• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The dow is down 12 percent! Fri, Dec 27, 2013, 10:50AM EST

Z

zzigzzag

http://finance.yahoo.com/;_ylt=A0SO8zbOoL1S5hAAkZNXNyoA
It goes up and it goes down...How come lefty never posts when it goes down....nor why doesnt he tell it is just the rich getting richer...when he posts
You're only off by 12%....or 100%....depending on one's point of view.

Search Results
Dow Jones Industrial Average 2 Minute
Dow Jones Indices: .DJI - Dec 27 1:58 PM ET
16,479.35-0.53 (-0.00%)

https://www.google.com/search?q=today's+DOW&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-beta&channel=fflb

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
You're only off by 12%....or 100%....depending on one's point of view.

Search Results
Dow Jones Industrial Average 2 Minute
Dow Jones Indices: .DJI - Dec 27 1:58 PM ET
16,479.35-0.53 (-0.00%)

https://www.google.com/search?q=today's DOW&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:eek:fficial&client=firefox-beta&channel=fflb
The dow closed down...now that means the President failed, if the marketplace being up means he succeeded...too bad the President puts more into helping the rich than helping the poor...up or down is neither success or failure...but the effort shows what is the agenda of the President....and the effort is helping the rich.

Z

zzigzzag

The dow closed down...now that means the President failed, if the marketplace being up means he succeeded...too bad the President puts more into helping the rich than helping the poor...up or down is neither success or failure...but the effort shows what is the agenda of the President....and the effort is helping the rich.
It closed at -1.47. That's .01%. Reckon we ought to impeach Obama today?

"A day on Wall Street" is the dumbest TP concept imaginable. Kudos. It's the thousandth time I've seen a wingerbagger go there.

You even brought up oil prices....with gas the lowest it's been in ages....and during the holidays, even. Brilliant.

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
We've been hearing the same yammering from GOP traitors for 5 years - you should spare people and at least rotate your yammering.
Maybe you guys should try being honest once in a while and you wouldn't look so silly and end up crying. - ziggzagg 12-28-2013 at 4:45 AM :)

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
It closed at -1.47. That's .01%. Reckon we ought to impeach Obama today?

"A day on Wall Street" is the dumbest TP concept imaginable. Kudos. It's the thousandth time I've seen a wingerbagger go there.

You even brought up oil prices....with gas the lowest it's been in ages....and during the holidays, even. Brilliant.
Maybe you guys should try being honest once in a while and you wouldn't look so silly and end up crying. - ziggzagg 12-28-2013 at 4:45 AM :)

Renee

Governor
The market is doing fine and if you know the market, after a boom, people take money out....my husband just did that and it still is higher than ever. It was down a fraction...that's hardly a plummet
Why do you sound so gleeful when you think he market goes down? (You should be happy that it has broken records) it affects people's pensions,.. It shows a positive belief in the economy's strength. Why do you hate Obama more than you love your country?

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
lol...it didn't go down. Why would you want it to? So you hate Obama so much that you want the economy to fail?
that is a leftist idiotic from master to slave commenet...they tell you to say that so you do...Friday the market...the DHIA did close down...and it was meaningless to everyday citizens...but since Bugsy likes to tout How Obama makes the rich get richer... I would post this in response...I dont think anyone wants the economy to tank...remember Republicans are the welathy democratcis the poor? What happened...did lefty turn Republican and not know it? What happened to OWS the poster child of the Democratic party?

“The most important thing we can do right now is those of us in leadership letting people know that we understand their struggles and we are on their side, and that we want to set up a system in which hard work, responsibility, doing what you’re supposed to do, is rewarded,” Obama tells ABC News. “And that people who are irresponsible, who are reckless, who don’t feel a sense of obligation to their communities and their companies and their workers that those folks aren’t rewarded.”
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/obama-occupy-wall-street-we-are-their-side_598251.html

two years ago today

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
The market is doing fine and if you know the market, after a boom, people take money out....my husband just did that and it still is higher than ever. It was down a fraction...that's hardly a plummet
Why do you sound so gleeful when you think he market goes down? (You should be happy that it has broken records) it affects people's pensions,.. It shows a positive belief in the economy's strength. Why do you hate Obama more than you love your country?
I could not be happier with the market and I understand its fluctuations.

Not sure why you are responding to me as I don't remember saying anything negative or saying anything about Walmart.

:)

Z

zzigzzag

I see that Peewee Herman has joined the fray.