• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The Forever Vacationing Obama Blasts Trump In Muslim Country – Is He A Traitor, Or What?

J.Kennedy

Council Member
http://clashdaily.com/2017/07/forever-vacationing-obama-blasts-trump-muslim-country-traitor/

Obama is a Muslim -- True! That is why he never condemns Islam, and he does condemn Christians. He was raised being taught Islam for many years. (His Christian church attendance is a sham and phony and Obama is just being a wolf in sheep's clothes.)

Obama hates white people -- True! Refuses to speak with Rick Scott

Obama hates Christians -- True! That is why he never condemns Islam, and he does condemn Christians. He was raised being taught Islam for many years. (His Christian church attendance is a sham and phony and Obama is just being a wolf in sheep's clothes.)

Obama hates America -- True! And now, the biggest monkey we have in the WH has done nothing to make this country safer. After this terrorist shooting in Orlando, he has not even called the governor!

Obama is a Traitor -- True! flooding our country with Muslim terrorists and for attacking our Constitutional right to defend ourselves .Obama is misusing his authority to aid and comfort the enemies of the United States, in explicit violation of both his oath and the Constitution's prohibition on subversion and treason.

Obama is a homosexual -- True! Michelle Obama is Michael LaVaughn Robinson. He was Barracks college roommate. Google the name and end your disbelief. The "daughters" were hand picked orphans from Morocco. Obama is a homosexual and he is married to another man, Michelle (Michael). Obama is having a real hard time now that one of his fellow homosexuals murdered 49 people and he was a Muslim also. Makes them both look evil and bad, which they are.
Homosexuals murder people 25 times more often than straight people.

Obama is destroying America -- True! This is Obama's legacy, destroying our economy, destroying our health care system, destroying our victory in Iraq, destroying the Middle East, destroying the military, destroying our relationship with Israel, and destroying our prestige in the world!
Obama is guilty of multiple counts of treason, and I'm angry as hell that NONE of our worthless elected criminals have stood up to do their jobs and impeach the scum!

http://clashdaily.com/2017/07/forever-vacationing-obama-blasts-trump-muslim-country-traitor/

Obama is a Muslim -- True! That is why he never condemns Islam, and he does condemn Christians. He was raised being taught Islam for many years. (His Christian church attendance is a sham and phony and Obama is just being a wolf in sheep's clothes.)

Obama hates white people -- True! Refuses to speak with Rick Scott

Obama hates Christians -- True! That is why he never condemns Islam, and he does condemn Christians. He was raised being taught Islam for many years. (His Christian church attendance is a sham and phony and Obama is just being a wolf in sheep's clothes.)

Obama hates America -- True! And now, the biggest monkey we have in the WH has done nothing to make this country safer. After this terrorist shooting in Orlando, he has not even called the governor!

Obama is a Traitor -- True! flooding our country with Muslim terrorists and for attacking our Constitutional right to defend ourselves .Obama is misusing his authority to aid and comfort the enemies of the United States, in explicit violation of both his oath and the Constitution's prohibition on subversion and treason.

Obama is a homosexual -- True! Michelle Obama is Michael LaVaughn Robinson. He was Barracks college roommate. Google the name and end your disbelief. The "daughters" were hand picked orphans from Morocco. Obama is a homosexual and he is married to another man, Michelle (Michael). Obama is having a real hard time now that one of his fellow homosexuals murdered 49 people and he was a Muslim also. Makes them both look evil and bad, which they are.
Homosexuals murder people 25 times more often than straight people.

Obama is destroying America -- True! This is Obama's legacy, destroying our economy, destroying our health care system, destroying our victory in Iraq, destroying the Middle East, destroying the military, destroying our relationship with Israel, and destroying our prestige in the world!
Obama is guilty of multiple counts of treason, and I'm angry as hell that NONE of our worthless elected criminals have stood up to do their jobs and impeach the scum!
He seems to feel very comfortable in countries where women are treated like chattel and child rape is the norm.

sear

Mayor
"Yup, him too. And the Clintons. What's your point?" mm #4
I used that graphic because it was handy.
The topic title is:
The Forever Vacationing Obama Blasts Trump In Muslim Country – Is He A Traitor, Or What?
Discussion in 'Controversial Topics' started by J.Kennedy, Jul 3, 2017.
If I had an authoritative document contrasting Obama's first 6 months in office vacation contrasted to Trump's first 6 months in office, I'd have posted that.

I don't.

So I posted what I have.

Why?

If you're going to characterize Obama as "The Forever Vacationing Obama", Bush as 3 times worse.
"What's your point?" mm #4
There ares plenty of legitimate policy points to criticize Obama for.
Sniping at him with implied falsehoods doesn't undermine Obama. It undermines the insulter.

We consider the integrity of the source.
And anyone that would have to have this 'splained to him isn't worthy.

I used that graphic because it was handy.
The topic title is:

If I had an authoritative document contrasting Obama's first 6 months in office vacation contrasted to Trump's first 6 months in office, I'd have posted that.

I don't.

So I posted what I have.

Why?

If you're going to characterize Obama as "The Forever Vacationing Obama", Bush as 3 times worse.

There ares plenty of legitimate policy points to criticize Obama for.
Sniping at him with implied falsehoods doesn't undermine Obama. It undermines the insulter.

We consider the integrity of the source.
And anyone that would have to have this 'splained to him isn't worthy.
I agree. Obamatrons gave a full pass to everything he did. If the fact that he ordered the summary executions of multiple American citizens with no due process didn't bother them (and it didn't, at all), why on earth would they care about the fact that he was largely inattentive to the task of running the country?

Now, of course, after 60+ years of collusion with the Soviets/Russians, the left is suddenly wet for a war with them, primarily because last year Hillary Clinton decided she could make a shit ton of money by starting a war. It's insanity.