• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The fact that I'm looting is your fault.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Speech is free.

Looting is not.

Say what you think.

Don't take from people who weren't involved.
here's something the evil will cheer..

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
We are all in this and it affects us all. The lasting effects could be detrimental to all of us. We have to get to the basics of the Constitution and the Bill of Rights, starting with, all men are created equal. We are going to have to decide to put back a society that allows freedoms for all citizens of the United States.

If we continue on this path of division, those freedoms which this country has will be lost. Let us not lose what this country has to offer.

oh we're affected all right.
those who care and work and clean and strive and give.. will have to shoulder it.. again.

luckily the decent have the stones to carry the water for all.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
oh we're affected all right.
those who care and work and clean and strive and give.. will have to shoulder it.. again.

luckily the decent have the stones to carry the water for all.
Well said. This country is founded on the right to believe and through action of great men we made it truly that all were created equal. Through my own personal life I have seen what can happen when people think that people aren't equal. Income inequality, _____ rights(You fill in the blank) except for civil rights. But I have made this point before that things that apply to a group that not everyone can become is inequality. The laws we make must apply to all and the repair we make must help all. Let us not separate, but congregate, as one.

EatTheRich

President
Sound as if the looters should have been shot while looting

"workers rule" now those food store employees don't have a JOB and nowhere to buy food and another little baby is born in the ghetto
Sounds like they would be better off forming a labor party to fight for their rights in a disciplined way instead of lashing out in impotent individual rage.

EatTheRich

President
We are all in this and it affects us all. The lasting effects could be detrimental to all of us. We have to get to the basics of the Constitution and the Bill of Rights, starting with, all men are created equal. We are going to have to decide to put back a society that allows freedoms for all citizens of the United States.

If we continue on this path of division, those freedoms which this country has will be lost. Let us not lose what this country has to offer.
“Any movement for freedom for Black people that is based solely within the confines of the United States is completely and utterly destined to fail.”-Malcolm X

And of course we can’t have every American be free if every Black American is not free.

EatTheRich

President
Well said. This country is founded on the right to believe and through action of great men we made it truly that all were created equal. Through my own personal life I have seen what can happen when people think that people aren't equal. Income inequality, _____ rights(You fill in the blank) except for civil rights. But I have made this point before that things that apply to a group that not everyone can become is inequality. The laws we make must apply to all and the repair we make must help all. Let us not separate, but congregate, as one.
People have never had equality. Through the radical-left revolution that created the United States and the deeper radical-left revolution that freed the slaves and guaranteed due process and equal protection rights to all regardless of race, we made great strides toward equality. But as the radical left has lost the initiative, exploitation and consequent inequality have intensified.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
People have never had equality. Through the radical-left revolution that created the United States and the deeper radical-left revolution that freed the slaves and guaranteed due process and equal protection rights to all regardless of race, we made great strides toward equality. But as the radical left has lost the initiative, exploitation and consequent inequality have intensified.
No leftist freed anyone.