• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

THE DESTRUCTION OF THE INDIGENOUS PEOPLES OF EUROPE IS NOT AN ACCIDENT!

Break Their Legs Before the Race Gets Started or Your Race Will Be Overrun

No real man allows the children of the rich to be pre-positioned halfway to the finish line. That is the source of White people's despair, passivity, and escapism.
This isn't about race.

This is about cultural values. I'd take anyone brown (maybe because I'm brown) who espoused the virtues of our founding fathers and capitalism over a white communist like Bernie Sanders any day. I believe in the virtue of dominant mind share.

It just so happens that cultural values track so much with race. Pathetic and embarrassing really.

Since I am born of a Hungarian and Andalusian, I likely enjoy the benefits of thousands of years of breeding between Huns, Goths, Gauls, Aryans, Moors, negroes, Carthaginians, Phoenicians, Greeks, Romans, Mongols, Caucasians and maybe even a few neanderthals. This has given me gorgeous olive skin, wrinkle free face lines, nice thick hair, strong arms and chest and two gorgeous daughters. Fear not my druggies, nothing beats having darker skin.
So you're a gypsy :0)

Wahbooz

Governor
Use It or Lose It

The resources of lands occupied by low-IQ savages weren't worth anything until the science and technology of the evolved races created their value. You can fool yourselves about your uselessness by claiming that Nature is supernatural and that you could have developed it, but developing it would have been a sacrilege. You are living on borrowed time, way past your evolutionary expiration date. Insult us much more and we will realize what is happening and take you off the shelf.
Look around you, your high technology poisons the earth, those most important resources, like water. And where is your scientific evidence to whit low IQ?

And by the way, as I recall it was the high IQ, civilized, Europeans who nearly starved to death, and it took those 'low IQ savages' to teach them how to supply and feed themselves. Hell of a high intelligence, my man.

Last edited:
Look around you, your high technology poisons the earth, those most important resources, like water. And where is your scientific evidence to whit low IQ?

And by the way, as I recall it was the high IQ, civilized, Europeans who nearly starved to death, and it took those 'low IQ savages' to teach them how to supply and feed themselves. Hell of a high intelligence, my man.
The worst of Europe - As the worst in the US keeps up the tradition.

What is past is not irrelevant - 'History is in front of us' - you are suggesting that we should keep on repeating that which you rail against. Because it is now being done to those, whose ranks, those who did unto you came from.

Rather than what was wrong then is still wrong now.

Last edited:

Wahbooz

Governor
What year is "indigenous" in Europe? Zero AD? 1000 BC? 200AD? 20,000 BC? Where in Europe? Everywhere in the same year? England = Russia = Turkey = Italy all at the same time?
If these people who posted this kind of crap would truly be honest, Bobby, they wouldn't post it. 'The Indigenous peoples of Europe' would actually not refer to modern humans, but rather Cuomo erectus nearly 1.3 million years ago. Even Cuomo Neanderthalis is more indigenous than modern humans, and it was modern humans who destroyed that culture.

Wahbooz

Governor
Wahbooz, much of what you say is true; you won't find me arguing about that. And that picture shown at the Top Post does not bother me. Am all in favor of couples marrying, no matter the color or ethnic background, as long as love prevails. But I also know that something else is going on in Middle East/Europe, something deeply evil, and unless we all stick together to fight it, and quit our squabbling about things that have little relevance today, it will consume all of us. This New World Order enslavement program is going to end up wiping out half the population of Planet Earth (because these bastards think there are too many people living), while enslaving the other half. This is no joke.

If you wish to genuinely help Native Americans, you will join us in this fight, because these schemers are everybody's enemy. We cannot do anything about the past; it's gone, but we can do something about the present--by acting to prevent a repeat of similar evil being visited on others. Myself, am neither young, nor do I have a sword, but I have a pen--it's all I have, but I use it.

I also worry about you being so attached to the past. You need to let some of that go. Remember that you were also 'White folks' at some point in the past. Who is to say that you were not one of those 'White folks' riding a horse through a Native American camp, 150 years ago, firing shots at women and children? Who's to say? I always keep such things in mind when I am among other peoples and cultures. There are some cultures I feel close to--possibly because I have spent time in those cultures in other lifetimes. Who's to say?
If I wish to genuinely help Native Americans? Hahahaha, we're helping ourselves, Lance.

People who ignore the past are doomed to repeat it.

Wahbooz

Governor
The worst of Europe - As the worst in the US keeps up the tradition.

What is past is not irrelevant - 'History is in front of us' - you are suggesting that we should keep on repeating that which you rail against. Because it is now being done to those, whose ranks, those who did unto you came from.

Rather than what was wrong then is still wrong now.
Nope, you've got it wrong. By remembering the past, you're less liable to repeat it. Much like low information voters, those who keep destroying can't remember 2 years into the future. And people are very ignorant to the past. Love Canal was closed off decades ago, and surprise... they're selling the homes again. Lake Erie was dead, it took decades to clean it up. Now they're killing it again. You keep the past in your vision, and your course should be better than the generation that preceded you.

Last edited:
Nope, you've got it wrong. By remembering the past, you're less liable to repeat it. Much like low information voters, those who keep destroying can't remember 2 years into the future. And people are very ignorant to the past. Love Canal was closed off decades ago, and surprise... they're selling the homes again. Lake Erie was dead, it took decades to clean it up. Now they're killing it again. You keep the past in your vision, and your course should be better than the generation that preceded you.

Yes, it really does depend on what we do remember, I know, don't I argue it all of the time? It is rather, what we are 'fed' to remember or rather forget.

That is what I mean - 'History is in front of us' --- it is what we see and know -- the future follows, we don't and never can see it ( in the real sense)

image.jpeg