the world, and the killings going on, and I point out why.

Sweet!

Perhaps the three of you can settle a deserted island and restart the white race, but you'll need at least one woman. I suggest Barbella though Titania would do in a pinch.
When you have something to say and to chicken to say it you leave your comment unaddressed to the person(s) you intend to communicate with. Happens a lot with you :0). I don't think it's a conscicious effort but a chicken reflex. lol.

BitterPill

The Shoe Cometh
Supporting Member
When you have something to say and to chicken to say it you leave your comment unaddressed to the person(s) you intend to communicate with. Happens a lot with you :0). I don't think it's a conscicious effort but a chicken reflex. lol.
Maybe I thought you three could figure it out.

Was I wrong to put faith in the cognitive abilities of you three?

Since I am born of a Hungarian and Andalusian, I likely enjoy the benefits of thousands of years of breeding between Huns, Goths, Gauls, Aryans, Moors, negroes, Carthaginians, Phoenicians, Greeks, Romans, Mongols, Caucasians and maybe even a few neanderthals. This has given me gorgeous olive skin, wrinkle free face lines, nice thick hair, strong arms and chest and two gorgeous daughters. Fear not my druggies, nothing beats having darker skin.

Wahbooz

Governor
Since I am born of a Hungarian and Andalusian, I likely enjoy the benefits of thousands of years of breeding between Huns, Goths, Gauls, Aryans, Moors, negroes, Carthaginians, Phoenicians, Greeks, Romans, Mongols, Caucasians and maybe even a few neanderthals. This has given me gorgeous olive skin, wrinkle free face lines, nice thick hair, strong arms and chest and two gorgeous daughters. Fear not my druggies, nothing beats having darker skin.
Love my brown skin.

The Europeans deserve what is happening to them.

Their men are impotent eunuchs unwilling and unable to defend their women let alone their children. They will roll around in the soft fat life until they get choked out. If they awaken before then they will turn to barbarism and find themselves racist murderers. They are either on one extreme or the other because they are not men. Men neither roll over nor butcher others, they act in the here and now rightfully.
Break Their Legs Before the Race Gets Started or Your Race Will Be Overrun

No real man allows the children of the rich to be pre-positioned halfway to the finish line. That is the source of White people's despair, passivity, and escapism.

You need to repair the rifts your past has created all across the globe. You broke, you fix it, it's as simple as that. People can begin by ridding themselves of the greed that causes them to invade countries, in order to steal their resources. .
Use It or Lose It

The resources of lands occupied by low-IQ savages weren't worth anything until the science and technology of the evolved races created their value. You can fool yourselves about your uselessness by claiming that Nature is supernatural and that you could have developed it, but developing it would have been a sacrilege. You are living on borrowed time, way past your evolutionary expiration date. Insult us much more and we will realize what is happening and take you off the shelf.