• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The Dotard showing his great mind and middle school mentality in Minnesota.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Be proud Trumpies. You voted for this show-off worthless POS.

90 minutes he went on like that and his bobble heads behind him were delighted with him acting so Presidential. But in case you kool aid drinkers forgot just how wonderful he is, he’s be happy to remind you.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
As has been shown on here before, the people behind him, on facebook and at the announcement spectacle are paid actors, they change them out when they don't cheer load enough, etc. It is all a charade and the 18% base eats it up like a Saturday morning cartoon - they created this manchild with their approval of his behavior and it will only get worse. I am sure the evangelicals are delighted right now.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-48859161
'Supporters' in Trump Facebook adverts were actors

• 3 July 2019

Image copyrightDONALD TRUMP/FACEBOOK

A series of Facebook adverts showing people endorsing Donald Trump for his re-election campaign appeared to be actors featured on a stock video and image website.

One of the short videos posted in June on the social network shows 'Tracey from Florida' walking along a beach with a voiceover that says "President Trump is doing a great job, I could not ask for a better President of the United States of America."

But 'Tracey from Florida' is an actress, and the clip of her used in the Trump advert is available on the iStock by Getty images website for a fee. Footage of Tracey jogging, working in a warehouse, taking her dog for a walk and even dressed as a doctor are also available.

The video's authenticity was first highlighted in a political newsletter last week by journalist Judd Legum, who wrote: "Trump is not polling well among women in general and young women in particular. So it is running an advertisement on Facebook and Google featuring "Tracey" a young woman who is presented as a big Trump fan."

Image copyrightTUTO PHOTOS
Although the advert shows a small disclaimer at the bottom of the screen for a few seconds saying "actual testimonial, actor portrayal," some people are asking why a president who can command an audience of genuine supporters and who is quick to criticise 'fake news' would need to use actors in promotional adverts.

On social media one Twitter user asked: "Why are you using stock video and actors from overseas to promote your re-election campaign? Can't find anyone in the US to work with you? MAGA indeed!"

You may also like:

In another advert paid for by the Trump Make America Great Again Committee, a coffee shop worker described as 'Thomas in Washington' is seen smiling while the voiceover says: "President Trump and his family are in our prayers for strength and wisdom from God almighty."

But type 'bearded hipster' into the stock image site and an array of video clips showing 'Thomas' in various poses appear.

The advert also includes a clip of the outside of the coffee shop where we are led to believe Thomas works, but the shop isn't it Washington, it is in Tokyo.

It appears that attempts were made to conceal that fact. Look in the top left and a street sign has been blurred out in the shot featured in the advert.

Image copyrightDONALDTRUMP/FACEBOOK
In the original footage on the iStock video website the street sign is visible in Japanese.

Image copyrightRICHLEGG
It is not the first time stock images and footage have been used in political campaigns. During the 2016 presidential campaign, an advert for Republican hopeful Marco Rubio described a "morning again in America", showing a tugboat at dawn in front of a city skyline was filmed in Canada at the Vancouver harbour.

In September, a group supporting former Florida Governor Jeb Bush released a campaign ad using stock images from the UK and parts of south-east Asia as stand-ins for US locals.

And in January, a Donald Trump campaign advert on US border security featured footage of African migrants fleeing from Morocco into Spain.

D

Deleted member 21794

So basically, you're complaining Trump is too much like you. That seems very odd.

Personally, I thought the savages outside the event throwing urine at the cops were the problem. But hey, I guess that seems normal to you leftists.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
As has been shown on here before, the people behind him, on facebook and at the announcement spectacle are paid actors, they change them out when they don't cheer load enough, etc. It is all a charade and the 18% base eats it up like a Saturday morning cartoon - they created this manchild with their approval of his behavior and it will only get worse. I am sure the evangelicals are delighted right now.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-48859161
'Supporters' in Trump Facebook adverts were actors

• 3 July 2019

A series of Facebook adverts showing people endorsing Donald Trump for his re-election campaign appeared to be actors featured on a stock video and image website.

One of the short videos posted in June on the social network shows 'Tracey from Florida' walking along a beach with a voiceover that says "President Trump is doing a great job, I could not ask for a better President of the United States of America."

But 'Tracey from Florida' is an actress, and the clip of her used in the Trump advert is available on the iStock by Getty images website for a fee. Footage of Tracey jogging, working in a warehouse, taking her dog for a walk and even dressed as a doctor are also available.

The video's authenticity was first highlighted in a political newsletter last week by journalist Judd Legum, who wrote: "Trump is not polling well among women in general and young women in particular. So it is running an advertisement on Facebook and Google featuring "Tracey" a young woman who is presented as a big Trump fan."

Image copyrightTUTO PHOTOS
Although the advert shows a small disclaimer at the bottom of the screen for a few seconds saying "actual testimonial, actor portrayal," some people are asking why a president who can command an audience of genuine supporters and who is quick to criticise 'fake news' would need to use actors in promotional adverts.

On social media one Twitter user asked: "Why are you using stock video and actors from overseas to promote your re-election campaign? Can't find anyone in the US to work with you? MAGA indeed!"

You may also like:

In another advert paid for by the Trump Make America Great Again Committee, a coffee shop worker described as 'Thomas in Washington' is seen smiling while the voiceover says: "President Trump and his family are in our prayers for strength and wisdom from God almighty."

But type 'bearded hipster' into the stock image site and an array of video clips showing 'Thomas' in various poses appear.

The advert also includes a clip of the outside of the coffee shop where we are led to believe Thomas works, but the shop isn't it Washington, it is in Tokyo.

It appears that attempts were made to conceal that fact. Look in the top left and a street sign has been blurred out in the shot featured in the advert.

Image copyrightDONALDTRUMP/FACEBOOK
In the original footage on the iStock video website the street sign is visible in Japanese.

Image copyrightRICHLEGG
It is not the first time stock images and footage have been used in political campaigns. During the 2016 presidential campaign, an advert for Republican hopeful Marco Rubio described a "morning again in America", showing a tugboat at dawn in front of a city skyline was filmed in Canada at the Vancouver harbour.

In September, a group supporting former Florida Governor Jeb Bush released a campaign ad using stock images from the UK and parts of south-east Asia as stand-ins for US locals.

And in January, a Donald Trump campaign advert on US border security featured footage of African migrants fleeing from Morocco into Spain.
That's not surprising. How many times has that idiot Trump had to take some music he was having played at his rallies or wherever off the agendas because the singer didn't want him using his/her songs at his events? He doesn't care abou the law, coopyright, or any kind of law.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member

So basically, you're complaining Trump is too much like you. That seems very odd.

Personally, I thought the savages outside the event throwing urine at the cops were the problem. But hey, I guess that seems normal to you leftists.
Since you want to exchange insults...is your avatar a picture of your identical twin. Looks just like I pictured you. OTOH your insult was worse...Trump too much like me? Worst insult you could give someone but we both know who is trolling this place and has your back. You cons count on that.
NOW...back to the subject of the thread...
Did they have the liquid thrown by the protesters analyzed to be sure it was urine? IF (and that's an IF) they were throwing anything at police...they should have been arrested. Burning MAGA hats...good for them if they were brought there for that purpose and not taken from some crazy MAGA lunatic. They all have a right to wear their hats, supporting a treasonous POS.
I realize that throwing urine on people would be bad, but think of the people INSIDE the arena (supposedly 3,9393838 thousand (in Trump's mind) who had to sit through an hour and a half of being spoon fed BULLSH*T by that rambling old lunatic, DJT. The bobbleheads are like Stepford wives. They just bob their heads in agreement to every lie and every attack and every filthy thing that comes out of his mouth. I'm sure they love the taste of Bullsh*t.
I just looked at a video of the protest....Huuuuuge numbers. But think how that benefitted Trump. He claimed there were 25,000 people outside the arena and he thought they were all there to praise him and soothe his butthurt after the bad week he had to suffer through. At least half of them were probably protesters. People do hate the POS, you know.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Lotta red clothes and white skin in his entourage.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Since you want to exchange insults...is your avatar a picture of your identical twin. Looks just like I pictured you. OTOH your insult was worse...Trump too much like me? Worst insult you could give someone but we both know who is trolling this place and has your back. You cons count on that.
NOW...back to the subject of the thread...
Did they have the liquid thrown by the protesters analyzed to be sure it was urine? IF (and that's an IF) they were throwing anything at police...they should have been arrested. Burning MAGA hats...good for them if they were brought there for that purpose and not taken from some crazy MAGA lunatic. They all have a right to wear their hats, supporting a treasonous POS.
I realize that throwing urine on people would be bad, but think of the people INSIDE the arena (supposedly 3,9393838 thousand (in Trump's mind) who had to sit through an hour and a half of being spoon fed BULLSH*T by that rambling old lunatic, DJT. The bobbleheads are like Stepford wives. They just bob their heads in agreement to every lie and every attack and every filthy thing that comes out of his mouth. I'm sure they love the taste of Bullsh*t.
I just looked at a video of the protest....Huuuuuge numbers. But think how that benefitted Trump. He claimed there were 25,000 people outside the arena and he thought they were all there to praise him and soothe his butthurt after the bad week he had to suffer through. At least half of them were probably protesters. People do hate the POS, you know.
Many of those behind are paid to be there.

btw - how can all these hard working, never say die trumpies stand around all day at these events - oh they are either on welfare or sucking the guvtment tit every month - I can't imagine too many employers have " Trump Rally" as an excused absence but hey many posters post here screwing their boss all day . Or better yet maybe their employer paid them to go like the last ego workplace rally. LMAO

kaz

Small l libertarian
Be proud Trumpies. You voted for this show-off worthless POS.

90 minutes he went on like that and his bobble heads behind him were delighted with him acting so Presidential. But in case you kool aid drinkers forgot just how wonderful he is, he’s be happy to remind you.
Remember how you were just chastising people for being obsessed with Trump? LOL

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
I think these people like seeing themselves on the big screen, lmao - auditions ! 4 of them aren't even old enough to vote! but he runs them out there doesn't he

btw - who are they laughing at ? and does Trump have bad gas pains or constipation? just asking for a concerned friend

kaz

Small l libertarian

It's hilarious how all the leftists using Trump picks as their avatar always pick pictures that look like they sound. They don't get it.

But that they pick an avatar of who they hate instead of who they are already shows what they are all about

kaz

Small l libertarian
I think these people like seeing themselves on the big screen, lmao - auditions ! 4 of them aren't even old enough to vote! but he runs them out there doesn't he

Funny stuff. So what yo you think all the empty chairs at Hillary and Biden rallies are thinking???

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY

btw - who are they laughing at ? and does Trump have bad gas pains or constipation? just asking for a concerned friend

Got that right !

Nothing like a photoshopped pic to ramp up my base ! woot woot !

I mean look at all these registered voters here !!!