• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The Forum rules as posted in 2014 have been revised.

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member
See top of the page...
A. Will they be followed?
B. Will they be enforced?
C. Will some be speechless?
D. Will the moderators also adhere to them?

Going to the store for popcorn and sardines now.
(Baited breath)

Oh honestly --- might as well just tell us not to have characters - be dull and boring and ........... oh for heavens sake.

Being Blackballed by Pinkos

Take voice lessons. That way, you won't sing off-key in the choir they preach to.
Terrible --- just terrible.

I think that we are going to have to find a new home - they obviously don't want many of us here. I may not post much at the mo nor be one of those they dislike most but - I don't feel comfy here any more. You?

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
(Baited breath)
No baiting:

2. HARASSMENT, BAITING, TAUNTING, FLAMING

*Penalties for harassment, baiting, taunting, flaming will be at the moderator's discretion.

Stalking posters via the forum or PM's is considered harassment.
Baiting posters who have been thread banned or forum banned is not allowed.
Signatures must not be poster quotes of any type

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member
No baiting:

*Penalties for harassment, baiting, taunting, flaming will be at the moderator's discretion.

possibly kippered herring, the ones in cream with onions are great. The added benefit is the seagulls won't follow you as they don't like onions.

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
Why should it have to be a pleasant forum? Since when was politics pleasant?
Because if it's not a pleasant place to be, people will go elsewhere. And that isn't what SW48 wants.
Politics doesn't have to be divisive and ugly. It only gets that way if people want it to be that way. Sometimes, it's best to just agree to disagree.

Because if it's not a pleasant place to be, people will go elsewhere. And that isn't what SW48 wants.
Politics doesn't have to be divisive and ugly. It only gets that way if people want it to be that way. Sometimes, it's best to just agree to disagree.
And you have always been pleasant your self, have you? No you haven't - multiple times I have seen you, unprovoked, very unpleasantly attack other posters on a very personal level. But really neither you nor I are important in this saga - a large group of posters came from Slate bringing with them an especial and unique character - that has been attacked by their own, all mods were once them/us, from within, humiliated, demonized, quashed, regulated, silenced, penalised for being themselves and blaa blaa blaa --- I don't like watching it - that which you rejoice in I find disquieting and often quite horrible.

Why should long time posters lose any of their tools of expression because of one newbie? It just does not make sense. Is something a foot here? SW has said more than once that he doesn't care if we get new posters or not --- so why does he suddenly care? Has he taken you into his confidence Rose? Do you know why?

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
No baiting:

Why can't we use their own words? Yes we know leftist are ignorant bitches and say stupid shit and hate getting called on that stupid shit.
Just like you and being a leftist but yet you are proud of your Confederate heritage lol

Jen

Senator
And you have always been pleasant your self, have you? No you haven't - multiple times I have seen you, unprovoked, very unpleasantly attack other posters on a very personal level. But really neither you nor I are important in this saga - a large group of posters came from Slate bringing with them an especial and unique character - that has been attacked by their own, all mods were once them/us, from within, humiliated, demonized, quashed, regulated, silenced, penalised for being themselves and blaa blaa blaa --- I don't like watching it - that which you rejoice in I find disquieting and often quite horrible.

Why should long time posters lose any of their tools of expression because of one newbie? It just does not make sense. Is something a foot here? SW has said more than once that he doesn't care if we get new posters or not --- so why does he suddenly care? Has he taken you into his confidence Rose? Do you know why?
Why can't we use their own words? Yes we know leftist are ignorant bitches and say stupid shit and hate getting called on that stupid shit.
Just like you and being a leftist but yet you are proud of your Confederate heritage lol
I read the rules thoroughly. And many if not most of them, it is easy to see, were inspired by the whining of Lefty. Lefty makes rules that it has no intention of abiding by. Any doxxing that was ever done on PJ was done by Lefty. Lefty sees any use of the ratings as abuse.

Our only hope is that the asterisk statement at the end of most of those rules that "moderator discretion" is used in all reports - will be seen and dealt with by fair-minded moderators.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
I read the rules thoroughly. And many if not most of them, it is easy to see, were inspired by the whining of Lefty. Lefty makes rules that it has no intention of abiding by. Any doxxing that was ever done on PJ was done by Lefty. Lefty sees any use of the ratings as abuse.

Our only hope is that the asterisk statement at the end of most of those rules that "moderator discretion" is used in all reports - will be seen and dealt with by fair-minded moderators.
I've been here for a few years fvck'em I'm not changing.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
So far that's not looking great.
I’m curious to see how some of these rather vague rules are applied. They are written in such a way that interpretation and enforcement are quite discretionary. For example, because I happen to be a Christian, I understand very clearly that homosexuality - the act of same gender sexual relations - is most certainly a sin. It is immoral, it is wrong in all cases, and it is wholly unacceptable.

Is the above considered slandering “groups of people”? Is it acceptable to adhere to and stand for their faith and express their value system openly? Or will folks be required to bake rhetorical wedding cakes in service to protected classes and groups?

We shall see. I do know that I sincerely like our mods (BD, Phil, Connie - if she’s still around??). Perhaps we just need to see how it all works in action. :)

Jen

Senator
I’m curious to see how some of these rather vague rules are applied. They are written in such a way that interpretation and enforcement are quite discretionary. For example, because I happen to be a Christian, I understand very clearly that homosexuality - the act of same gender sexual relations - is most certainly a sin. It is immoral, it is wrong in all cases, and it is wholly unacceptable.

Is the above considered slandering “groups of people”? Is it acceptable to adhere to and stand for their faith and express their value system openly? Or will folks be required to bake rhetorical wedding cakes in service to protected classes and groups?

We shall see. I do know that I sincerely like our mods (BD, Phil, Connie - if she’s still around??). Perhaps we just need to see how it all works in action. :)
That particular rule is subject to interpretation. If we have Leftist moderators in the mode of some Leftists these days, they could seriously curtail our free speech by using that rule.

The moderators we have now are usually fair and can be talked to if we feel something is unfair. That may not always be the case. Even so, we have already seen that the changing of words such as "liberal" into more pejorative versions is seen by our present mods as slander of protected people.

The ban on personal insult has now expanded to a ban on group insult. How long before we are not allowed to post anything negative about anything because it might offend someone?

We are on a slippery slope.

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member

Please tell me when I have attacked other posters WITHOUT being provoked.
No, SW48 has not taken me into his confidence. He runs the forum the way he wants to run it. I agree with his new rules. Every forum seeks to attract new posters; that is what keeps it interesting. "Newbies" shouldn't be harassed and ran off just for the amusement of the old timers.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
That particular rule is subject to interpretation. If we have Leftist moderators in the mode of some Leftists these days, they could seriously curtail our free speech by using that rule.

The moderators we have now are usually fair and can be talked to if we feel something is unfair. That may not always be the case. Even so, we have already seen that the changing of words such as "liberal" into more pejorative versions is seen by our present mods as slander of protected people.

We are on a slippery slope.
Leftists deserve not a syllable of the word “liberal”. Not any portion. Nothing with the root “lib” should be offered to these anti-freedom control freaks.