• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

the genesis of civilization

Days

Commentator
okay, I can see by this garble that you are starting to grasp that climate change is the result of a change in orientation of the continent to the sun. It isn't perfectly clear to you, yet, but it looks like a kernel of thought is starting to grow there.

Meanwhile, you are not willing to concede that something as small as a 500 mile diameter moon striking the earth on a heavily angled tangent would be sufficient to produce a directional nudge in the spin of the earth. I think it would, and something did, so I'm probably right.

The impact craters (bays - they aren't bays by any stretch of the imagination, talk about mislabeling) stretch for a good 800 miles in an eliptical pattern that would reflect a heavily angled strike. I'm guessing 500 mile diameter moon allowing for dispersion from the explosions that transformed the moon into over half a million strikes. I'm overcompensating, the moon was likely much closer to 700 miles in diameter. The force of the strike is mostly determined by the speed of the object...
speed x mass = force
how fast was the moon moving? There is a way to get an idea for that. We have rogue planets that make giant eliptical swings outside the solar system and back into it. If we looked at those paths relative to the earth, we might get a feel for how fast this small moon was traveling when it hit our atmosphere.
Something to remember... the pieces of rock that struck the earth, first struck the edge of the ice cap, which, even at the edge, was likely two miles high. That force is going to be transferred to the earth's crust, it might dampen the impact of the rocks into the crust but the entire force of the half million + rocks would be transferred to affect the spin of the earth. If this moon was moving as fast as it should have been... we are not talking about an asteroid here, asteroids are lounging around in the asteroid belt, they only come in at speeds of 50,000 to 100,000 mph... but a moon colliding from another orbital path altogether, wow, that's going to be something very fast relative to our earth's path. It would make a big difference, whether the earth and this moon were traveling in opposite directions to each other or in the same direction.... and that's something that could only be solved if there was more than one object (like Pluto and its moon) and the other planet/moon is still in the original orbit and we found it.

Last edited:

Days

Commentator
Something to remember... the pieces of rock that struck the earth, first struck the edge of the ice cap, which, even at the edge, was likely two miles high. That force is going to be transferred to the earth's crust, it might dampen the impact of the rocks into the crust but the entire force of the half million + rocks would be transferred to affect the spin of the earth. If this moon was moving as fast as it should have been... we are not talking about an asteroid here, asteroids are lounging around in the asteroid belt, they only come in at speeds of 50,000 to 100,000 mph... but a moon colliding from another orbital path altogether, wow, that's going to be something very fast relative to our earth's path. It would make a big difference, whether the earth and this moon were traveling in opposite directions to each other or in the same direction.... and that's something that could only be solved if there was more than one object (like Pluto and its moon) and the other planet/moon is still in the original orbit and we found it.
If someone were to set up a 3d model of the spinning earth, incorporating the mass we think it has, and then scale a 700 mile diameter globe and run it at an angle to the edge of the earth... at different angles until it produced a pattern that matches the impact area of the Carolina bays... we could determine the angle and direction of the strike. Then do the math to determine how much speed would be needed to produce sufficient force to nudge the spin into it's new orientation. We could reverse engineer the strike. That would make one helluva project for some team of physicists, but it should be doable. We could determine the flight path this moon came in on and project a possible orbit for it... guesswork, but we could use that to check against the Sumerian texts, you never know what you might find.

Last edited:

EatTheRich

President
okay, I can see by this garble that you are starting to grasp that climate change is the result of a change in orientation of the continent to the sun. It isn't perfectly clear to you, yet, but it looks like a kernel of thought is starting to grow there.

Meanwhile, you are not willing to concede that something as small as a 500 mile diameter moon striking the earth on a heavily angled tangent would be sufficient to produce a directional nudge in the spin of the earth. I think it would, and something did, so I'm probably right.

The impact craters (bays - they aren't bays by any stretch of the imagination, talk about mislabeling) stretch for a good 800 miles in an eliptical pattern that would reflect a heavily angled strike. I'm guessing 500 mile diameter moon allowing for dispersion from the explosions that transformed the moon into over half a million strikes. I'm overcompensating, the moon was likely much closer to 700 miles in diameter. The force of the strike is mostly determined by the speed of the object...
speed x mass = force
how fast was the moon moving? There is a way to get an idea for that. We have rogue planets that make giant eliptical swings outside the solar system and back into it. If we looked at those paths relative to the earth, we might get a feel for how fast this small moon was traveling when it hit our atmosphere.
Something that big hitting the U.S. a few millennia ago would leave an obvious trace in the fossil record. And it would cause climate change much more rapid than the climate change we know occurred.

Days

Commentator
Something that big hitting the U.S. a few millennia ago would leave an obvious trace in the fossil record. And it would cause climate change much more rapid than the climate change we know occurred.
meteorites leave impact craters...
do you know what fossils are?
Living creatures leave fossils (when they die by sudden inundation)
The vast majority of fossils on earth are from the global flood/s 10-11 millenia ago.

So, 2 million tropical mammoths and the whole of Siberia being tropical plant life... that's not rapid climate change? Duder, the freakin' continent changed latitude in a matter of hours, and it went from tropical to sub-Arctic climate. Mammoths were frozen standing up with tropical plants still in their mouths and stomach.

5 continents went through climate change... if it was sudden climate change for one of them, it was sudden climate change for them all.

Days

Commentator
The vast majority of fossils on earth are from the global flood/s 10-11 millenia ago.

So, 2 million tropical mammoths and the whole of Siberia being tropical plant life... that's not rapid climate change? Duder, the freakin' continent changed latitude in a matter of hours, and it went from tropical to sub-Arctic climate. Mammoths were frozen standing up with tropical plants still in their mouths and stomach.

5 continents went through climate change... if it was sudden climate change for one of them, it was sudden climate change for them all.
ETR is way behind the curve on this thread. The global evidence of a cosmic strike 12,000 years ago is overwhelming. Go to your local library and you will find an entire section of books written on this time period, the evidence is literally all over the planet.

So how do we put it all into a page of posts? How do I answer someone who asks, "what cosmic strike? I don't see no cosmic striker" ... prove to me the sun is not the moon, right? But hey, it makes for conversation.

Bright Insights did a super fast take on this, so fast, it didn't do it justice, but he points you in a bunch of directions if you want to learn this for yourself...

Gobekli Tepe Stone Carvings Indicate Comet Impacted Earth & Reset Ancient Human Civilization

Days

Commentator
ETR is way behind the curve on this thread. The global evidence of a cosmic strike 12,000 years ago is overwhelming. Go to your local library and you will find an entire section of books written on this time period, the evidence is literally all over the planet.

So how do we put it all into a page of posts? How do I answer someone who asks, "what cosmic strike? I don't see no cosmic striker" ... prove to me the sun is not the moon, right? But hey, it makes for conversation.

Bright Insights did a super fast take on this, so fast, it didn't do it justice, but he points you in a bunch of directions if you want to learn this for yourself...

Gobekli Tepe Stone Carvings Indicate Comet Impacted Earth & Reset Ancient Human Civilization
Let's chat about this event that caused the flood. Everyone agrees that the North American ice sheet was struck, I'm not sure if I'm the sole voice pointing at the Carolina Bays as evidence of that strike, but everyone agrees there was a rapid melting of the ice sheet and this was what gave rise to the ocean levels. I'm not sure if I'm the only one connecting European ice sheet and North American ice sheet ... but if you tilt the earth up so that Iceland is the North Pole, you get a normal (large) ice cap; and that means that an exploding moon is going to melt from above while the strike melts from below. I think everyone agrees the flood was actually a tsunami, but I want to back it up with a rapidly melting ice cap, so the water kept coming for 40 days... 40 is a number used over and over in the bible to represent completion, Jesus starved for 40 days in the wilderness, Moses was up on Mt Sinai for 40 days, figure this story was passed down for 8000+ years before the scribes wrote it down. But when you look at where the water went, North Africa and the Middle East, that explains that huge backwash that extends the west horn of North Africa. It also explains why the Indian Ocean, the Pacific Ocean, southwest and northwest Asia all were shielded from the tsunami; nevertheless, 350-400 feet of water is going to submerge every coastal city on the planet, people survive that, but civilization doesn't... hence, they call it a civilization reset.

This planet is littered with ancient mines; strip mining and tunneling was extensive all over the planet. Remember, I said it was likely the strip mining that made God repent of mankind... this time. John Hancock points to 12 possible extermination events; did mankind live through all of those? ... have we, as a species, been starting over from scratch a dozen times? maybe. Civilization knew what was happening when it was happening, this last time. They had more than enough technology to know exactly what they were dealing with, and they planned accordingly. There might not have been a single soul killed when Atlantis went under the waves... goat farmers in North Africa were probably wiped out, but the centers of civilization prepared and moved their dwellings inland. Places like Gobekli Tepi went under water and were filled in and covered over with silt; it will take decades to dig out those ruins, that was a high tech center... but don't be surprised if they find zero skeletons, those people knew what was coming.

This lifetime, no matter how complete, is never completed, we die still not knowing so many things and still not having learned so many lessons. The scriptures seek to hand us wisdom, and point us toward salvation, they don't try to teach us everything, we just need to get through the lives we are leading. I personally felt the need to understand a bigger picture than what I was taught in school. I'm 59 years old now and feel like I've dug into it, I don't expect to understand everything... but this is starting to make sense to me now.

Last edited:

Jen

Senator
Let's chat about this event that caused the flood. Everyone agrees that the North American ice sheet was struck, I'm not sure if I'm the sole voice pointing at the Carolina Bays as evidence of that strike, but everyone agrees there was a rapid melting of the ice sheet and this was what gave rise to the ocean levels. I'm not sure if I'm the only one connecting European ice sheet and North American ice sheet ... but if you tilt the earth up so that Iceland is the North Pole, you get a normal (large) ice cap; and that means that an exploding moon is going to melt from above while the strike melts from below. I think everyone agrees the flood was actually a tsunami, but I want to back it up with a rapidly melting ice cap, so the water kept coming for 40 days... 40 is a number used over and over in the bible to represent completion, Jesus starved for 40 days in the wilderness, Moses was up on Mt Sinai for 40 days, figure this story was passed down for 8000+ years before the scribes wrote it down. But when you look at where the water went, North Africa and the Middle East, that explains that huge backwash that extends the west horn of North Africa. It also explains why the Indian Ocean, the Pacific Ocean, southwest and northwest Asia all were shielded from the tsunami; nevertheless, 350-400 feet of water is going to submerge every coastal city on the planet, people survive that, but civilization doesn't... hence, they call it a civilization reset.

This planet is littered with ancient mines; strip mining and tunneling was extensive all over the planet. Remember, I said it was the likely the strip mining that made God repent of mankind. this time. John Hancock points to 12 possible extermination events; did mankind live through all of those? ... have we, as a species, been starting over from scratch a dozen times? maybe. Civilization knew what was happening when it was happening, this last time. They had more than enough technology to know exactly what they were dealing with, and they planned accordingly. There might not have been a single soul killed when Atlantis went under the waves... goat farmers in North Africa were probably wiped out, but the centers of civilization prepared and moved their dwellings inland. Places like Gobeki Tepli went under water and were filled in and covered over with silt; it will take decades to dig out those ruins, that was a high tech center... but don't be surprised if they find zero skeletons, those people knew what was coming.

This lifetime, no matter how complete, is never completed, we die still not knowing so many things and still not having learned so many lessons. The scriptures seek to hand us wisdom, and point us toward salvation, they don't try to teach us everything, we just need to get through the lives we are leading. I personally felt the need to understand a bigger picture than what I was taught in school. I'm 59 years old now and feel like I've dug into it, I don't expect to understand everything. But this is starting to make sense to me now.
We have the blueprint for how to live in the time we have. The Bible. Now, if we could just really understand that blueprint it would be a lot easier. But that blueprint doesn't tell us how to survive the reset. When it's time for that............ we're probably not all supposed to survive. Noah and his family were given a plan to survive and no doubt someone survived the others..........to begin things again from scratch.

Looking at the apostasy that is overtaking the human race, the falling away from God in every way possible, it seems that it might be time for another complete reset. There are rumors of large stellar bodies coming toward us that won't arrive any time soon. Certainly there is one that will hit and do the reset.

Days

Commentator
We have the blueprint for how to live in the time we have. The Bible. Now, if we could just really understand that blueprint it would be a lot easier. But that blueprint doesn't tell us how to survive the reset. When it's time for that............ we're probably not all supposed to survive. Noah and his family were given a plan to survive and no doubt someone survived the others..........to begin things again from scratch.

Looking at the apostasy that is overtaking the human race, the falling away from God in every way possible, it seems that it might be time for another complete reset. There are rumors of large stellar bodies coming toward us that won't arrive any time soon. Certainly there is one that will hit and do the reset.
The best answer for a tsunami is a boat. I doubt to beat hell that Noah had the only boat. It could all be an allegory, Genesis is very wispy, those stories read like that, maybe Noah was a figure for the people who found grace in the eyes of God, knew what was coming, that portion of mankind built boats and only the boats survived the direct hit of the tsunami and ice cap melt.

In Peru they went high up into the mountains. In Mexico they hid in caves. These things work. People survived. I don't know what to expect next, I see the world coming to a political end, but I also see plagues and there is that one big one; 1/3 of man... but it looks like world war to me, not another planet colliding with earth. There is that wormwood comet...

Charcat

One of the Patsy's
Fantastic thread, Days, and I have been thinking completely along your lines for the last several years.

EatTheRich

President

Your made-up narrative is not supported by evidence accepted by mainstream science. Your made-up facts are made up and false.

EatTheRich

President
Let's chat about this event that caused the flood. Everyone agrees that the North American ice sheet was struck,
Citation needed

I'm not sure if I'm the sole voice pointing at the Carolina Bays as evidence of that strike, but everyone agrees there was a rapid melting of the ice sheet and this was what gave rise to the ocean levels.
“Rapid”=over a few decades

I'm not sure if I'm the only one connecting European ice sheet and North American ice sheet ... but if you tilt the earth up so that Iceland is the North Pole, you get a normal (large) ice cap; and that means that an exploding moon is going to melt from above while the strike melts from below.
Didn’t happen. No evidence.

I think everyone agrees the flood was actually a tsunami,
Citation needed

but I want to back it up with a rapidly melting ice cap, so the water kept coming for 40 days... 40 is a number used over and over in the bible to represent completion, Jesus starved for 40 days in the wilderness, Moses was up on Mt Sinai for 40 days, figure this story was passed down for 8000+ years before the scribes wrote it down. But when you look at where the water went, North Africa and the Middle East, that explains that huge backwash that extends the west horn of North Africa. It also explains why the Indian Ocean, the Pacific Ocean, southwest and northwest Asia all were shielded from the tsunami; nevertheless, 350-400 feet of water is going to submerge every coastal city on the planet, people survive that, but civilization doesn't... hence, they call it a civilization reset.
The Biblical flood story was almost certainly based on the Black Sea’s documented major floods in prehistoric times.

This planet is littered with ancient mines; strip mining and tunneling was extensive all over the planet. Remember, I said it was likely the strip mining that made God repent of mankind... this time.
There are mines going back to the beginning of the Copper Age. Strip mines are a modern innovation.

John Hancock points to 12 possible extermination events; did mankind live through all of those? ... have we, as a species, been starting over from scratch a dozen times? maybe. Civilization knew what was happening when it was happening, this last time. They had more than enough technology to know exactly what they were dealing with, and they planned accordingly. There might not have been a single soul killed when Atlantis went under the waves... goat farmers in North Africa were probably wiped out, but the centers of civilization prepared and moved their dwellings inland. Places like Gobeki Tepli went under water and were filled in and covered over with silt; it will take decades to dig out those ruins, that was a high tech center... but don't be surprised if they find zero skeletons, those people knew what was coming.
Gobekli Tepe was never underwater. Ancient civilizations were much more primitive than you are suggesting.

This lifetime, no matter how complete, is never completed, we die still not knowing so many things and still not having learned so many lessons. The scriptures seek to hand us wisdom, and point us toward salvation, they don't try to teach us everything, we just need to get through the lives we are leading. I personally felt the need to understand a bigger picture than what I was taught in school. I'm 59 years old now and feel like I've dug into it, I don't expect to understand everything... but this is starting to make sense to me now.
Your goals are laudable but you need a better understanding of archaeology, geology, physics, paleoclimatology, history, and the Bible to avoid making ridiculous errors in judgment

Days

Commentator
Your made-up narrative is not supported by evidence accepted by mainstream science. Your made-up facts are made up and false.
Like, what exactly are you talking about? I've got ten pages of of evidence and mainstream science in this thread... did you read any of it?

Days

Commentator
Citation needed

“Rapid”=over a few decades

Didn’t happen. No evidence.

Citation needed

The Biblical flood story was almost certainly based on the Black Sea’s documented major floods in prehistoric times.

There are mines going back to the beginning of the Copper Age. Strip mines are a modern innovation.

Gobekli Tepe was never underwater. Ancient civilizations were much more primitive than you are suggesting.

Your goals are laudable but you need a better understanding of archaeology, geology, physics, paleoclimatology, history, and the Bible to avoid making ridiculous errors in judgment
this is just stupid... you haven't studied anything, you are obviously ignorant of everything, and you spout off as if you was an expert.

The european ice sheet never existed? really? you are the only person saying that... against the rest of the scientific community. So I guess if it never existed it never melted, eh?

Then you are woefully ignorant of ancient mining, and obviously you haven't read the thread.

not very good posting, ETR... are you really this dense, or just in the mood to troll?

Last edited:

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
"In the beginning" of what?

Mankind, in our current image and likeness, has been around for 200,000 years. There was a flood as recently as 9000-12,000 years ago. So there is two civilization periods. The book of Genesis starts at somewhere before the first civilization... in the beginning of that time period.

The earth was empty, as in void, as in no land sticking up out of the water. So God had totally flattened the earth, which means the oceans would have covered it to an average depth of 1 1/2 miles. We are not told why he did that, or what pissed him off that time, or if it was just a big mistake. But we are told that God gathered the land together, populated it, then separated the land into continents, and it is terribly obvious that the continents all fit back together. There's a rock cycle, so don't believe any dates in the billions of years for rocks. Maybe believe that dating for stars, but stars aren't rocks, capice?

So God tells man to go "replenish" the earth.

replenish: fill (something) up again. restore (a stock or supply of something) to the former level or condition.

Be fruitful and multiply. So the whole intent in creating man all over again was to reproduce a working civilization. It's a do-over. When a potter goofs up a vase, he smashes the clay down, adds more water, and starts over.

Something like 30,000 to 40,000 years ago, we had some very high tech civilization going on. Which means it was around for another 15,000 years minimum, to reach that point. I'm inclined to believe that the entire 200,000 years played out in the last two civilizations. IOW, there was no cave man bull shit in the past 200,000 years. Man was created intelligent. And there was mankind before this time, but he may not have been made in God's image and likeness. He may have been a cave man... but I doubt it. Even the animals have intelligence, so why would you expect mankind to be less intelligent than the animals? What would be the point in creating animalistic mankind? Again, don't believe any dates in the millions of years for human skeletons. I only believe mankind predates the book of Genesis because the book of Genesis tells me that he did. There is no way a human skeleton survived whatever catastrophe reduced the earth to a perfect sphere covered with water. For that matter, there is no way any skeleton of any creature survived that, except if they were fossilized by it, which they would have, if it was a sudden inundation.

How were the floods created? The land was flattened. Bring down the mountains, bring up the sea floor, and the oceans will cover everything. The first flood was an absolute leveling. The 2nd flood was a partial leveling. The deep trenches in the ocean floor were raised and then dropped, the mountains may have been lowered somewhat and then raised back up, but the water did not cover everything in Noah's flood, it was a docile enough flood for a wooden boat to survive. It would have, no doubt, melted the ice that had formed in North America into the Great Lakes. And it would have created fossils.

So now you see that there was two floods in the Bible. The first one which finished off all mankind and Noah's flood which did not finish off all mankind. The Bible records there were giants before Noah's flood and that they survived the flood, heck, there was still some smallish giants in the land of Canaan in David's time. In Moses' time there was real giants in the land, maybe 12 feet tall, maybe 20 feet tall, before Noah's flood some were 30 feet tall, even 35 feet tall. Figure that was something like 5000-7000 years after the flood, and likely longer. So, there's little doubt that more than Noah's family survived the flood.

Just as there is little doubt that mankind was already on the earth before God created Adam... heck the lands already had names, and already had people in them, so Adam wasn't even the beginning of the civilization before Noah's flood, he was inserted into it. If you think about it, man was created upon the land in chapter one, then God goes back and creates Adam and Eve in a garden he planted eastward in e-den, so civilization was well under way already.
Ck0OCko0

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Like, what exactly are you talking about? I've got ten pages of of evidence and mainstream science in this thread... did you read any of it?
The great flood 9 to 12 thousand years ago is science?

Yea and the ark is on top of mount Ararat as well

These two videos approach the same event from two different witnesses; one geologic, the other archaeologic. I am placing the boring geologic evidence first because it explains it all right up front... we've got half a million or more enormous impact craters all down the North American east coast. The direction of the strikes are ALL northwest to southeast. Try this, tilt back the globe from the Carolinas north and westward. That's where the Carolinas were, about the middle of upper Canada. Siberia was down around India to Somalia. The Antarctic was up around South Africa. What must have happened was a very large asteroid or a small moon entered our atmosphere above what used to be the North Pole, exploded something incredible, melted a good deal of the ice cap, then struck somewhere south of what used to be the Arctic Circle. This was an enormous strike, a very large object broke up into over half a million meteorites that survived the atmosphere and made impact; it definitely would have turned the earth over and caused a catastrophic global flood.

The Carolina Bays as evidence of a cosmic impact.

Pre Ice Age Construction That we would be Hard Pressed to Re-create Today
Thanks for the link to the video on the Carolina Bays. It just so happens that I have been watching videos about the massive floods in the NW that were the result of Lake Missoula flooding. Just last night one of them mentioned a layer of iridium above certain sedimentary layers in the area near Spokane and the Okanagan Basin. The time of these massive floods was around 12,900 years ago. This seems to correlate to the times of the impact mentioned...fascinating stuff.

This professor has a lot of videos on youtube and is an expert in the flooding caused by glacial dams and lakes in the Columbia River Basin...

Days

Commentator
The great flood 9 to 12 thousand years ago is science?

Yea and the ark is on top of mount Ararat as well
Absolutely. The flood/s happened, and the mean sea level rose hundreds of feet, so the ice caps melted also. As for the ark, it was made of wood, it is long gone.

Days

Commentator
Thanks for the link to the video on the Carolina Bays. It just so happens that I have been watching videos about the massive floods in the NW that were the result of Lake Missoula flooding. Just last night one of them mentioned a layer of iridium above certain sedimentary layers in the area near Spokane and the Okanagan Basin. The time of these massive floods was around 12,900 years ago. This seems to correlate to the times of the impact mentioned...fascinating stuff.

This professor has a lot of videos on youtube and is an expert in the flooding caused by glacial dams and lakes in the Columbia River Basin...
edge of the ice cap. If you follow the edge around, it becomes evident that the Arctic ice cap was centered on Iceland. Sop, not only was the ice cap struck by a very large meteorite (small moon) but the spin of the earth dragged it south into latitudes that also helped melt it. Imagine how thick the old ice cap was! I'm guessing five miles. 35-40 stories of water is going to drown every coastal city on earth, add to that, there was climate change for all the interior land; so it was quite a challenge for mankind and no doubt eradicated whatever technological advances existed.

There is evidence of climate change all over the planet, but science isn't making the connection to a single cosmic strike 12 millennia ago.. they just mention climate change happened and then ignore it, you never get the rest of the story... climate change indicates a change in orientation to the sun, climate change is a big deal.

watch the first 2 minutes of this special and you see the climate change... but don't hold your breath waiting for them to explain it, they just label it a "riddle" ... why is it a riddle, we know what causes climate change, why is science unwilling to admit the obvious? At the 26 minute mark they say, "in the millions of years since water filled the valleys of the Atacama" but right after that, we are shown humans lived there just thousands of years ago. The Atacama would have had a tropical climate before the climate changed 10,000 to 12,000 years ago.

Riddle of the Atacama Desert ~ Pure Nature Specials

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Absolutely. The flood/s happened, and the mean sea level rose hundreds of feet, so the ice caps melted also. As for the ark, it was made of wood, it is long gone.
The glacial maximum melted over a 10,000 year period...…….

Sea level did rise, without floods

Have you always been

Ko0cK0oo