• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The Face of Leftist Hate

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
How come? You didn’t ask Jen for proof when she says the last democratic presidents want the US destroyed. Why the hypocrisy? She can make idiotic, ignorant comments, but I can’t?

Thanks for waking into that one. : )

That's odd. Looking through this thread- No one said "the last democratic presidents want the US destroyed"

So, you can't answer.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
That's odd. Looking through this thread- No one said "the last democratic presidents want the US destroyed"

So, you can't answer.
Here’s jens quote:

“Maxine Waters has told them to do it. They were already being just about as hateful as anyone could imagine, but Maxine told them to make it worse.

Leftist hate is going to take this nation down.

It is what people like Waters, Hillary, Obama..........and many others on the Left want.”

Why didn’t you ask for proof?

You walked right into it. : )

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
Here’s jens quote:

“Maxine Waters has told them to do it. They were already being just about as hateful as anyone could imagine, but Maxine told them to make it worse.

Leftist hate is going to take this nation down.

It is what people like Waters, Hillary, Obama..........and many others on the Left want.”

Why didn’t you ask for proof?

You walked right into it. : )

So, like yeah, she didn't say:

"the last democratic presidents want the US destroyed"

You lied to us ? Why ?

(P.S. leftist hate ALWAYS takes down national. Visit Venezuela sometime.)

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
So, like yeah, she didn't say:

"the last democratic presidents want the US destroyed"

You lied to us ? Why ?

(P.S. leftist hate ALWAYS takes down national. Visit Venezuela sometime.)
Yup, she said it, I quoted it. So why didn’t you question her?

Haha, I set it up? You fell into it. I figured it might be you that was my patsy. : )

kaz

Small l libertarian
Prove it.
LOL, you were a masterdebater on your high school debate and forensics team, weren't you?

So you tell me. Was Obama inept or did he drag the economy to a crawl and the slowest recovery in almost a century on purpose? I said it could be both, don't know. Do you think it was ineptness, intentional or both? What's your view?

Interesting you picked the air head of the Democrat party pack for your avatar. What are you trying to say?

kaz

Small l libertarian

Haha, I set it up? You fell into it. I figured it might be you that was my patsy. : )
I'd say that was a pretty clever trap, but wow, it wasn't …

[media]

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
LOL, you were a masterdebater on your high school debate and forensics team, weren't you?

So you tell me. Was Obama inept or did he drag the economy to a crawl and the slowest recovery in almost a century on purpose? I said it could be both, don't know. Do you think it was ineptness, intentional or both? What's your view?

Interesting you picked the air head of the Democrat party pack for your avatar. What are you trying to say?
He didn’t drag anything anywhere. He inherited a downward trending economy. He then had more improvement to the unemployment rate and other key factors in his second term than trump has so far. So my answer is neither.

Now since trump hasn’t improved the unemployment rate as much as Obama did in his second term, does he hate America or is he inept? That is the question, using your logic, correct?

kaz

Small l libertarian
He didn’t drag anything anywhere. He inherited a downward trending economy. He then had more improvement to the unemployment rate and other key factors in his second term than trump has so far. So my answer is neither.

Now since trump hasn’t improved the unemployment rate as much as Obama did in his second term, does he hate America or is he inept? That is the question, using your logic, correct?
Back to reality. Obama inherited an economy at the bottom of a recession and couldn't bring it back except under record slowness. He should have had sterling numbers as growth numbers coming out of recessions are always high just getting the economy back to where it started.

now_what: Obama was amazing! He got an economy in deep recession, and it didn't stay there! It started to go back up! Recessions never recovered before Obama. Hail Messiah Obama!!!!

You now may return to our regularly scheduled leftist misinformation and propaganda programming ...

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Back to reality. Obama inherited an economy at the bottom of a recession and couldn't bring it back except under record slowness. He should have had sterling numbers as growth numbers coming out of recessions are always high just getting the economy back to where it started.

now_what: Obama was amazing! He got an economy in deep recession, and it didn't stay there! It started to go back up! Recessions never recovered before Obama. Hail Messiah Obama!!!!

You now may return to our regularly scheduled leftist misinformation and propaganda programming ...
So you admit that the economy recovered. Good job. So he doesn’t hate America and is not inept. Glad I could educate you. Have a great day!

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY

Even AOC sees, what you stated and what was actually said was not accurate.
Maybe try English as a second language. Jimbo can help

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Even AOC sees, what you stated and what was actually said was not accurate.
Maybe try English as a second language. Jimbo can help
Ooh, going through and disliking all of my posts, I must have hit a nerve. : )

Your lame argument would work if I had put my initial claim in quotes, but I didn't. Then gave you a quote of what I was referring to and was spot on. You're squirming, but it isn't working.

Thanks again for falling right into my trap, I enjoyed this. : )

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY

Don't you know ? That was supposed to be the new normal ? ! !

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
Ooh, going through and disliking all of my posts, I must have hit a nerve. : )

Your lame argument would work if I had put my initial claim in quotes, but I didn't. Then gave you a quote of what I was referring to and was spot on. You're squirming, but it isn't working.

Thanks again for falling right into my trap, I enjoyed this. : )
:eek::rolleyes::eek:

So lying abut what someone else said, and debunked stories are your thang.
Hey, everyone has their quirks.
Dr AOC was happy to analyze your shortcomings .o_O

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
:eek::rolleyes::eek:

So lying abut what someone else said, and debunked stories are your thang.
Hey, everyone has their quirks.
Dr AOC was happy to analyze your shortcomings .o_O
Not a chance. I quoted what I referenced. Now all you can do is flail around. : )

You fell into the trap, hahaha.