• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The Dow’s Gains Increase as Sanders Quits the Race

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
I will say we were almost all the way down to the high point the market reached under Obama, but it's gone back up since then. So...great job, I guess. LOL!

Oblammo was the biggest wall street slut we have ever had. Made sure he created more poor- more ones as dependent on gov't to keep em happy. (Like the liberals posting here in this thread)

AND printed money for the 1 percenters. Cheap $$$ too.

Oblammo grabbed the ankles

Oblammo was the biggest wall street slut we have ever had. Made sure he created more poor- more ones as dependent on gov't to keep em happy. (Like the liberals posting here in this thread)

AND printed money for the 1 percenters. Cheap $$$ too.

Oblammo grabbed the ankles
That's why both of his campaigns were overwhelmingly funded by Wall Street and Big Oil. But he had the right color and made the right noises to get the leftnuts all wet and sloppy, so they loved him.

Jack4freedom

Governor
If they are to counterbalance then why do they lie? Obviously they are the liars which is why you resort to name calling because you have no truth to call out.

Checkmate!
Media Matters is a great outfit in my book. I knew it as soon as lying pervert sexual abuser Bill O’Reilly turned all red faces and cursed them and Soros. I can see why a Hannitized Ditto Head like you despises them. That’s a badge of honor for Soros and David Brock. Money well spent.

Media Matters is a great outfit in my book. I knew it as soon as lying pervert sexual abuser Bill O’Reilly turned all red faces and cursed them and Soros. I can see why a Hannitized Ditto Head like you despises them. That’s a badge of honor for Soros and David Brock. Money well spent.
When the [Unwelcome language removed] indictments come down, Media Matters is going to get cleaned out.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Well at least your honest about being your love of biased and dishonest news.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Well at least your honest about being your love of biased and dishonest news.
Never could stand what lying scumbag sexual predator Roger Ailes was doing at Fox from the beginning. Right wing mogul Rupert Murdoch let him go wild. Limbaugh was a pretty good shock jock who turned into a lying gasbag with a constant stream of lies and distortions being fed to him by right wing “think tanks”. Media Matters is great at exposing these lying pukes for what they are. Please do not try to put words in my mouth champ.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Benghazi is not the topic here.
I was responding to your idiotic post which suggested that those working at Media Matters would soon be arrested. Funny thing is that while several of Trump’s associates have been tried, convicted and jailed, Roger Ailes and Bill O’Reilly were forced to resign because of sexual assault, Limbaugh was involved in drug trafficking and prescription fraud. All the people you and your buddies are always calling criminals never seem to get arrested. What do you make of that?

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
I was responding to your idiotic post which suggested that those working at Media Matters would soon be arrested. Funny thing is that while several of Trump’s associates have been tried, convicted and jailed, Roger Ailes and Bill O’Reilly were forced to resign because of sexual assault, Limbaugh was involved in drug trafficking and prescription fraud. All the people you and your buddies are always calling criminals never seem to get arrested. What do you make of that?

Weird you don't mention Matt Lauer, Mark Halperin, Charlie Rose ,Michael Oreskes, Glenn Thrush, Garrison Keillor

Oh wait. They are all leftist media folks.

Sorry.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Not the topic here...That what I make of it. you should be called Hijackyorefreedom. What does you making false claims have to do with the market increases directly related to Bernie dropping out.

How much more would the market increase if Joe dropped out?