• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The First 100 Days

It is painfully clear that the first 100 days of the Trump administration has proven without doubt the dismal and complete failure of the previous Obama Administration. From everything including foreign policy, the economy all the way to domestic agenda. The Obama doctrine of leading from behind and being a totally incompetent leader left us with a world on fire and our allies with less than a favorable outlook towards America. It is obvious now that a new leader has emerged and if you are a terrorist, a rogue and brutal dictator or merely an egotist who thinks America is weak and a do nothing entity, they will find themselves woefully incorrect. The North Korean regime would be wise to heed the warnings sent to them by our president. If they do not they most certainly will awake with the reality of just what a super power is really capable of.

The left has provided the American people with no solutions and it seems just about everyday we only hear their Trump hating screams from a very disappointing echo chamber. It seems it is all they have. Trump hate and endless demonstrations hardly reflect what everyday Americans feel about our new president. It is now undeniable that our nation is on the up swing. The economy is improving, jobs are being created, and it should now be clear to our enemies that America will take immediate action against them if they continue on their criminal path of carnage. I for one welcome this new path of leadership. I must admit that I do not agree with every single thing Mr. Trump does or says. But it is refreshing to see a president who is not timid and who is not apologetic nor afraid. I want our president to be successful just as I wanted Obama to be. Obama however turned into a huge disappointment. Thus far Trump has shown that he is willing to do what is necessary to send the message that America will no longer tolerate unacceptable behavior by any faction, he has shown that his agenda is all about the people and his country. Isn't this good news!