• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The difference between me and modern leftist.

SouthernBoyI

SouthernBoy
My dad always told me I could be anything I wanted to be as long as I was willing to put in the work and that I could have anything I wanted as long as I could afford It.

That is how I was raised and have been employed (until a couple of weeks ago) I n some fashion since the 4th grade.

The modern leftist is offended at the thought of actually working and resents those who do and expects to become wealthy and the boss because they deserve it because they want it.

The generation of “ gimme gimme gimme my name is Jimmy I’ll take anything ya gimme.”

And on top of that think they are brilliant when in reality they are getting an education that is lacking and are taught basic 3rd grade stuff when they are in the eighth grade. And they rely on google and their phones to guide them in their daily lives.

They simply are spoiled entitled little bitches who spend all their time whining and bitching.

SB
Old school and retired

Jen

Senator
You are way too kind to Leftists, but we'll leave it at that.............it's the "Holiday" season.