• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The fact that I'm looting is your fault.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
The evil businesses will need to re-invest in structures and "stuff" so there will be more free stuff available the next time some get upset and need to be heard again.
i think not this time around..

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
Seems to be a growing tactic..

Somehow blaming everybody else..

THoughts?

Sure Phil.

Blaming your actions on someone else is bullsh!t.

Just like it has always been when low IQ posters here say something along the line of "You are the reason people like me vote for Trump". If I am that important in your life you really don't have much of a life do you?

By the same token - I'f you are looting it is because YOU chose to loot. Own your actions. Don't be a Trump.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*

THoughts?
Excellent point and yet while this happens the market is way up over 26000 today. The left supports the riots with looting by no police action. It begs questions.

Would blaming someone else:

1. Give one party an advantage in the coming election?

2. Allow one party to sneak tax cuts for the wealthy in House stimulus bills.

3. Make black folk distrust Trump as a political ploy cuz Joe Biden says "you ain't Black?"

This seems like a never let a crises go to waste moment for the left.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Sure Phil.

Just like it has always been when low IQ posters here say something along the line of "You are the reason people like me vote for Trump". If I am that important in your life you really don't have much of a life do you?

By the same token - I'f you are looting it is because YOU chose to loot. Own your actions. Don't be a Trump.
Say the party of slavery. By your same token, if you chose to kill a black person as a cop and you have had issues before and your city has been run by Democrats since the 1970's don't blame a Republican for your racist actions.

You can't spell death without the (D).

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Sure Phil.

exactly...

i like this..

THoughts?
It's the 2020 version of the Obama Phone.

Don't want to be beaten defending your property? Well, bygones we need votes and you didn't build that anyway... Remember to vote for Joe, or you ain't black.

Vote Idiocracy, Vote for Biden 2020
Paid for by the society of bedwetting sycophants, I mean the DNC.