• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The Durham report must be getting close

Boltlady

Mayor
The fact that the Dems are talking "impeach" in reference to the AG could simply mean that they know that a lot of their cohorts are about to be charged with crimes. They're just trying to get ahead of that.

Once the Durham report does come out it should bring a bunch of indictments with it. Hopefully it will all be coming about soon.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
The fact that the Dems are talking "impeach" in reference to the AG could simply mean that they know that a lot of their cohorts are about to be charged with crimes. They're just trying to get ahead of that.

Once the Durham report does come out it should bring a bunch of indictments with it. Hopefully it will all be coming about soon.
I just want to see some Democrats go to jail, some highly placed Democrats. What this country really needs right now is some serious payback. Whether it's 6 months or 10-20 years for some big shot Democrats, it would go a long way in healing the bitterness created by the duplicity and dirty tricks of the Democrat Party.
In addition to jail time, a lot of Democrats ought to be voted out of office, starting with Schiff, Nadler, Pelosi, Waters, and the guy who farted on live TV...Smellwell (I can't remember his actual name, another California whaccko).

Jack4freedom

Governor
I just want to see some Democrats go to jail, some highly placed Democrats. What this country really needs right now is some serious payback. Whether it's 6 months or 10-20 years for some big shot Democrats, it would go a long way in healing the bitterness created by the duplicity and dirty tricks of the Democrat Party.
In addition to jail time, a lot of Democrats ought to be voted out of office, starting with Schiff, Nadler, Pelosi, Waters, and the guy who farted on live TV...Smellwell (I can't remember his actual name, another California whaccko).
Healing America by locking up opponents of Trump, regardless of lack of evidence against them. Serious payback...Come on Jack, you are losing it. Durham isn’t going to indict or lock up anyone. Durham is a US Federal prosecutor not a henchman for a banana republic dictator or Putin’s Russia. This is America where everybody gets a fair trial.

All of Trump‘s cronies who are locked up either pleaded guilty because their lawyers knew that the evidence against them was so overwhelming that they would surely be convicted and get even more jail time if they refused to cooperate like Cohen, Gates and Flynn. Others who stonewalled and refused to cooperate like Manafort and Stone were found guilty by unanimous decisions by JURIES OF THIER PEERS.

Manafort even had a homer judge who ruled against and insulted the prosecutors in front of the jury and sucked up to Manafort‘s defense team at every point. Still the jury convicted the scumbag. Federal prosecutors like Durham are NOT going to bring charges against all the guys you hate then get laughed out of court by the judge. It’s not going to happen.

Also, Schiff, Pelosi, Waters, Nadler and Swalwell will all be re elected easily next fall. Your whole post above is an example of a hateful pipe dream by a delusional person who refuses to recognize that Trump has caused his own problems by associating with a bunch of crooks and imbeciles while ignoring the laws of the land. Manafort, Cohen, Gates, Guiliani, Parnas, Fruman and Stone to name a few.

Jack4freedom

Governor

The Durham report will just be another fart in the wind with a bunch of innuendo and conjecture spewed out by Barr to slime a few people for minor infractions. No way anyone will actually be prosecuted for any real crimes. You are pipe dreaming champ.

Boltlady

Mayor
It wouldn't exactly be payback as such. It would just be a matter of them all being charged and investigated for the crimes they've all committed. Then they could all be put in Jail.

Jack4freedom

Governor
My money is on us seeing much more of Durham and Barr regarding the criminal investigation. This is just the beginning. Hopefully, it will be perfectly timed for the upcoming election.
I bet you $10,000 that Durham does not get one felony conviction against anyone from the FBI, NSA, CIA, Clinton, Holder or any of the others you guys and Sean Hannity have been sliming for years. Barr is all talk and no action. He’s a crooked, lying bagman for Trump and nothing more. I wouldn’t be surprised if he eventually gets his fat ass locked up like John Mitchell did.

These scumbags (the Trump mob) better hope they get re elected in November. And you can bet they will lie, cheat , suppress voters or anything else they can to get there. If we get a real President and a new AG next January, Barr, Trump, Pompeo, Guiliani and the rest of these lying, anti American scumbags are in big trouble.

Jack4freedom

Governor
It wouldn't exactly be payback as such. It would just be a matter of them all being charged and investigated for the crimes they've all committed. Then they could all be put in Jail.
.......And then you, Sean Hannity and your Orange hero can all live happily ever after.....lol

Rumor has it there will be indictments of cabinet-level officials in the Obama administration. We'll see, I'm not sure I believe that...

TBLee

Governor
I bet you $10,000 that Durham does not get one felony conviction against anyone from the FBI, NSA, CIA, Clinton, Holder or any of the others you guys and Sean Hannity have been sliming for years. Barr is all talk and no action. He’s a crooked, lying bagman for Trump and nothing more. I wouldn’t be surprised if he eventually gets his fat ass locked up like John Mitchell did.

These scumbags (the Trump mob) better hope they get re elected in November. And you can bet they will lie, cheat , suppress voters or anything else they can to get there. If we get a real President and a new AG next January, Barr, Trump, Pompeo, Guiliani and the rest of these lying, anti American scumbags are in big trouble.
You seem a bit angry :p

Jack4freedom

Governor
You seem a bit angry :p
Not at all. I am really amused by Trump’s and Barr’s antics and the Hannitized nit wits who believe that these evil. “Deep State” fiends will all be locked up soon. Good luck with that. My prediction is that Trump and his band of crooks and imbeciles will continue to keep shooting their mouths off and shot themselves in the foot until they get ousted by the American people in November.

Not at all. I am really amused by Trump’s and Barr’s antics and the Hannitized nit wits who believe that these evil. “Deep State” fiends will all be locked up soon. Good luck with that. My prediction is that Trump and his band of crooks and imbeciles will continue to keep shooting their mouths off and shot themselves in the foot until they get ousted by the American people in November.
Are you willing to stand by your prediction?

Jack4freedom

Governor
Rumor has it there will be indictments of cabinet-level officials in the Obama administration. We'll see, I'm not sure I believe that...
I have also heard rumors regarding magic pigs flying out of Trump‘s ass who will bring Obama, Hillary and Bill Clinton, Comey, McCabe, Vindman, Sondman (and anyone else who dared to speak ill of great and powerful Trump) or any of his buddies up to a witches castle in the land of Oz and execute them. I’m not sure if I believe that either, but who the hell knows?

TBLee

Governor
I fully expect a different ending than your prediction. But you by all means should try to keep your dream alive.

Jen

Senator

I hope and pray for justice. Democrats should not continue to be above the law. They have been willing to sacrifice our nation and its constitution for their own agenda and it needs to be stopped.