• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

the genesis of civilization

Days

Commentator
They began melting slowly after the glacial maximum and were nearly all melted by 10,000 years ago. You post articles from Jehovah, I need a laugh

Why are you ashamed of your religion?

Is it because you know that all Jehovah's are retarded
How do you know they were melting? Why would they melt? You keep saying that with no evidence for it whatsoever. So let me try to keep up with your flip-flops here, are you back to saying the ice caps melted over a 10,000 year period beginning 21,000 years ago?

Days

Commentator
So you are a Seventh Day Adventist snake worshipper.

Gotcha

Now tell us about Noah and the great flood?

I still say you are a brainwashed Jehovah preaching on the internet

Man, you just have to troll, don't you?

So when did you ask Jesus into your heart? (I know, your priest says you don't have to do that, right?)

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
How do you know they were melting? Why would they melt? You keep saying that with no evidence for it whatsoever. So let me try to keep up with your flip-flops here, are you back to saying the ice caps melted over a 10,000 year period beginning 21,000 years ago?
Dude in your last post you said that you were not religious raised as an atheist, then you said you are a born again Christian.

One with schizophrenia can be both

LOL they melted because they are gone, I live a short drive from the highest point on the East Coast, a glacial morain. The glaciers are still melting by the way.

Last edited:

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Man, you just have to troll, don't you?

So when did you ask Jesus into your heart? (I know, your priest says you don't have to do that, right?)
Jesus has always been with me, I never had to ask.

Got that Jehovah

Days

Commentator
Dude in your last post you said that you were not religious raises as an atheist, then you said you are a born again Christian.

One with schizophrenia can be both

LOL they melted because they are gone, I live a short drive from the highest point on the East Coast, a glacial morain. The glaciers are still melting by the way.
You have some disconnected synapsis, you realize that? loose marbles. You don't seem capable of comprehension or retention. Not that it would keep you from following Jesus, but it hurts your posting, you post all over the place, I can't make any sense of it.

The Arctic ice cap was struck by over half a million meteorites 12,000 years ago, that's what melted it, you can go back to page 11 of this thread and start reading if you are interested.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
You have some disconnected synapsis, you realize that? loose marbles. You don't seem capable of comprehension or retention. Not that it would keep you from following Jesus, but it hurts your posting, you post all over the place, I can't make any sense of it.

The Arctic ice cap was struck by over half a million meteorites 12,000 years ago, that's what melted it, you can go back to page 11 of this thread and start reading if you are interested.
LOL you are beat kid. The arctic ice cap has a ZERO effect on seawater rise, so if it all melted there would be NO flood. Only ice on land when it melts can raise sea level. In fact ice is an expanded form of water, thus melted ice that has become water takes up a lesser area then the ice would have. I can't be sure if you believe or comprehend this as the clown who wrote your bible did not know this

You are too dumb to know this, and so far no one in this thread has explained your ignorance to you.

Put some ice in a glass, fill the glass with water, let it melt. Observe the flood that won't ever happen.

Ask your shrink, or consult a physicist from a local college, I however am never wrong

PS. You do not have a single synapse connected in the right place, see a doctor, there are drugs for this

Last edited:
That was the fallout from the flood/s. There was a long period of civilization with high technology that lasted over 100,000 years, but it was destroyed and mankind started over... if you are looking back 8000 years, there's not much to see, but if you look back 18,000 years, they were building stuff we can't begin to build today.
I have to admit, your posts are very entertaining. You seem like a sincere person that is interested in a wide range of subjects. Given your religious convictions, it also seems that you have a predisposition to believing things without any factual basis. This is Chariot of the Gods talk Days, there simply was no civilization that lasted over 100,000 years. Did not happen. If you want to believe in these fantastical stories as mythology, wonderful. If you believe they are true without evidence then you might as well believe that Martians colonized Earth. Sorry Days but this post is really too much...

EatTheRich

President
You are not just a troll, you are an idiot. The article you posted isn't saying that ice sheets melted from 26,000 years ago to 21,000 years ago, it is saying that they maxed out during that period. IOW they were growing and they reached their various maximum sizes during that period.
At which point they started diminishing

Days

Commentator
LOL you are beat kid. The arctic ice cap has a ZERO effect on seawater rise, so if it all melted there would be NO flood. Only ice on land when it melts can raise sea level. In fact ice is an expanded form of water, thus melted ice that has become water takes up a lesser area then the ice would have. I can't be sure if you believe or comprehend this as the clown who wrote your bible did not know this

You are too dumb to know this, and so far no one in this thread has explained your ignorance to you.

Put some ice in a glass, fill the glass with water, let it melt. Observe the flood that won't ever happen.

Ask your shrink, or consult a physicist from a local college, I however am never wrong

PS. You do not have a single synapse connected in the right place, see a doctor, there are drugs for this
Winston, you are fun... not too smart... but a lot of fun.

If the old Arctic ice cap was suspended between North America and Europe, then it wasn't displacing sea water, was it?

Before you go off on another tangent, answer that. Because that's what was happening and that's why mean sea level rose 350-400 feet.

However, your argument is valid for the Antarctic ice cap... and what makes you think that I wasn't taught this in 6th grade? I told you, I was raised an atheist, I didn't attend Catechism, that was your gig.

Days

Commentator
I have to admit, your posts are very entertaining. You seem like a sincere person that is interested in a wide range of subjects. Given your religious convictions, it also seems that you have a predisposition to believing things without any factual basis. This is Chariot of the Gods talk Days, there simply was no civilization that lasted over 100,000 years. Did not happen. If you want to believe in these fantastical stories as mythology, wonderful. If you believe they are true without evidence then you might as well believe that Martians colonized Earth. Sorry Days but this post is really too much...
You haven't read the thread. The evidence is all over the planet. This guy(Link) makes a living traveling the world and filming the evidence. The understanding that megaliths are more ancient and higher technology > than modern science will admit > has been stirring for 3 decades, it is a big movement in the scientific community and everyone with a brain is onboard. The old view from early explorers is giving way to the massive evidence of a way more ancient history of civilization... I don't believe in aliens, I do believe in angels, and I firmly believe that man was created intelligent, but no matter how intelligent you are, there's not much you can do when all your technology is wiped out and you have to start over from scratch with no tools.

Last edited:

Days

Commentator
Okay, so this thread was comparing the myth in Genesis to the evidence we have left in the earth and it probably surprised some people with how much evidence we still have. The myth gets pretty accurate by the time we get to Noah, it lays out all the tribes of the earth, and those tribes were for real, if you ask me, those tribes were the real "foundation of the earth" (quoting St Paul) ... not Adam.

Hellenistic Greek and Olde Englishe were both much more fluid than their modern counterparts. People forget also, that the Bible is a collection of ancient writings, written by many different people over a long time; many centuries. Our modern mechanical minds forget to adjust to what we are reading.

If someone was telling a story and they spoke like this...

In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

... you would have no problem understanding that the earth that was without form - just water - was the earth that was created.

So that is how I read it.

I began this thread by posing the question, was this a do-over? Was this the latest time that God replenished the earth (after an extinction event)... but I think the answer is No, Genesis 1:1 is telling you the creation of the planet and the rest follows from it. That still leaves us with mankind living hundreds of millions of years upon the planet and mankind was created intelligent. Apparently, mankind has a way of surviving whatever the earth throws at him. We might not come out much more than cavemen, but we survive.

When we get down to Noah, the planet is really high tech. The flood story is still an 8000 year old myth by the time it is written down by Moses scribes... it appears they were working off of older texts. But Noah lived in a world where you could get dimensions for an Ark in a dream and easily build it, if you was rich enough. The myth might just as easily be an allegory for mankind surviving the floods... and it might be both; I think it is both because it reads like someone's actual experience.

The text places Noah just north of the Ararat mountain range. Assuming he was an industrious person, I'm betting he lived somewhere on the southern coast of the Black Sea. If we take "the fountains of the deep" apply that to the ice caps at the north and south poles, and look at what happened there when the Arctic ice cap was struck by a 700 mile diameter moon, there would definitely have been a tsunami and it would no doubt have drowned the city of Atlantis in a single day; think 100 feet of water or more. Did you know that the capstones on the pyramids had water marks at 100 feet?

But then, that tsunami would have mostly missed Noah, it would have cut south of him, he might have gotten 5-6 feet from it, it was no doubt day one for him. So God sealed him in his ark and now what? A couple of things... first, the Arctic ice cap was broken up by the meteor strike and no doubt a lot of water was on the move from the north pole... 2nd, the earth spin was nudged south, so the ice cap above Noah was now in the hotter southern latitudes and begins to melt from that also. So, for 40 days water keeps pouring in. Look at all the rivers in Eurasia and Europe... north to south... the Black Sea filled up and the water was moving south... so Noah's Ark kept rising until it passed over the foothills and then through mountain passes... that's exactly how the text reads!

Was Noah the only person with an ark on the southern coast of the Black Sea? I dunno. But there's one thing for sure... if you didn't build an ark, that was no place to be when the water came flooding in.

The saints that wrote the new testament didn't write Genesis... by their time, a jew had a very concrete understanding of Genesis, 2000 years of religion would have done that. That's why Winston is mocking me, he thinks I'm that kind of religious person. I'm just the opposite, I'm an iconoclast, I'm always forging forward... religious minded people tend to have a problem doing that. These posts are not composed in any way, these are my thoughts of the day, they build on earlier posts, and they keep moving forward, they are fluid, and they seek out new understanding, boldly going where no theorist went before, and the rest of the star trek theme, can't remember it.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Winston, you are fun... not too smart... but a lot of fun.

If the old Arctic ice cap was suspended between North America and Europe, then it wasn't displacing sea water, was it?

Before you go off on another tangent, answer that. Because that's what was happening and that's why mean sea level rose 350-400 feet.

However, your argument is valid for the Antarctic ice cap... and what makes you think that I wasn't taught this in 6th grade? I told you, I was raised an atheist, I didn't attend Catechism, that was your gig.
Dude the Arctic hasn't moved, there is no land there, it's all seawater, when frozen seawater melts it does not raise the level of the ocean, it can't just as you can not be anything but a schizzo. I hate to be rude, but you need medical help. Sea level rose because land glaciation melted, this is scientifically accepted, there is no science that says meteors melted the Arctic and caused a great flood. Furthermore Noah's ark on mount Ararat is at 6500 feet over sea level. So can you tell us where 6500 feet of water over the entire Earth went too? Surely Jehovah knows

Days

Commentator
Dude the Arctic hasn't moved, there is no land there, it's all seawater, when frozen seawater melts it does not raise the level of the ocean, it can't just as you can not be anything but a schizzo. I hate to be rude, but you need medical help. Sea level rose because land glaciation melted, this is scientifically accepted, there is no science that says meteors melted the Arctic and caused a great flood. Furthermore Noah's ark on mount Ararat is at 6500 feet over sea level. So can you tell us where 6500 feet of water over the entire Earth went too? Surely Jehovah knows
The Arctic ice cap prior to 12,000 years ago was centered on Iceland and it bridged Europe and North America. It was likely forming there for hundreds of millions of years. The land used to be all joined, over the Ages, the land seperated and pushed up, so the ice cap was like a suspension bridge... it didn't form in the water and it didn't rest on the water.

And you can't help but be rude cuz you are a troll, albeit, a useful troll, but a troll nevertheless. You keep making up shit and pretending it has anything to do with the posts you are responding to, cuz U R A TROLL. I've been posting for over 15 years, do you think you are the first troll I've come accross?

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
The Arctic ice cap prior to 12,000 years ago was centered on Iceland and it bridged Europe and North America. It was likely forming there for hundreds of millions of years. The land used to be all joined, over the Ages, the land seperated and pushed up, so the ice cap was like a suspension bridge... it didn't form in the water and it didn't rest on the water.

And you can't help but be rude cuz you are a troll, albeit, a useful troll, but a troll nevertheless. You keep making up shit and pretending it has anything to do with the posts you are responding to, cuz U R A TROLL. I've been posting for over 15 years, do you think you are the first troll I've come accross?
Wrong, the Arctic ice cap is centered on the north pole, the north pole is incapable of moving though the magnetic north pole has variations. If you are implying that continental drift moved something in the last 12000 years this movement would be measured in inches, again however the north pole itself could not move

You are 100 percent consistent however as nothing you have ever said makes sense. So with that can you explain to the group how the meteorites that landed in the Arctic 12000 years ago as you said raised sea level by melting ice that was already in the sea?

Bye the way moron, there were no dinosaurs living 12000 years ago. Except in Jehovah's mental idiocy

Last edited:

Charcat

One of the Patsy's
Wrong, the Arctic ice cap is centered on the north pole, the north pole is incapable of moving though the magnetic north pole has variations. If you are implying that continental drift moved something in the last 12000 years this movement would be measured in inches, again however the north pole itself could not move

You are 100 percent consistent however as nothing you have ever said makes sense. So with that can you explain to the group how the meteorites that landed in the Arctic 12000 raised sea level by melting ice that was already in the sea?

Bye the way moron, there were no dinosaurs living 12000 years ago. Except in Jehovah's mental idiocy
The Earth's magnetic poles move. The magnetic North Pole moves in loops of up to 50 miles (80 km) per day. But its actual location, an average of all these loops, is also moving at around 25 miles a year [ref]. In the last 150 years, the pole has wandered a total of about 685 miles (1102 kilometers). The magnetic South Pole moves in a similar fashion.

The poles can also switch places. Scientists can study when this has happened by examining rocks on the ocean floor that retain traces of the field, similar to a recording on a magnetic tape. The last time the poles switched was 780,000 years ago, and it's happened about 400 times in 330 million years. Each reversal takes a thousand years or so to complete, and it takes longer for the shift to take effect at the equator than at the poles. The field has weakened about 10% in the last 150 years. Some scientists think this is a sign of a flip in progress.
https://science.howstuffworks.com/environmental/earth/geophysics/question782.htm

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
The Earth's magnetic poles move. The magnetic North Pole moves in loops of up to 50 miles (80 km) per day. But its actual location, an average of all these loops, is also moving at around 25 miles a year [ref]. In the last 150 years, the pole has wandered a total of about 685 miles (1102 kilometers). The magnetic South Pole moves in a similar fashion.

The poles can also switch places. Scientists can study when this has happened by examining rocks on the ocean floor that retain traces of the field, similar to a recording on a magnetic tape. The last time the poles switched was 780,000 years ago, and it's happened about 400 times in 330 million years. Each reversal takes a thousand years or so to complete, and it takes longer for the shift to take effect at the equator than at the poles. The field has weakened about 10% in the last 150 years. Some scientists think this is a sign of a flip in progress.
https://science.howstuffworks.com/environmental/earth/geophysics/question782.htm
Look kid I said that the magnetic pole varies. How dense are you
So again the north pole never varies, it is a geographic mark created for navigation.

Days

Commentator

You are 100 percent consistent however as nothing you have ever said makes sense. So with that can you explain to the group how the meteorites that landed in the Arctic 12000 years ago as you said raised sea level by melting ice that was already in the sea?

It is absolutely comical watching you twist mutilate and destroy every idea put to you. I'm guessing that people just give up trying to get through to you, right?

The North Pole is the axis of the earth, as long as the earth is spinning, it has two axis. It is possible for that to move, not that I'm aware it ever has.

Okay, as for the Arctic ice cap, I'm referring to the original ice cap that was there, centered on the north pole... for hundreds of millions of years. capice?

Now, back when the original ice cap formed, there was no Arctic Ocean, it was all land. Pangea. So, yeah, continental drift, which took hundreds of millions of years, slowly created the Arctic Ocean underneath the ice cap, but the ice cap never collapsed into the water. The ice cap is one solid piece, and where as the new ice caps are only two miles thick, the old ice caps were likely 5 miles thick at least... maybe 7 miles thick... I haven't done the math, but like I said earlier, the difference between the old ice cap and the new ice cap is what spilled 350-400 feet into the mean sea level.

Now, there's more. Not more, but I have to repeat myself over and over cuz nothing penetrates that little bean of yours. The old ice cap was centered somewhere like Iceland... that's just where the ice was. So, before the latitudes moved from the nudge of the meteorite strike, Iceland was at the North Pole. Either that or the Arctic ice cap did not form at the North pole, which is inconceivable. So, the old plate was a bridge between North America and Europe.

What are the odds that you will finally understand? I'd put it around 3-4%. So far, you've wasted 2 pages in this thread just trying to understand what you are arguing with. It seems you go in arguing first, figuring out what to argue as you go. The argument is just an excuse to troll, isn't it?

Last edited:

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
It is absolutely comical watching you twist mutilate and destroy every idea put to you. I'm guessing that people just give up trying to get through to you, right?

The North Pole is the axis of the earth, as long as the earth is spinning, it has two axis. It is possible for that to move, not that I'm aware it ever has.

Okay, as for the Arctic ice cap, I'm referring to the original ice cap that was there, centered on the north pole... for hundreds of millions of years. capice?

Now, back when the original ice cap formed, there was no Arctic Ocean, it was all land. Pangea. So, yeah, continental drift, which took hundreds of millions of years, slowly created the Arctic Ocean underneath the ice cap, but the ice cap never collapsed into the water. The ice cap is one solid piece, and where as the new ice caps are only two miles thick, the old ice caps were likely 5 miles thick at least... maybe 10 miles thick... I haven't done the math, but like I said earlier, the difference between the old ice cap and the new ice cap is what spilled 350-400 feet into the mean sea level.

Now, there's more. Not more, but I have to repeat myself over and over cuz nothing penetrates that little bean of yours. The old ice cap was centered somewhere like Iceland... that's just where the ice was. So, before the latitudes moved from the nudge of the meteorite strike, Iceland was at the North Pole. Either that or the Arctic ice cap did not form at the North pole, which is inconceivable. So, the old plate was a bridge between North America and Europe.

What are the odds that you will finally understand? I'd put it around 3-4%. So far, you've wasted 2 pages in this thread just trying to understand what you are arguing with. It seems you go in arguing first, figuring out what to argue as you go. The argument is just an excuse to troll, isn't it?
Sorry kid the magnetic poles move. You are still perfectly wrong. In fact the magnetic poles reverse every so many millions of years. Apparently you do not know the difference between the geographic north pole where Santa lives and the magnetic pole.

Tell us about jehovah now

Last edited:

EatTheRich

President

Now, back when the original ice cap formed, there was no Arctic Ocean, it was all land. Pangea. So, yeah, continental drift, which took hundreds of millions of years, slowly created the Arctic Ocean underneath the ice cap, but the ice cap never collapsed into the water. The ice cap is one solid piece, and where as the new ice caps are only two miles thick, the old ice caps were likely 5 miles thick at least... maybe 10 miles thick... I haven't done the math, but like I said earlier, the difference between the old ice cap and the new ice cap is what spilled 350-400 feet into the mean sea level.

Pangaea ... all of which was farther south than any present land mass ... broke up 175 million years ago. The current ice age began 2.6 million years ago. Your failure to be reasonable is no one else’s fault.