• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

the genesis of civilization

Days

Commentator
Make no mistake, academia is attaching their caveman fantasy to Cro-Magnon man and this they do freely admitting that Cro-Magnon man could speak the same as Cuomo Sapiens, and really, the term Cro-Magnon is just being applied to Cuomo Sapiens that existed 40,000 years ago. It is a straight forward idea that man began as an ape, and still was not "civilized" until 6000 years ago.

In order to push this fantasy, there is a very definite cover up going on. They know about the technology and machinery that had to exist to produce 30,000 stone vases found in the Giza pyramids, those artifacts were turned on a lathe, and their hardness is #7 and #8, so they were cut with diamond cutting tools, and they know about the ancient diamond mines, but since they also know that classical Egyptians didn't have those tools, they flat out cover up the truth and push a total lie that everything was done by the classical Egyptians. The classical Egyptians had copper chisels - #4 hardness - they are pushing a total lie, you can not create a rose granite vase with a copper chisel, no matter how many copper chisels you want to destroy you will never scratch the hard stone. The vases were turned on a lathe with diamond cutters, they know that, but they won't admit it, because it destroys their caveman fantasy. It isn't ignorance, it is outright lies to cover up the evidence they possess and know damn well to exist.
Lathe Turned Stone Housewares (Link)

Now, think about this. According to the caveman fantasy, the further you go back, the more man turns into an ape. So, if the classical period only had copper chisels and were completely unable to do the work, according to their timeline, the only people who could have done the work would be the finest stone lathe workers in the 21st century.

Obviously, the stone work was pre-flood and it was done with machinery and high technology. Same for those 20-50 ton stone boxes with lids lying all over Egypt. Same for the cut block hard stone used in the king's chamber... at the very least they were cut with diamond saws at the quarry and then transported 600 miles to the site... the classical period could not have done either.

It goes on and on and on; bogus lies taught as higher learning. It's a cover up.

Last edited:

Jen

Senator

Now, think about this. According to the caveman fantasy, the further you go back, the more man turns into an ape. So, if the classical period only had copper chisels and were completely unable to do the work, according to their timeline, the only people who could have done the work would be the finest stone lathe workers in the 21st century.

Obviously, the stone work was pre-flood and it was done with machinery and high technology. Same for those 20-50 ton stone boxes with lids lying all over Egypt. Same for the cut block hard stone used in the king's chamber... at the very least they were cut with diamond saws at the quarry and then transported 600 miles to the site... the classical period could not have done either.

It goes on and on and on; bogus lies taught as higher learning. It's a cover up.
It seems religious leaders as well as political leaders would be part of that lie.

Days

Commentator
It seems religious leaders as well as political leaders would be part of that lie.
religious leaders are behind it and it has nothing to do with being literalists, they flat out want the masses ignorant. You know it was illegal for the masses to read the Bible, the religionists wanted them completely dumb, so dumb, that they wouldn't get a single original thought, so dumb they would be immune to that holy spirit thingie whatever it was...

how about this... look at the finish on the stoneware and on the boxes and their lids... modern man has no idea how ancient ancient man made those finishes. They still shine after tens of thousands of years. Some kind of chemical? We have no idea. Our best stone finishes might last 300 years, but most go dull in 10-30 years. The list goes on and on and on, everywhere you look, high technology and knowledge further advanced than we are at today. There's a stone cylinder erected in the center of St Petersburg square... no one knows where or when it was made, it is very hard stone turned on a lathe, it is absolutely perfect top to bottom and it has a beautiful finish. They made a gorgeous obelisk out of it, but who ever had a stone lathe this big and diamond cutting tools to match and the finish!

This is work on the same scale and expertise as quarrying the Grand Canyon, this was the heyday of the stone Age whenever that was... probably back in the time of neanderthal man, and they certainly were not half ape living like animals in forests and caves. They strip mined the whole earth, they laser cut mined everywhere... they left us places like Petra, and modern science tries to tell us that Petra was cut out by the nomads living there in the 4th century. Never mind it was laser cut mining, and the nomads did absolutely zero of that, never mind how completely ridiculous it is, we get told completely stupid and totally ridiculous lies all so they can cover up for their caveman fantasy. It goes on and on and on, the whole earth is full of evidence that the caveman fantasy is totally wrong.

Last edited:

Days

Commentator

turn to the back page of this link...
Was this the work of half ape cavemen living in animal skins and chewing on bones by camp fires?

Conclusions (Link)

What can we say about the builders?

Casing block joint,
& camera lens cap,
north side of
Great Pyramid.

• They had tube drills - drill bits and the machinery to hold them steady and apply rotational torque.
    • They had saws that would cut granite with ease and precision.
    • They had the ability to sculpt the hardest of rocks.
    • They were accomplished at finishing granite in situ - after a block had been placed in a wall or on the surface of a pyramid.
    • They had the ability to cut, level and polish granite to a sophisticated degree of flatness.
    • They had lathes that would turn and polish granite, schist, basalt, etc (in ways we have not duplicated).
    • They had the means to cut extremely accurate parallel limestone joints with remarkable flatness over large surface areas - 35 sq.ft.or more, and apparently had mastered the technique before beginning the casing of the Great Pyramid at Giza.
    • They had the knowledge and technology to consistently lift, exactly maneuver and delicately place enormous weights of stone.
    • They had the means and motivation to quarry and move millions of stone blocks.
    • They had the administrative skill and wealth to organize enormous multi-generational public works and all that they require:
      • very long term planning and project continuity
      • the commitment of many generations of craftsmen: from youthful apprenticeship through retirement from the workforce.
      • the commitment of the entire family related to the craftsmen - these projects were long term and the workers must have lived nearby as part of a sizable 'pyramid construction town'
      • many generations of capable personnel: from leadership through executive designers to journeymen masters, craftsmen, labourers and support staff - tens of thousands of people training for years, and working together as a cohesive workforce for many decades. The pyramid builders of ancient Egypt seemed to have achieved the implementation of the largest, most ambitious and most long term engineering and construction program in the history of mankind.
      These massive projects would include all facets of civil engineering, architecture, surveying, multilevel and multifaceted personnel management, physical infrastructure, materials management, etc. Initially, they would have to have been preceded by the appearance of a leadership so effective, that the undertaking of such immense programs and all the sacrifices they entailed, would have been possible to initiate.

By what steps did they arrive at such a sophisticated political, organizational and technical stage of cultural development?

Jen

Senator
religious leaders are behind it and it has nothing to do with being literalists, they flat out want the masses ignorant. You know it was illegal for the masses to read the Bible, the religionists wanted them completely dumb, so dumb, that they wouldn't get a single original thought, so dumb they would be immune to that holy spirit thingie whatever it was...

how about this... look at the finish on the stoneware and on the boxes and their lids... modern man has no idea how ancient ancient man made those finishes. They still shine after tens of thousands of years. Some kind of chemical? We have no idea. Our best stone finishes might last 300 years, but most go dull in 10-30 years. The list goes on and on and on, everywhere you look, high technology and knowledge further advanced than we are at today. There's a stone cylinder erected in the center of St Petersburg square... no one knows where or when it was made, it is very hard stone turned on a lathe, it is absolutely perfect top to bottom and it has a beautiful finish. They made a gorgeous obelisk out of it, but who ever had a stone lathe this big and diamond cutting tools to match and the finish!

This is work on the same scale and expertise as quarrying the Grand Canyon, this was the heyday of the stone Age whenever that was... probably back in the time of neanderthal man, and they certainly were not half ape living like animals in forests and caves. They strip mined the whole earth, they laser cut mined everywhere... they left us places like Petra, and modern science tries to tell us that Petra was cut out by the nomads living there in the 4th century. Never mind it was laser cut mining, and the nomads did absolutely zero of that, never mind how completely ridiculous it is, we get told completely stupid and totally ridiculous lies all so they can cover up for their caveman fantasy. It goes on and on and on, the whole earth is full of evidence that the caveman fantasy is totally wrong.
The thing is that it is almost impossible to sort out lie from truth on any of this since anyone who might think they know "truth" might also be believing a lie.

As a side note, every place I see pictures of the Vatican Obelisk (and I have been there on more than a few occasions) it is not a cylinder. I can't find any record of it as a cylinder. Yet, here is your picture. Can you give me some explanation or background for this?

Days

Commentator
The thing is that it is almost impossible to sort out lie from truth on any of this since anyone who might think they know "truth" might also be believing a lie.

As a side note, every place I see pictures of the Vatican Obelisk (and I have been there on more than a few occasions) it is not a cylinder. I can't find any record of it as a cylinder. Yet, here is your picture. Can you give me some explanation or background for this?

The obelisk I pointed at is in St Petersburg - in mother Russia - not St Peter's square.

The stone cylinder is one piece, lathe turned, absolutely perfectly round, and beautifully finished. It was stolen from ancient ruins and brought to the famous square in St Petersburg... where they made a gorgeous monument out of it.

Even though you ask Google for St Petersburg, it kicks out results for St Peters square... because Google works on the most searches. Did you mean St Peter's square?
Because nobody searches for the obelisk at St Petersburg, who cares about that tube of stone? Apparently nobody.

The Obelisk in the Palace Square – St Petersburg, Russia

The Alexander Column is the tallest monument of its type in the world.

The column is a single piece of red granite (hardness #8) ...
83 1/2 feet long and 11 1/2 feet in diameter. It weighs 661 tons.

Last edited:

Days

Commentator
You made a key point, but I missed it because of the typo... yeah, not only were the writer(s) of Genesis not there, they were no where close to there. What we miss today is the atmosphere it was written in... those people would have been familiar with the various myths of the land; they would have known that the writer(s) were borrowing from the 7-day creation myth and from the book of Enoch, they would have read the text the same way you read me, you can see what my commentary is touching on, you know the scriptures I'm skipping through; without that, my writing makes no sense. It was the same for that writing; it wasn't prophecy, it wasn't even history, it was a story; like a bedtime story, except in those days, stories were high entertainment, stories were the backbone of their culture. Those stories were the equivalent of worshiping the gods.

Did you pick up on the way the nomads of the middle east would pay homage/worship the gods of the region as they passed through? The shrines with shapes were the same as the temples with idols; the gods of the region had to be respected. So as you traveled, you paid your respects to the gods that inhabited each region. This was what Mohammed was asking from all of Islam; pay your respect to my god in my shrine... 5 times a day. This was a common practice throughout the world, so it made perfect sense to the house of Ishmael to do so. To the Nabateans, Jesus was the god of other regions. When they come in contact with Jesus, they pay their respects... when in Rome, do as Romans do. This was their mindset. The thing is... it was the same mindset throughout the planet; it was the common faith, everyone believed that way. The old testament Jews had the same mindset. It was only the Jewish prophets who tried - in vain - to get the people to see that their God was one God and their Lord was one Lord, that the whole spiritual world was directed by this one God. So, there was no choice, you couldn't choose which God you wanted to serve, because their was only one God. Mohammed delivered the same message. It was never a denial of all the gods of all the regions, it was always an acknowledgement of them; but it presented the idea that all the gods were housed in one household - all the spirits/angels came from the same source - there was one Spirit that flowed through and ruled over all of them. Mohammed was very definitely pointing at the God of Abraham; and he would have seen Jesus as belonging to the same spirit.

John 14:1

Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know.
So, this post of mine was put up Tuesday. On Friday, 3 days after - and this video was put up only yesterday - Brien Foerster comes out with a virtual Guide to Petra... the real Mecca. You can readily see that Petra is very ancient and it was a giant complex seven miles long. I loved it when Brien referred to the worship shapes as "localized gods prior to the time of Abrahamic religions" (4 minutes, 5 seconds mark). So you can see the kind of spiritual experience Mohammed had growing up in such a place.

Your Virtual Guide To Ancient Megalithic Petra In Jordan

Brien Foerster
Published on Sep 6, 2019

Days

Commentator
Okay, on to Hattusa, Turkey... where Brien Forrester has spent the last two weeks. This is just another video to reinforce the understanding that the whole planet was high tech before the flood. (except under the old ice caps, of course)

Hattusa megalithic site in Turkey
Streamed live on Sep 18, 2019

Days

Commentator
Now, let's look at what first appeared after the flood. Stop the video at the 2 minute 35 second mark... see those T-shaped support columns? Those are the exact same ruins found at Gobekli Tepi; a city dated to the same moment in time as Jericho. Gobekli Tepi has not been excavated, it is still over 90% buried in sand.

Jericho - The First City on Earth? // Ancient History Documentary
•Oct 5, 2019

Ask me, settlements like Jericho and Gobekli Tepi probably popped up all over the earth... there are ruins under most cities on earth, if we decided to dig up all our cities and we dug deep enough, we would find a bunch more of these first settlements that popped up immediately after the flood.

Days

Commentator
The obelisk I pointed at is in St Petersburg - in mother Russia - not St Peter's square.

The stone cylinder is one piece, lathe turned, absolutely perfectly round, and beautifully finished. It was stolen from ancient ruins and brought to the famous square in St Petersburg... where they made a gorgeous monument out of it.

Even though you ask Google for St Petersburg, it kicks out results for St Peters square... because Google works on the most searches. Did you mean St Peter's square?
Because nobody searches for the obelisk at St Petersburg, who cares about that tube of stone? Apparently nobody.

The Obelisk in the Palace Square – St Petersburg, Russia

The Alexander Column is the tallest monument of its type in the world.

The column is a single piece of red granite (hardness #8) ...
83 1/2 feet long and 11 1/2 feet in diameter. It weighs 661 tons.
And the answer to the Jeopardy question is...

... what didn't they build in 900 AD?

then there is Angkor Wat; this place was completely lost to the jungle. It looks doable until you realize that it consists of those huge stone cut into 7 steps stacked on top of each other... and how did they stack 'em? crane? wire rope? I don't think so. Not in 900 AD. If you watch the video, look for the seams between the rocks. Check out the giants among the regular size humans in the relief work; it all looks pre-flood to me.

Days

Commentator
And the answer to the Jeopardy question is...

... what didn't they build in 900 AD?

then there is Angkor Wat; this place was completely lost to the jungle. It looks doable until you realize that it consists of those huge stone cut into 7 steps stacked on top of each other... and how did they stack 'em? crane? wire rope? I don't think so. Not in 900 AD. If you watch the video, look for the seams between the rocks. Check out the giants among the regular size humans in the relief work; it all looks pre-flood to me.

Okay, how about this chariots of the gods sequel?
(you have to be patient, keep watching, Americans can't wait for anything)

30 FEET CRYSTAL LINGAM Found in Cambodia? Ancient Koh Ker Pyramid reveals Advanced Technology?
•Mar 14, 2020

PraveenMohan
682K subscribers

~ this was just posted today, and it already has 72K views.

Days

Commentator
This guy just cracked it.

I've been convinced by the arguments that these ancients stone blocks were polymers; cast to their shapes to fit perfectly together like a jigsaw puzzle. It was obvious, because there is simply no possible way to cut stone the way these stones came out. But the proof for the argument was sitting in front of our noses all along... and it came in the form of defining what the "knobs' were:

Mystery of Ancient ‘KNOBS’ in Temples - Evidence of Stone Melting /Geopolymer Technology?
•Mar 19, 2020

This is what they were doing; it wasn't polymers, they flat out were melting stones at the extreme temps necessary to do that. We can achieve those temps today (and then some). This guy nailed it, the ancients (pre-flood) were melting stones, pouring the molten stone into casts, and building jigsaw walls with them. That explains how they could achieve those router-like edges and rims and capiters and crowns and even the idols themselves... which, by the way, might not have been idols at all, the civilizations that came later might have turned them into idols by worshipping the figurines. There are temples with some incredible figurines on them, jes sayin".

Okay, there was both; the complete melting and casting of stones, which explains the majority of the work, and then there are other places that were polymers applied over rip rap work... the casting work had to be very ancient (pre-flood). The polymer work - they say - could have been done 1000 years ago. The drops were formed by casting, and they are found in some of the polymers. Since the drops are found everywhere, including in the polymer work applied over rip rap work, and since all the polymer work was done by melting the stone also, I think the polymers must have been done at the same time... IOW, I don't think any of the work is 1000 years old, it is all very ancient. Otherwise, how was the technology completely lost from just 1000 years ago? The Vedas are extremely ancient, I think these people are aware of the geo-polymer technology from the texts, not from handed down memory of any work being done 1000 years ago. It is the same story over and over, the very ancient foundations were there already and then modern man came along and built upon them.

Last edited:

Days

Commentator
This guy just cracked it.

I've been convinced by the arguments that these ancients stone blocks were polymers; cast to their shapes to fit perfectly together like a jigsaw puzzle. It was obvious, because there is simply no possible way to cut stone the way these stones came out. But the proof for the argument was sitting in front of our noses all along... and it came in the form of defining what the "knobs' were:

Mystery of Ancient ‘KNOBS’ in Temples - Evidence of Stone Melting /Geopolymer Technology?
•Mar 19, 2020

This is what they were doing; it wasn't polymers, they flat out were melting stones at the extreme temps necessary to do that. We can achieve those temps today (and then some). This guy nailed it, the ancients (pre-flood) were melting stones, pouring the molten stone into casts, and building jigsaw walls with them. That explains how they could achieve those router-like edges and rims and capiters and crowns and even the idols themselves... which, by the way, might not have been idols at all, the civilizations that came later might have turned them into idols by worshipping the figurines. There are temples with some incredible figurines on them, jes sayin".

Okay, there was both; the complete melting and casting of stones, which explains the majority of the work, and then there are other places that were polymers applied over rip rap work... the casting work had to be very ancient (pre-flood). The polymer work - they say - could have been done 1000 years ago. The drops were formed by casting, and they are found in some of the polymers. Since the drops are found everywhere, including in the polymer work applied over rip rap work, and since all the polymer work was done by melting the stone also, I think the polymers must have been done at the same time... IOW, I don't think any of the work is 1000 years old, it is all very ancient. Otherwise, how was the technology completely lost from just 1000 years ago? The Vedas are extremely ancient, I think these people are aware of the geo-polymer technology from the texts, not from handed down memory of any work being done 1000 years ago. It is the same story over and over, the very ancient foundations were there already and then modern man came along and built upon them.
you know, I'm not sure there was any stone paste type polymer that was applied over rip-rap; that was one theory, but there is no concrete evidence it was done as a construction method; I think that method was primarily repair work, and it has been going on for thousands of years. But this casting of stone in these puzzle like pieces; this is huge, and it is global, and it seems to also have the animal adornment, or in Asia, the figurines... but it is its own construction method, apart from the massive cut stone block that was used to build all the pyramids. Both methods were pre-flood... both methods were copied by post-flood civilizations, but never attaining the scale of pre-flood construction.

The "Stone Age" never ended, we still were building with stone forever and as long as we have been living here. Man was never an Ape, although we did - at times - live in caves. But this modern idea of a hunter-gatherer beginning, was really just a re-start after the flood... and it was accompanied by farming and we began rebuilding with stone also, immediately after the floods. Mean sea level rose 350-400 feet, cities were rebuilt on the new coastlines that were now inland from the pre-flood times. A frickin' ice cap melted and the Bible says both ice caps were broken up and dissolved and that the earth staggered like a drunken man, and that the ice caps will never again be as big as they were.

"In the beginning" could be just as easily written, "To begin with". It was a starting point. God created life from the ground. If you look at all the evidence, you have to conclude that God is constantly doing this; thousands of species go extinct every century, and thousands of species are created anew. Life keeps churning along on this planet... and human beings have been here forever, always intelligent, and always building civilizations, and always living in societies, and always prone to destruction, but I think the really big catastrophes are the hand of the Almighty. But God tells us to fear not and to trust him... and we fail that lesson over and over.

Last edited:

Emily

NSDAP Kanzler
"In the beginning" could be just as easily written, "To begin with". It was a starting point. God created life from the ground. If you look at all the evidence, you have to conclude that God is constantly doing this;
i've been saying that for years. Thank you.

Days

Commentator
i've been saying that for years. Thank you.
Modern man stumbles upon pre-flood pyramids and either they are honest like the Inca and call the place "the city of the Gods" and tell the truth, that they stumbled upon the place already built. Or, they are like most liars and claim that they built the pyramid. Now, if you want to know, the winner for the biggest liar award goes to this king in Cambodia who stumbled upon an ancient temple in 918 AD, and then claimed that his group of refugees, who were running for their lives from lost battles, they built a steelier claiming to have built the entire complex over night, while the rest of the world slept.

honest...

Ancient Pyramid Built in just 12 HOURS? Koh Ker Temple, Cambodia
•Apr 5, 2020

Days

Commentator
Modern man stumbles upon pre-flood pyramids and either they are honest like the Inca and call the place "the city of the Gods" and tell the truth, that they stumbled upon the place already built. Or, they are like most liars and claim that they built the pyramid. Now, if you want to know, the winner for the biggest liar award goes to this king in Cambodia who stumbled upon an ancient temple in 918 AD, and then claimed that his group of refugees, who were running for their lives from lost battles, they built a steelier claiming to have built the entire complex over night, while the rest of the world slept.

honest...

Ancient Pyramid Built in just 12 HOURS? Koh Ker Temple, Cambodia
•Apr 5, 2020
wow, this just gets better and better. This guy does a 2nd video on this temple site and it is mind blowing. First, here's the vid...

What he is doing is taking you through the universal gods of the pre-flood world. So, these temples / pyramids were not purely for worship and not purely for science, but a higher plane of existence that encompassed both. The strange energy he felt was frequency of life I posted on earlier in this thread. All the pyramids have that coming out of the top of the pyramid.

This pyramid is telling secrets. It was functional when it had the crystal in it. So, think about the great pyramid; it has that empty box right in the center where a crystal goes. Someone went around the world destroying the function of these pyramids. We have no idea who did that, except in the case of the Great pyramid, we know who did that. I always wondered why the guy dynamited his way into the king's chamber... how did he know there was a chamber behind that stone? Here is the answer; because his mission was to get the crystal out of there, that's what he went there to do. So he knew there was a chamber behind the stone blocking him because he was sent there to find the crystal chamber.

Crystal chamber! That's what it was, it wasn't the king's chamber or the queen's chamber, there was no king or queen in the place, these were not burials, these were pre-flood pyramids / temples, and they had crystal chambers that focused the energy of the structure up to the heavens and bounced that ELF wave off the ionosphere and set up a tone, a veritable tuning fork of electromagnetic energy, because the pyramids are perfect, the laser coming out the top goes absolutely straight up and bounces straight down and back up and back down and builds a bloody beam of frequency vibrating at the frequency of life. Imagine what it felt like to enter that temple before they wrecked it. and who the hell is behind wrecking all the pyramids on the planet?

So, this explains why higher academia is pushing a total lie that these structures were built with copper chisels by slaves. No one is that stupid. There is a hidden agenda to hide our ancient past, and this agenda came out of the dark ages, so it is a relatively recent effort, and it is global in scope, so that even hidden temple sites like this one were found and destroyed. These temples weren't all built 1100 years ago, they were visited by this conspiracy 1100 years ago, and they were wrecked. Me thinks the Knights Templar were not the only secret order up to shenanigans in that time of history... and the shenanigans were never recorded.

Think about this:
our ancestors were so advanced, they knew how to levitate stone, they knew how to channel the energy found at the lay lines of the earth; hell, they knew where the lay lines of the earth were, and along that lines, they knew that they could bounce an ELF wave off the ionosphere, and knew how to build pyramids so perfect to be able to send up an ELF wave so perfect that it stayed exactly in the same spot, so it was absolutely perfect in alignment. Absolute perfect, not off one billionth of one degree, because the signal moves at the speed of light, so unless it is absolutely perfect, it will walk off in the direction that it is off one billionth of one degree.

Once upon a time, all of mankind knew about these pyramids / temples. Mankind knew what was happening there... but mankind is today completely ignorant of something he likely understood for tens of thousands of years.

Last edited:

Attachments

I spent a month in Egypt exploring all the sites and smells in the early 80s. Gods did not make the ruins folks, quasi-slaves did. I took this shot of my best friend. I am sure they don't let you jump on it anymore but back then, no one cared.

Days

Commentator
I spent a month in Egypt exploring all the sites and smells in the early 80s. Gods did not make the ruins folks, quasi-slaves did. I took this shot of my best friend. I am sure they don't let you jump on it anymore but back then, no one cared.
If you would have taken a shot looking down the sides of that stone, you could see the scoops left in the rock from the diamond tipped shovels that the slaves used to dig it out of bedrock.

If you would have taken a shot looking down the sides of that stone, you could see the scoops left in the rock from the diamond tipped shovels that the slaves used to dig it out of bedrock.
Oh we looked. Diamond tips? Hardly. Good old fashioned chisels and hammers. Proof they used diamond tip chisels? You know the nearest diamonds were likely in Zaire at that time, not exactly an easy trek especially when they did not even know the source of the Nile and how big the Sudd was...