• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

the expectation of faith

Days

Commentator
UFO stands for Unidentified Flying Object... there have been thousands of those. All it means is we don't know what that object was. The government started various projects to try and keep track of those; project blue book I guess is the most famous; the government doesn't build a program unless there is something happening there, IOW, the program itself is the way bureaucracy responds to the UFO's. I like the one show where they take guys that handled the wreckage from Roswell and introduce them to modern metals to identify which material they were handling back in the day. Well, duh, modern metals came from the earth, they are only "modern" in the sense that our civilization is just now learning to use them, the metals have been there in the earth forever.

It's almost impossible to date a rock, when you think about it, every element on the earth has been around as long as the earth, it just goes through various uses. All the elements that make up your body were here before you were, mountains have pushed up and eroded down, the elements in that tree over there were in the trees of old... and birds and bugs and everything living just keeps re-using everything. When they carbon date something, how do they know that the carbon was not freshly ingested just months before the creature died and lived for most of its life prior to that creature? So, even the things we can date, can deceive us. Although no one can date the stones at Stonehenge... we can identify the structure, we can tell what it was originally built to be, and we can look at how badly it has eroded and broken down since it was erected. Stonehenge is old, we don't know how old, but we know it isn't young, it isn't under 10,000 years old, estimates vary from 50,000 years to 500,000 years. There's a big difference between how long it takes to weather a hard rock, like granite, and a soft rock, like limestone.

Piecing together all the evidence from ancient times is a huge project. And everyone has theories, which I find to be the fun part. Usually, you have a piece of solid evidence, then you have a conclusion they jump to from that evidence, and they fail to take in account other solid evidence. It is terribly obvious by the science of fossils, that all these "dinosaur" fossils were deposited everywhere when the flood mudslides ran over the lizards, that event is only 9000-12,000 years old. But then Creationists who are clinging to the genealogy timeline in Luke, dismiss all the other evidence (and there is a lot of it!) and jump to the conclusion that the earth is 6000 years old... never mind the ever melting antarctic ice cap is two miles thick - accounting for the last 70,000 years of snow fall. All Luke did was trace the lineage of Abraham in Genesis, and Genesis is a myth handed down verbally, it is not an eyewitness account.

Probably the most misunderstood item of all is time itself. We keep track of time using ages; and those are the ages constructed by the earth relative to the stars (of the zodiac; hence, the stars in our galaxy). Everyone will tell you that the ages change because of precession, due to the wobble of the earth; and that is just flat wrong. Did you know that the plate snapping, that caused the tsunami in japan, shifting the entire island 8 feet and created a 10 centimeter wobble in the earth? That wobble will iron itself out as the earth goes on spinning. It isn't precession that causes our relation to the stars to move 1 degree every 70 years, its relativity. And thank God for it, because it gives us 12 ages of 2160 years each, which is the only real way to tell time. When Jesus said he would be with us always, even unto the end of the age, that age was the age of Pisces (symbolized by the fish) and the age of Pisces ended in 2012, I do believe we've just started the age of Aquarius. Christians like to call it the church age, which is fine, but most Christians don't know what an eon is, it is the Greek work for "age". Astrology tells time. The stars haven't changed any. We just forgot how to tell time. Then there is the matter of 13 moons comprising a year. 13 moons (months). Some total idiot changed the roman calendar to 12 months. No wonder our biological clocks are so screwed up.

There's a massive amount of material to comb over. Sure, there are maps drawn from older maps that show the land masses of Antarctica under the ice cap, but do we need to jump to the conclusion that it is the lost continent of Atlantis? Yes, there were mammoths in Asia flash frozen, even the tropical food in their mouths was flash frozen, but does it prove that the entire crust of the earth slipped? I don't think the crust could move fast enough to produce flash frozen food still in the mouth. More likely, those creatures had their climate change on a dime and it stayed frozen ever since. That is a different event from the flood. And what is so hard about leviathans and fire breathing dragons? In the late 1800's they invented the word "dinosaur"... okay, but we are still looking at the same creatures. All the evidence needs to be put together like a giant jigsaw puzzle. I love jigsaw puzzles and I'm good at it... for me it is fun. But that's my approach, I don't let religion or religious doctrines trip me up, I just focus on the pieces of the puzzle.
Okay, check out the real constellation of the pyramids at Giza... surprise, it isn't Orion.

Days

Commentator
Okay, check out the real constellation of the pyramids at Giza... surprise, it isn't Orion.

The whole charade of dating the pyramids and Sphinx to classical Egypt was brought down, not by archaeologists, but by Geologists. All of geology agrees, that the weathering at the base of the Sphinx is water, not wind. And it is rainfall, not flooding. So, bare minimum, the Sphinx has to date back to the time of the flood, when they had rainfall; and get this, there's roughly 3500-4000 years of weathering from rain, so you go back 9000-11,000 years, just to get the climate and then you need 4000 years of rain, so add that on and you are looking at 13,000 to 15,000 years.

How did Egyptologists counter the geologists? With Egyptology, of course. they basically said, "you don't have any artifacts to back up your theory"... which is kind of like saying, "you are not Egyptologists so who cares about geology"... well, the rest of the planet cares mightily about geology, because that is how we date things. Artifacts are not going to survive 15,000 years.... unless...

All along, the Egyptologists knew damn well the artifacts existed to back up the older timeline. Under one of the pyramids at Giza was discovered stoneware. Vases, bowls, made to perfection. Not pottery, not thrown on a potter's wheel; stoneware.... as in machined... made on a lathe.

Egyptian Stone Vases-The Smoking Gun In The Advanced Technology Debate?

Last edited:

Days

Commentator
... or maybe it was the pole star? ...

We have no writings that date pre-flood (antediluvian)... we have writings that speak about the flood, but they are myths, not eyewitnesses. Myths are tales handed down verbally, that eventually were written down, but the event of the flood happened thousands of years before the myths were put into writing. Ancient myths are over and over proving to be about real events, but it isn't so easy to determine what actually happened or when it actually happened. For that we draw opinions... sometimes also called "guesses".

I'm guessing the flood happened something like 9000 years ago. I tend to think that the contents of the myth draw on real events. So, in the case of the Biblical event, it rained for 40 days, which makes sense, not that rain adds or subtracts to the sea level. The Bible used the number 40 for completion, Jesus was tempted for 40 days in the wilderness, Moses was absent for 40 days on Mt Sinai, but those also make sense for those events. Make of that what you will. What else? "Fountains of the deep" were broken up... those are no where to be found, but hey, if they were broken up, then they were broken up, makes sense that they are no longer there if they were broken up, eh? The water was on the earth for six months and it rose for 40 days and took 150 days to recede... that's one hell of a flood, pretty easy to see anything that big had to be global in nature. Noah took a sounding and found the water to be 15 cubits above the mountains. This is the part I don't quite get... its a strange thing to say the water was 15 cubits above the mountains; there's no possible way to determine such a thing from a sounding; take a look at a map; the Ararat Mountain range is a tad too large to say your sounding is 15 cubits above the entire range; he took a sounding to one single spot; so what was that? My guess is the water covered the foot hills that run down to the sea and then covered the plateau that the mountains are set upon; that plateau is 3000 feet above mean sea level (today)... if you took a sounding and found there to be 15 cubits of water to the plateau of the mountains; that is something you could actually do, and they were always shortening ideas down to a single word; so they might use "mountains" for the whole mountain range, or in this case, the plateau for the whole mountain range, which, coincidentally, was where the first settlements were made after the flood... hence, that seems to be where they were. The Ark was not a sail boat, it should not have gone very far from where they took the sounding.

So, that's 3000 feet of water and it rose fast and subsided fast, so there's no reason to think it was level over the entire planet. Could have wiped out everyone living in the valleys and low lands, but definitely should have left survivors all over the planet. In the Bible they are constantly saying this term "to the ends of the earth" and it can be taken to mean as far as the eye can see, or as far as a civilization stretches, but it almost never means the entire earth, except possibly in Revelation, I do believe the apocalypse is global in nature. In the case of Noah, only 8 souls were saved in that vast plain where he lived... but the giants that were pre-flood are still around post-flood, in most of those lands over in that part of the planet. And there's no record of any giants being created post-flood, so quite a few of them had to of survived the flood.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
land of hillbillies and misfits. Can any good thing come from Nazareth? Not really, but Jesus didn’t really come from Nazareth. In the beginning, God began his work with man by speaking words to him, his whole form was communication. In that communication we find his Spirit, and the Spirit is hard at work, planting his substance into the carnal creation. Invisible to our eyes, but plainly seen by our minds, there are two witnesses of the Spirit, growing inside and working upon mankind. This is the Christian faith. We grab onto God’s Spirit like a baby grabs onto your finger, we lay hold of the word of God, handle those words, work with those words, and build faith in others. We apprehend the living Spirit that spoke those words, sometimes we learn step by step, sometimes we are given visions; the whole picture at once. Faith is the living word growing inside us, connecting us to the spiritual body of believers and God’s throne in their midst.

Jesus told his apostles to keep the Passover feast and to break the bread and pass the wine in remembrance of him. The Passover feast was itself a memorial to God bringing the children of Israel out of bondage in Egypt. Jesus brought those same children out of bondage to sin. In so doing, Jesus terminated the old covenant, nailing the law to the cross, ending that walk with God and started a new walk with God; one that incorporated a new way to follow God, through his resurrected Spirit breathed into us. Then the Spirit of prophecy was added to the church for direction and discipline. 300 years later, Emperor Constantine instituted a new government program to add the Christian god to the official gods of Rome. So it was no longer illegal to worship the Christian God in the Roman Empire, instead, it now became mandatory to attend the state built temples of worship, just as it had been for hundreds of years with all the official gods of Rome. The manner of worship in those newly constructed temples for Christians was the Roman way of worship; rituals were carried out the same as they always had, only this time they changed the content of those rituals to align with this new Christian god. That’s how the Roman Catholic Church ended up performing the Eucharist on every Sunday, thinking that was somehow keeping the commandment of Jesus at his last meal with the apostles. What is missing in that ritual? The Holy Spirit. The entire covenant, priesthood, and witness left behind by Jesus. The rebirth, growth, and fruits of the indwelling Spirit of Christ, as well as the clothing of the spirit of power from on high. In short, God is missing, because it is the work of man’s government, not the movement of God started by Jesus.

Tomorrow morning, Easter Sunday, some pastors from Michigan will attempt to start a new church way out here in Downers Grove, IL. They will bring guitars, graphic designers, and a preacher and attempt to build a new daughter of the whore, that they hope will pay them enough salary for the pastor’s wife to keep up her love for shopping. I’m not making this up, they put it right on their website, which they created before they held their first meeting. They advertise this as a new movement of the Holy Spirit sweeping through Chicago. What’s missing in this picture? For starters, any actual movement of the Holy Spirit in Chicago, which was what pricked my attention to their brochure. (mailed to every resident in Downers Grove) When will all the sheep wake up and discern the difference between corporations of the state, running an enterprise (to make money) in the name of Jesus, and the Spiritual New Testament priesthood? When will the sheep realize that polished shows with guitars and singers are not building up their faith, they are pulling on their pockets? As long as the believers continues to dwell in the reincarnated Babylon, following after hirelings with college educations, who are building their businesses for filthy lucre, and pretending to be great leaders of faith, when in reality they are not even serving the faith, they are serving themselves mammon, and totally ignoring the faith… when the blind lead the blind, they both end up lost. They know not, neither do they understand, they walk on in darkness.

God sent us two witnesses; the Father and the Son, two functions of the operation of the Holy Spirit. The resurrected Spirit of Jesus planted inside us transforming our nature and the heavenly Father upon us clothing us with power. These two witnesses are real. The practice of the Christian faith is entirely focused on the ministry of the Holy Spirit in these two aspects. Meanwhile, the practice of running a business in the name of Jesus is entirely focused on making money. Does your “church” have a business office? Was your church incorporated (placed into the body of the state)? When a body of believers are placed into the body of the state; that’s called spiritual adultery, when you do it for money, you have a spiritual whore. If you reform the whore into a bunch of denominations that go on incorporating into the state and running businesses for money, performing services for rituals, and collecting tithes as if they were old testament priests, those are the daughters of the whore. If the daughters of the whore, know what they are doing is wrong, and they hide the business office, and hide their incorporation, but go right on holding services, ruling over the sheep, collecting tithes, paying themselves salaries, working a business in the name of Jesus, it is still whoredom, it is still the model of Rome, it isn’t the New Testament ministry. If there is no real operation of the Holy Spirit, why attend those services? Come out of her, my people. Where-ever two or three are gathered in the name of Jesus, he is there in their midst. Go where the witnesses are. Go inside you and gather together free of oppression and bondage. If you keep following Jesus, he will teach you his true ways and set you free of the hirelings.
Days, I appreciate your writing. In particular, I appreciate the sincerity and typically introspective tone and content.
I am, by my assessment, a more "conventional" or perhaps more traditional Christian than you seem to be. I don't spend a lot of time pondering the difference between spirit and flesh - other than to note that flesh is weak - because spirit and flesh are co-mingled in this life. What and where I walk is encapsulated by the body I have. Likewise, I don't consider my faith limited by the more physically observable church or "religion" as you reference it. Yes, we Christians are the church. Yes, our faith in and walk with Christ is not dependent upon the brick and mortar church. Nonetheless, I derive much value from attendance. It affords me no small measure of comfort, fellowship, and even peer accountability. In short, I don't see mutual exclusives across these items in the healthy spiritual life of the believer.

It seems you and I differ on the above - as well as a few other items based on what I've read. For example, you seem to adhere to some "a-biblical" notion that there is more than one path to God. I have no interest in elephant gods, multi-appendaged vishnus, or other idols. I recall a lady who, in the 1980s, would take the stage, roll her eyes back in her head, begin speaking with a sort of British accent, and referenced herself as Ramtha. She was channeling some ancient warrior or some such. She considered herself quite spiritual. She had many followers who agreed. I was a teenaged Christian at the time and I was unimpressed. I can't speak for what other folks call "spiritual". I can speak only for my faith - and what represents manifestation of the Spirit to me as Christian.
What it is not is any amoebic, gooey, new-agey indulgence of inexplicable thought or action. It's not Casper. It's not ghosts, stirrings and hazy memories of past lives lived in huts. Spirit is often hijacked to excuse occultist stupidity of humanity...or odd amalgamation/synchronism of unlike faiths in some hippie "I'm ok, you're ok" blended concoction.

Christian faith is not vodka. We don't get to choose whether to dilute and mix it. Whether one feels like a screwdriver or a greyhound - he grabs for the orange juice or grapefruit juice respectively. No dice. Jesus said that He is the way. Not a way...the way. Jesus said no man comes to the Father but by Him. Not some men...not a few men. No man. This is red print stuff. We either take Jesus Christ at His word, or we do not.
This synchronism dilution stuff bothers me far more than alternate false religions. It is ruinous stuff - and it can turn heads. When we see a Caribbean or Latin American person drizzling rooster blood as part of his alleged Christian practice, we should be bothered by this - and we should note that it's not what we're about. So it goes with supposed "spiritual" affectations or indulgences that are contrary to Jesus' words.

Faith is a powerful and wondrous thing. I have been blessed all of my life. God continues to bless me by His own hand - and by the hands of so many others who know Him. They use their "hands and feet" to express and live out their faith. Ultimately, we Christians need to focus more on being blessings to others and giving glory to God - and less upon perceived shortcomings of others. This is certain. But we needn't power up the blender and pulpify what is of The Lord and what is not in the process.

Days

Commentator
Days, I appreciate your writing. In particular, I appreciate the sincerity and typically introspective tone and content.
I am, by my assessment, a more "conventional" or perhaps more traditional Christian than you seem to be. I don't spend a lot of time pondering the difference between spirit and flesh - other than to note that flesh is weak - because spirit and flesh are co-mingled in this life. What and where I walk is encapsulated by the body I have. Likewise, I don't consider my faith limited by the more physically observable church or "religion" as you reference it. Yes, we Christians are the church. Yes, our faith in and walk with Christ is not dependent upon the brick and mortar church. Nonetheless, I derive much value from attendance. It affords me no small measure of comfort, fellowship, and even peer accountability. In short, I don't see mutual exclusives across these items in the healthy spiritual life of the believer.

It seems you and I differ on the above - as well as a few other items based on what I've read. For example, you seem to adhere to some "a-biblical" notion that there is more than one path to God. I have no interest in elephant gods, multi-appendaged vishnus, or other idols. I recall a lady who, in the 1980s, would take the stage, roll her eyes back in her head, begin speaking with a sort of British accent, and referenced herself as Ramtha. She was channeling some ancient warrior or some such. She considered herself quite spiritual. She had many followers who agreed. I was a teenaged Christian at the time and I was unimpressed. I can't speak for what other folks call "spiritual". I can speak only for my faith - and what represents manifestation of the Spirit to me as Christian.
What it is not is any amoebic, gooey, new-agey indulgence of inexplicable thought or action. It's not Casper. It's not ghosts, stirrings and hazy memories of past lives lived in huts. Spirit is often hijacked to excuse occultist stupidity of humanity...or odd amalgamation/synchronism of unlike faiths in some hippie "I'm ok, you're ok" blended concoction.

Christian faith is not vodka. We don't get to choose whether to dilute and mix it. Whether one feels like a screwdriver or a greyhound - he grabs for the orange juice or grapefruit juice respectively. No dice. Jesus said that He is the way. Not a way...the way. Jesus said no man comes to the Father but by Him. Not some men...not a few men. No man. This is red print stuff. We either take Jesus Christ at His word, or we do not.
This synchronism dilution stuff bothers me far more than alternate false religions. It is ruinous stuff - and it can turn heads. When we see a Caribbean or Latin American person drizzling rooster blood as part of his alleged Christian practice, we should be bothered by this - and we should note that it's not what we're about. So it goes with supposed "spiritual" affectations or indulgences that are contrary to Jesus' words.

Faith is a powerful and wondrous thing. I have been blessed all of my life. God continues to bless me by His own hand - and by the hands of so many others who know Him. They use their "hands and feet" to express and live out their faith. Ultimately, we Christians need to focus more on being blessings to others and giving glory to God - and less upon perceived shortcomings of others. This is certain. But we needn't power up the blender and pulpify what is of The Lord and what is not in the process.
100% agree with you as far as being damn weary of spirit mediums and other treks off the path of the Lord Jesus. Before I became Christian I had the third eye opened in me... I never fell for the power trip, know better than to let Satan try to con me into thinking how spiritual it makes me... and that goes double for the pride of having gifts in the holy spirit. Satan ties to get you off track, puff up your flesh, or shut you down, or trick you into battles in the flesh. Stick to the highway, narrow is the path that leads to life. Amen, bro.

What I don't quite get is how you chose to put this reply to a dissertation that was centered on discipleship. Or were you looking at some of the replies?

RickWA

Snagglesooth
100% agree with you as far as being damn weary of spirit mediums and other treks off the path of the Lord Jesus. Before I became Christian I had the third eye opened in me... I never fell for the power trip, know better than to let Satan try to con me into thinking how spiritual it makes me... and that goes double for the pride of having gifts in the holy spirit. Satan ties to get you off track, puff up your flesh, or shut you down, or trick you into battles in the flesh. Stick to the highway, narrow is the path that leads to life. Amen, bro.

What I don't quite get is how you chose to put this reply to a dissertation that was centered on discipleship. Or were you looking at some of the replies?
I read the entire exchange a well as the dissertation. I plan to respond more substantively soon - on the central topic itself. I'll need a bit more time to do that justice. More on that a bit later.

As I said, though - I do appreciate your thoughts (and experience) on the matter. It is both fascinating and compelling.

Days

Commentator
I read the entire exchange a well as the dissertation. I plan to respond more substantively soon - on the central topic itself. I'll need a bit more time to do that justice. More on that a bit later.

As I said, though - I do appreciate your thoughts (and experience) on the matter. It is both fascinating and compelling.
This dissertation was useful for nailing down the basics of the faith, and by that, I mean the basic practices that are commonly found. I tried to give the paper a fast flow of thought, so it wouldn't become tedious. It was by no means an in-depth paper, it wasn't trying to be, just wanted to cover the infield and the pitcher's mound. The goal was to get the two aspects of the spirit hammered down... I am always amazed at how many Christians have no grasp for the basic tenets of their faith. When you ask "what is the gospel" (good news) - you get answers all over the place... and this is mostly because Rome hi-jacked the faith. Rome didn't convert to Christianity, Rome converted Christianity to Rome. As far as Rome is concerned, the gospel didn't change one iota with Jesus, he was just another man-savior, the only good news coming from Rome is; "Lo, behold, our churches are open, you can attend or be killed, which is it?" Rome was very good at spreading their version of the gospel with the sword and also with engineering and trade. When Rome conquered your land, you got roads, churches, circuses... what's not to like? Who's this guy hanging on a cross, instead of a tree? He's God's son. What does that mean to me? Follow our laws and religion and you get to come into our churches and pay money to the priests. Can I get to heaven? sure, just pay more money to the priests.

Days

Commentator
This dissertation was useful for nailing down the basics of the faith, and by that, I mean the basic practices that are commonly found. I tried to give the paper a fast flow of thought, so it wouldn't become tedious. It was by no means an in-depth paper, it wasn't trying to be, just wanted to cover the infield and the pitcher's mound. The goal was to get the two aspects of the spirit hammered down... I am always amazed at how many Christians have no grasp for the basic tenets of their faith. When you ask "what is the gospel" (good news) - you get answers all over the place... and this is mostly because Rome hi-jacked the faith. Rome didn't convert to Christianity, Rome converted Christianity to Rome. As far as Rome is concerned, the gospel didn't change one iota with Jesus, he was just another man-savior, the only good news coming from Rome is; "Lo, behold, our churches are open, you can attend or be killed, which is it?" Rome was very good at spreading their version of the gospel with the sword and also with engineering and trade. When Rome conquered your land, you got roads, churches, circuses... what's not to like? Who's this guy hanging on a cross, instead of a tree? He's God's son. What does that mean to me? Follow our laws and religion and you get to come into our churches and pay money to the priests. Can I get to heaven? sure, just pay more money to the priests.
The basic tenet of salvation is to be born again of the holy spirit and then baptized into the body of Christ. Rome says you don't need to do this and that their priesthood is the vicar of the holy spirit, so you don't need the holy spirit either. All you need is to follow the Pope and his government. Meanwhile Jesus told us that you must be born again to enter his kingdom, that Jesus is the Door and anyone who doesn't enter by the door isn't getting in.

*the spirit of prophecy is what rests upon us, clothes us in the holy spirit, gives us gifts for the work of the ministry.

*the indwelling spirit is what we receive inside us, the seed of Christ that grows up in us, that transforms us slowly into the nature of Christ, that eventually yields the fruits of the Spirit, which is what identifies us as Christians (ye will know them by their fruit).

Those are the two aspects of the holy spirit.

Days

Commentator

So, why, would NASA look for life... in Cygnus, the swan? Why would the Kepler space telescope, the central project looking for another habitable planet like earth, be staring directly at Cygnus and scanning it daily for another possible home of human like life?

NASA believes that life on planet earth originated from Cygnus, that there is a portal, and that humans came here from there, and those humans built Giza as a star map to their home planet ... and then went back? Or are still here, among us?

What NASA doesn't recognize, is ... the holy spirit. They are focused on carnal life. If you refuse to see Christ and the holy spirit as the source of life, then this would only make natural sense to run down this star map and look for a planet in Cygnus.

Last edited:

Days

Commentator
Let's take a journey together. I want to visit a place you have never heard about... a place you do not believe exists. Let's call it a journey of faith... not by faith, but about faith. I want to show you the evidence of things not seen.

Did I ever Link the original publication of my dissertation? I think I only did that in a private message to Jen, back when I first posted it. I published it on Booksie, to attain a copyright first, before I brought it here and else where. I will link it here through my comment that I left when I first published it...

the simplistic carnal idea in mainstream Christianity is that we should expect God to do what we ask... that's the interpretation out there for Jesus telling us to believe when we ask in prayer. So our beast should expect a miracle or something like that... that's what the idiots are thinking when they preach the expectation of faith. This dissertation is written from a different angle. Here, faith is inserted into us and it expects to grow in glory; the expectation of growth is contained in the faith itself. When Jesus plants his spirit inside us, he expects that seed to germinate a life of glory... Jesus saw that expectation for the body of Christ when he was hanging on the cross, he knew what he was going to produce through his death and resurrection. The expectation of faith is to keep passing its fire to new believers and for each and every last immortal life to grow in glory to a mature tree of life ... who's acts will heal the nations and who's fruit is love, light, and life.

Now, listen if you can, and I will show you what is contained in scripture about mankind and this coming moment in time, because it is already here. The most high God hid himself within his creation. We are the creation, not the rocks and trees. God did this through his angels, which he sent to do his bidding. How this played out on earth was to first build up civilization, then God destroyed that civilization, then God slipped himself into the rebirth of civilization. This he did over and over with mankind. Understanding how this played out with mankind is the key to understanding what took place and what is about to take place. Jesus appeared to us at the dayspring of the Age of Pisces. When he said, "Lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the Age" ... it meant just that, the church age will coincide with the Age of Pisces. Christians began using the sign of Pisces as a sign of the presence of the holy spirit... but Pisces is just the time on the clock in which this is taking place. Today we are at the end of the Age, also known as, the dawning of the next Age, Aquarius.

The Dark Ages were never so long ... they were merely a few centuries. But they killed all knowledge, they stamped out the understanding of mankind. Satan made man so stupid, that he could no longer even read and write. Believe me, mankind has been on this planet for millions of years, probably, something like a billion years ... and we have always been intelligent, far more intelligent than we are today. The real darkness we are emerging from, is the Medieval period.

Remember, the earth was covered with ice for hundreds of thousands of years... then, suddenly, 12,500 years ago, it warmed. Then, somewhere like 11,800 years ago, a comet fractured and pelted the edge of the North American ice shelf, which was likely two miles high (at least). So, get the picture...

Let's back track. Civilization was wiped out, God knows how many Ages back (an age is 2160 years) and then replanted in Genesis a quarter million years ago. This was just the latest rebirth and God told man to "replenish" the earth... literally, restock the land with men. This was well into the ice age and the northern half of the planet was mostly covered with ice, ice that would have been at least as thick as our polar ice caps (2 miles high). So where was mankind first replanted? Africa. From there, civilization spread west until it reached the American continents. Atlantis was the center of civilization as it grew from the plantings from Lemuria in the Pacific, which was the center of the western colonizing coming out of Africa.

The flood myths all have a common thread; man was warned and told to prepare in advance of them. So, you see these 3 priests from Atlantis were sent to bury their records - one chose to do so in Atlantis, the other two then went to Egypt and the Yucatan. This video follows the travels of the priest that went to the Yucatan; first he set the records in Tikal, but the flood events forced him to move them inland, he then set them in Piedras Negras (my Spanish sucks; is that "Black Feet"?). Edgar Cayce readings have proven to be 100% accurate, all the healing methods worked, everything has proven to be true.

This is just filling in the missing history of mankind that is terribly recent. That we have to overcome some kind of worldwide darkness just to go back this far is beyond pathetic. The Dark Age interpretation of scripture is completely wrong, upside down in fact, from what is actually written there. I am not writing radical revision, I am writing what is written in plain straight forward fashion, the monks in those monasteries wrote the radical revision, and mankind is poisoned with that stupidity. The Bible absolutely does not say that the universe was created 6000 years ago, but we have a lot of darkness still covering the land and the people who live in the land.

God calls out all the angels by name. Their number is as the stars of the Galaxy, which is somewhere around 200 billion-ish. He calls them all sons. He calls them all gods. He also calls us his children and he also calls us gods. Could these angels be resurrected humans from millions of years? Could the coming resurrection just be the "first resurrection" since the beginning in Genesis? (a quarter million years ago) That's how the scriptures read. God told Jeremiah that human civilization is like working at a pottery wheel, God starts with a lump of humanity and he works it, if it doesn't work out, he destroys it and rebuilds it, if it does work out, he saves it... then he pulls out more clay and makes another piece. God was speaking about civilization epochs, not individual souls.

The faith in scriptures is a fire, all we do is receive it. The fire does all the work. It is God who is at work, not us, we are vessels, we are part of the clay of civilization, we are the lucky ones who are present at the end of the Age that was marked for the first resurrection in the latest civilization epoch. Whether we know what is happening - or not - is irrelevant. This event is happening, with or without us understanding what is taking place, and it is huge. And it was all done before... many, many times.

Last edited:

Days

Commentator
Deja Vu in parables:

It's a bedtime story, it's our ancestors sent to comfort us, it's the gods come down from heaven (at Jesus ascension there was a couple of angels sitting there explaining to the apostles that Jesus would return the same way he left - how did they know that? Because it was all done before) - hey, maybe it's the knowledge of build up and tear down from previous civilization epochs?

Mankind lived here, died here, resurrected here, built great cities, had great wars, learned great knowledge, returned to the earth, lived as animals, poor and destitute, but all natural; did you know why the Romans hated the Germans? The Romans and the Greeks rubbed their skin with olive oil; Israel used olive oil also, while the Germans and the north (norse) men rubbed their skin with bear grease. Those people stunk! Did you know that the Phoenicians and the Romans traded up and down the Mississippi as far north as Michigan? Would you believe there really was gold plates found in ancient ruins in North America (maybe the Mormon story was true!) It's a small world after all.

Yeah, so people lived here. They carried the knowledge of their civilizations. Each time God did a do-over, he sent the former souls - "angel" means messenger, or sent one - to teach the new souls how to rebuild. The fruit of our doings, the fruit of our growth, the fruit of our understanding, the wisdom we have to offer from our lives; the knowledge of good and evil that we learned from prior civilization epochs, God sends us with the fruit of our prior lives... Genesis is a bedtime story for the new souls planted here learning from their ancestors, taking in the fruit of their knowledge of good and evil; and it gets repeated, over and over. When Jesus returns, the gods (the resurrected saints) descend from heaven with him, a great army, and they teach the earth all over again...

In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.
Revelation 22:2

Days

Commentator
I want to take another look at the throne of God. Remember, what we have from the scriptures were visions, picture grams; concepts in action, messages, there is no physical stone up there. What I see is a God who is directly involved with his children, but it is a very large household. The throne is his household administration (economy) AKA the kingdom of God. Whereas, I think the angels are the souls of men, or at least include the souls of men, the throne itself is a picture of God's administration for the current epoch of civilization. So what we see there, is a picture of what he's doing with us, not necessarily what he's always done or what he intends to do, but what he is doing at the moment.

So, my take on this administration is straight forward; these five cherubs and this most high Angel seated is all of one, there isn't five cherubs and God, it is one picture of one God, the cherubs are what God puts in motion, think of the entire operation as the administration of a king. God creates light and darkness, good and evil, he does the creating and the testing of the creation both. IOW, Satan is just God opposing himself. He puts a program into action and then sends opposition to the program; God is the answer to our problems; he's also the source of our problems. The cherubs are an integral part of the throne, they are not separate from the throne. If one of the cherubs was thrown down to earth to oppose what God is doing, to become an enemy of God; that is all part of the administration. Do not confuse the cherubs upholding the throne of God with the Archangels; Lucifer means light bearer; God's light bearer, he's not an Archangel, he's part of the throne... when the dragon takes 1/3 of the angels to oppose God, it is all part of the administration AT THIS TIME.

There's a lot more here, but my brain is tired. nap time for ol' Days.

Days

Commentator
I want to take another look at the throne of God. Remember, what we have from the scriptures were visions, picture grams; concepts in action, messages, there is no physical stone up there. What I see is a God who is directly involved with his children, but it is a very large household. The throne is his household administration (economy) AKA the kingdom of God. Whereas, I think the angels are the souls of men, or at least include the souls of men, the throne itself is a picture of God's administration for the current epoch of civilization. So what we see there, is a picture of what he's doing with us, not necessarily what he's always done or what he intends to do, but what he is doing at the moment.

So, my take on this administration is straight forward; these five cherubs and this most high Angel seated is all of one, there isn't five cherubs and God, it is one picture of one God, the cherubs are what God puts in motion, think of the entire operation as the administration of a king. God creates light and darkness, good and evil, he does the creating and the testing of the creation both. IOW, Satan is just God opposing himself. He puts a program into action and then sends opposition to the program; God is the answer to our problems; he's also the source of our problems. The cherubs are an integral part of the throne, they are not separate from the throne. If one of the cherubs was thrown down to earth to oppose what God is doing, to become an enemy of God; that is all part of the administration. Do not confuse the cherubs upholding the throne of God with the Archangels; Lucifer means light bearer; God's light bearer, he's not an Archangel, he's part of the throne... when the dragon takes 1/3 of the angels to oppose God, it is all part of the administration AT THIS TIME.

There's a lot more here, but my brain is tired. nap time for ol' Days.
The simplicity of God breathing out spirits into existence, that are still part of his spirit, seems to elude carnal man. God then fathers those new creatures, through an administration, whereby he raises up generation after generation. It isn't a tender loving father as much as it is a tender loving administration that also presents opposition and hardship and challenges and tests. When humans hitch their star to Satan's worship, ugly scars are formed on human civilization, we as a whole are supposed to learn to be faithful to the common good, not give place to evil. Within each generation, we have individual faith and sacrifice and a redeemer, who has betrothed to us the seed of Christ for personal growth and transformation. So it is a large administration. The plumed serpent of the ancient Mayan civilization is not the same manifestation as the seven headed dragon of Rome, even though they may have the same origins. The spirit is as diverse in culture and understanding as it is in doctrine and redemption. Redemption in 9th century AD Germany might have been found in joining the Catholic churches set up by Charlemagne, while the same 1000 years later would probably require coming out of those churches. There is no yellow brick road to follow, we each have to discover the voice of the master inside us and follow him, for me personally, he has sent me into churches and had me leave churches, all according to the path he ordained for my life.

What I wanted to point out in this thread was that there was a larger plan, call it an administration, set up for this epoch of life that began a quarter million years ago. The anointing of the Godhead actually came down to rest upon individuals over and over, it was not unique with Jesus. What originated with Jesus was the germination of the indwelling anointing; that was the new thing. Others born of a virgin were merely designated saviors, but minus the indwelling spirit of Christ, it was salvation by doctrine only. The hope of the resurrection is more than an afterlife experience with Jesus, it is a daily event that we experience from glory to glory as our essence is transformed into his nature and being. This was the "new thing" God did within his latest creation, I don't know if he did it before in prior epochs of human life and this was a repeat and possibly even a pattern he follows, or if this was the first time he did it this way; but I hope to learn that some day in glory.

Days

Commentator
So why would the Spirit of Life create our existence on earth so short and so complicated? Obviously, it isn't all about this short life we start out with... there's a larger plan. The entire Bible is just a "this will get you started". Unless the eternal plan for mankind is plant fertilizer, there must be a larger plan that this life is just the beginning for.

Jen

Senator
So why would the Spirit of Life create our existence on earth so short and so complicated? Obviously, it isn't all about this short life we start out with... there's a larger plan. The entire Bible is just a "this will get you started". Unless the eternal plan for mankind is plant fertilizer, there must be a larger plan that this life is just the beginning for.
I believe that.

Days

Commentator
I believe that.
There is something that makes us alive. I call it the spirit of life. It isn't merely electricity and it isn't merely Deoxyribonucleic strands, you can assemble Frankenstein's child and pump electricity into the dead matter all you want, it doesn't give you a living human being. To get life, you need a living seed. Even seed can go dead on you, they have a shelf life.

We didn't create ourselves. We didn't give ourselves life. We came from a seed.

There's a seed of eternal life. Scripture calls it the seed of Christ. Our carnal lives are just the beginning. We are told there is no end. The carnal life ends, but not the spiritual life. Our spirit life has no end. So there has to be a plan for that life. This life can be chaotic, this life ends, this life doesn't need to make any sense, cuz it ends. Eternal life needs to make sense, it has to have harmony, it has to be enjoyable, cuz it never ends.

that's how I figure it.

Jen

Senator
There is something that makes us alive. I call it the spirit of life. It isn't merely electricity and it isn't merely Deoxyribonucleic strands, you can assemble Frankenstein's child and pump electricity into the dead matter all you want, it doesn't give you a living human being. To get life, you need a living seed. Even seed can go dead on you, they have a shelf life.

We didn't create ourselves. We didn't give ourselves life. We came from a seed.

There's a seed of eternal life. Scripture calls it the seed of Christ. Our carnal lives are just the beginning. We are told there is no end. The carnal life ends, but not the spiritual life. Our spirit life has no end. So there has to be a plan for that life. This life can be chaotic, this life ends, this life doesn't need to make any sense, cuz it ends. Eternal life needs to make sense, it has to have harmony, it has to be enjoyable, cuz it never ends.

that's how I figure it.
Me too.

Days

Commentator
Okay, I have customers... some I share my writings with. One of my favorite customers does press releases for the Chicago Philharmonic Orchestra, she lives on campus at UIC, she's a vibrant person, loves jazz (as I do) and is very spiritual. she's Buddhist, but we talk about God and life freely. This is an 80 year old gal who is full of energy, has an active mind, amazing person. Anyway, I happen to give her sister a ride from the airport a few days back and then back yesterday. God told me to grab this writing and give it to her, so I did, and she read the whole thing on the plane and sent me an e-mail about it. Turns out she's a Christian. I didn't know that. In the e-mail she quoted from the apology those things that impacted her, this is from her e-mail:

Below I am quoting those thoughts which really spoke to me.

I love an Almighty God who promises not to get angry and wipe mankind out again. (3)

I don't want to exclude other faiths from the human spirit. (4)

...the idea of being alive is itself the same as being a spirit, to be part of God's existence, the more we look out into the universe, the more we realize that being alive is a very special quality. (5)

Faith is what connects our spirits to the Great Spirit, it is the direct result of holiness, which is our walk with God. (5)

Without a genuine walk with God, we are never going to learn each other(7)

When we return to what God is doing, we enjoy the presence of, and build a relationship with, God's Holy Spirit. (7)

...every true believer should be immediately baptized into the body of Christ, and automatically becomes a priest and enters the priesthood and ministry of the body of Christ. (9)

...there is no pecking order in the new covenant priesthood, we all serve the Holy Spirit and serve each other....there is no hierarchy. (10)

The testimony of Jesus Christ is that same spirit of prophecy, God hasn't changed, he's the same yesterday, today and forever. (11)

...the power of the Holy Spirit is always present upon the body....(12)

Jen

Senator
Okay, I have customers... some I share my writings with. One of my favorite customers does press releases for the Chicago Philharmonic Orchestra, she lives on campus at UIC, she's a vibrant person, loves jazz (as I do) and is very spiritual. she's Buddhist, but we talk about God and life freely. This is an 80 year old gal who is full of energy, has an active mind, amazing person. Anyway, I happen to give her sister a ride from the airport a few days back and then back yesterday. God told me to grab this writing and give it to her, so I did, and she read the whole thing on the plane and sent me an e-mail about it. Turns out she's a Christian. I didn't know that. In the e-mail she quoted from the apology those things that impacted her, this is from her e-mail:

Below I am quoting those thoughts which really spoke to me.

I love an Almighty God who promises not to get angry and wipe mankind out again. (3)

I don't want to exclude other faiths from the human spirit. (4)

...the idea of being alive is itself the same as being a spirit, to be part of God's existence, the more we look out into the universe, the more we realize that being alive is a very special quality. (5)

Faith is what connects our spirits to the Great Spirit, it is the direct result of holiness, which is our walk with God. (5)

Without a genuine walk with God, we are never going to learn each other(7)

When we return to what God is doing, we enjoy the presence of, and build a relationship with, God's Holy Spirit. (7)

...every true believer should be immediately baptized into the body of Christ, and automatically becomes a priest and enters the priesthood and ministry of the body of Christ. (9)

...there is no pecking order in the new covenant priesthood, we all serve the Holy Spirit and serve each other....there is no hierarchy. (10)

The testimony of Jesus Christ is that same spirit of prophecy, God hasn't changed, he's the same yesterday, today and forever. (11)

...the power of the Holy Spirit is always present upon the body....(12)
There may, in reality, be no pecking order, but I always put myself at the bottom of the heap knowing just how flawed I am.

Thank you for this, @Days.