• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

the genesis of civilization

Days

Commentator
Well, I'll tell you....... if our civilization suddenly goes down, if the satellites are wiped from the skies and there is enough time lapsed before anything of substance rises again, anything on "hard copy" (aka paper) will be gone. All of our information will be floating around in the air with no means to grab it. And anything that is developed to grab information from the cloud will not be anything like what is currently used, so our technology will be forever inaccessible and - gone. It is quite possible that mankind has reached the level where we are now before. And of course they didn't write all of their information in stone. So.........if they had technology, it's gone.
We haven't caught up with antediluvian technology. We are just barely getting to the point where we can guess at what they had. We still haven't figured out the pyramids, and I'm not talking how they built them, I'm talking what they did. I have one theory, but don't know for sure it is correct and don't know if it isn't merely one of many things the pyramids were doing. For the most part, that technology is beyond our reach. All we have left is myths.

Now, if the technology was truly only a 1000 years old, as they say those Hindu temples are, then we would still have the technology. 4000 years ago the Egyptians made monatomic gold, and we still have that, we know how to make it. Nothing like super high technology was lost from 1000 years ago, it simply didn't exist in Vietnam 1000 years ago. They had mud huts deep in the jungle. They fished in the rivers by hand. I don't think they had a network of satellites and the ability to poured molten stones into giant molds and build giant complexes with modular sections weighing 100 tons; all highly crafted sections and then assemble them perfectly in alignment to the solstices. Deep in the Vietnam jungle? 1100 years ago? It is sheer lunacy.

Yeah, the ice cap was broken up, evaporated and rained back to earth some 400 feet of mean sea level. That's going to erase all civilization. 10,000 years is going to turn everything back into dirt... except the stone. It is amazing that myths survived. We found a satellite still in polar orbit. Our satellites all fall back to earth, they don't last very long, not the ones down low under the magnetosphere. And we haven't been able to achieve a polar orbit yet. Which... that's a way better orbit for mapping the earth. There was probably a bunch of those; hence, the perfect alignment of all these antediluvian structures.

Places like Stonehenge, were probably observatories. the temples and pyramids were also calendars, that's why they were perfectly aligned N,S,E,W. But there was much more going on there and the math they used to build them... it was way beyond geometry.

Basically, modern man is akin to a planet of apes inheriting the earth from some pretty sophisticated humans that were all drowned like rats. Atlantis and Mu both went under the waves. It takes thousands of years to build up technology, once you lose it... you have to start over.

Reactions: Jen

Days

Commentator
Now, let's focus for a moment on those Carolina "Bays". First of all, are these bays? You know that a bay and a lagoon are natural indentions in sea floors formed at the waters edge, right? So, we have half a million impact craters, scattered over land and ocean, all the exact same, and yes, people, in the central couple hundred miles, they are overlapping... it is utter insanity to say that these are bays. So, why do that? Why make utterly stupid conclusions like that? I think it is because no one is looking at them, we didn't even know they existed until we got satellite pics, and then NASA looks at the pics and says, "those aren't impact craters, because they are oblong"... (Impact craters are always circular) ... so then it gets thrown at the geologists to figure out how the earth formed these curious "bays" at this one location. That's all it takes, there is no agency in charge of thinking these things through.

Okay, that's a whole lot less thought than what went into getting the rest of the history of the earth wrong. So, this thread is looking closer at this stuff, but when it comes to the bays... hmmmmm, I posted what I could find; which was almost zero, at least the geologists tell us what the satellite pics show to be there.

Alright, so here's the deal, if you study the seven tablets of creation from the ancient Sumerian records... it is strange stuff... but it boils down to the gods talking to each other, and at the same time, the planets are the planets. The gods can also be natural calamities like hurricanes and earthquakes, they can also be salt water and fresh water... so it skips all over the place. But the basic record there is very interesting... and what it boils down to is this: the planet Mars attacked earth; stabbed earth in the heart, and then broke off the attack and headed over and took up orbit where it is today.

Now, the thing is, Mars came from way outside the solar system, looped in, past the other planets, talking with them as he went. Gravity would do that. Then came flying straight at the earth, but didn't collide with the earth, rather ran straight up to the earth and stabbed it with thunderbolts and explosions... then sailed right by and went and fell into the orbit it is in today. Okay, this is a myth, handed down to the Sumerians; so the contents of the myth can not be millions of years old, if it was 6000 years old and survived, that's pretty impressive. Now, realize that the earth and the planets and the sun all exist, so this is an event that happened... when? 12,500 years ago? Is that possible? Could Mars have settled into an orbit around the sun that fast? ... the answer is yes, easily.

So, what would that look like here on earth? Remember, our atmosphere is a thin skin of 50 miles and it is only thick oxygen for 10 miles: the biosphere. If Mars flew by at a perfect tangent, not striking the earth but coming within a mile or two or three of doing that... first of all gravity would have been enormous. And remember this is a flyby at the speeds of relativity; so 100,000 mph is bare minimum, it could have been 100,000 miles per minute. Assuming that Mars is spinning, as is the earth, the two balls are creating an explosion in the airspace between them. The ice cap of the earth is exploding up and hitting mars and bouncing back, the surface of Mars is tearing up and exploding in fragments back at the earth, and no doubt bouncing off and spraying into space. And given the speed of the flyby, those fragments just barely made contact, before, at something like an 89 degree angle, a glancing blow, they flew off into space... hence the oval impact craters.

So, it wasn't the impact from an exploding moon, it was the gravity and explosion from a near miss by another planet... ... that jarred the crust of the earth free from the mantle and spun it for 3000 - 4000 - 5000 miles in the direction of the flyby. That's going to knock you down and give you some awful vertigo, but not really hurt you; if you are a woolly mammoth, you get back up and keep eating, but the temp is suddenly dropping.

Days

Commentator
Now, let's focus for a moment on those Carolina "Bays". First of all, are these bays? You know that a bay and a lagoon are natural indentions in sea floors formed at the waters edge, right? So, we have half a million impact craters, scattered over land and ocean, all the exact same, and yes, people, in the central couple hundred miles, they are overlapping... it is utter insanity to say that these are bays. So, why do that? Why make utterly stupid conclusions like that? I think it is because no one is looking at them, we didn't even know they existed until we got satellite pics, and then NASA looks at the pics and says, "those aren't impact craters, because they are oblong"... (Impact craters are always circular) ... so then it gets thrown at the geologists to figure out how the earth formed these curious "bays" at this one location. That's all it takes, there is no agency in charge of thinking these things through.

Okay, that's a whole lot less thought than what went into getting the rest of the history of the earth wrong. So, this thread is looking closer at this stuff, but when it comes to the bays... hmmmmm, I posted what I could find; which was almost zero, at least the geologists tell us what the satellite pics show to be there.

Alright, so here's the deal, if you study the seven tablets of creation from the ancient Sumerian records... it is strange stuff... but it boils down to the gods talking to each other, and at the same time, the planets are the planets. The gods can also be natural calamities like hurricanes and earthquakes, they can also be salt water and fresh water... so it skips all over the place. But the basic record there is very interesting... and what it boils down to is this: the planet Mars attacked earth; stabbed earth in the heart, and then broke off the attack and headed over and took up orbit where it is today.

Now, the thing is, Mars came from way outside the solar system, looped in, past the other planets, talking with them as he went. Gravity would do that. Then came flying straight at the earth, but didn't collide with the earth, rather ran straight up to the earth and stabbed it with thunderbolts and explosions... then sailed right by and went and fell into the orbit it is in today. Okay, this is a myth, handed down to the Sumerians; so the contents of the myth can not be millions of years old, if it was 6000 years old and survived, that's pretty impressive. Now, realize that the earth and the planets and the sun all exist, so this is an event that happened... when? 12,500 years ago? Is that possible? Could Mars have settled into an orbit around the sun that fast? ... the answer is yes, easily.

So, what would that look like here on earth? Remember, our atmosphere is a thin skin of 50 miles and it is only thick oxygen for 10 miles: the biosphere. If Mars flew by at a perfect tangent, not striking the earth but coming within a mile or two or three of doing that... first of all gravity would have been enormous. And remember this is a flyby at the speeds of relativity; so 100,000 mph is bare minimum, it could have been 100,000 miles per minute. Assuming that Mars is spinning, as is the earth, the two balls are creating an explosion in the airspace between them. The ice cap of the earth is exploding up and hitting mars and bouncing back, the surface of Mars is tearing up and exploding in fragments back at the earth, and no doubt bouncing off and spraying into space. And given the speed of the flyby, those fragments just barely made contact, before, at something like an 89 degree angle, a glancing blow, they flew off into space... hence the oval impact craters.

So, it wasn't the impact from an exploding moon, it was the gravity and explosion from a near miss by another planet... ... that jarred the crust of the earth free from the mantle and spun it for 3000 - 4000 - 5000 miles in the direction of the flyby. That's going to knock you down and give you some awful vertigo, but not really hurt you; if you are a woolly mammoth, you get back up and keep eating, but the temp is suddenly dropping.
I just realized that the Mars flyby spun the earth in the same direction it is spinning... so it didn't necessarily detach the crust from the mantle, it could have simply been my original concept; the spin was slapped ahead half a day or more. That would also have the effect of the sun rising twice in China. It would have still jarred the crust and crumbled many a wall in Peru, but left the pyramids intact. The flash from the explosion is still seen as far away as Peru and Egypt.

Both the Sumerian tablets and Genesis make a point of there being two waters: the fresh water above the firmament and the salt water in the oceans, and both texts join the waters. Today's physicists would be quick to point out the immense electrical arcing between the worlds that such a flyby would produce... the stab to the earth's heart. Greek legends and all the west talk about a battle that imprisoned the natural catastrophes; maybe the weather anomalies (includes tsunamis and floods) persisted for a couple thousand years before subsiding. Also, intense electrical arcing between worlds would affect the global weather; it might also have "opened the windows of heaven" in Genesis. The weather on earth seems to be drier and hotter after that event 12,500 years ago... as a result of the effect on our atmosphere. Our DNA is struggling to keep up with the hotter sun; which, the sun is not hotter, but our atmosphere is not blocking it as strongly as it did before the flood. So it seems there was more water in the atmosphere; perhaps the jet stream was more like an entire bubble of water... that's how the texts read.

Genesis doesn't tell the whole story contained in the 7 tablets of creation... Genesis is not written to tell that beginning, the beginning that Moses was telling was how their people began; the story of Abraham. So, Moses knew the 7 tablets of creation, his story was set within the former, and simply makes references to it, references that everyone at that time would have recognized. Genesis is its own story, it wasn't retelling the Sumerian story, and Genesis was not necessarily pointing at other texts, you have to understand that there was a common knowledge of those things, so the same items are found in both texts, but the stories are telling different tales. So, the book of Genesis was not interested in telling the story of the flood, it merely wanted to follow a genealogy through the flood. So you get these quick sentences summing up what happened as it pertained to bringing forth the civilization that brought forth Abraham... the focus in Genesis is the genealogy, not the civilization. So it tells the genesis of the civilization as a byproduct of telling the genealogy. Today, we are more interested in the civilization than the genealogy, but back then, they were more interested in the genealogy.

Last edited:

Days

Commentator
Okay, what about the big picture? Why hasn't anyone tried to fashion that? I'm on page 24 and there's still a lot more ground to cover, but let me ask you, have you ever come across an attempt to explain the whole enchilada? It seems all we get is fragments, and that doesn't make any sense, why isn't there something more contiguous? Why isn't there a sense of history and knowledge and belonging? Was mankind so damn destructive that there never was any cohesive bond of existence down here? I get the feeling that we were tossed here, lost and confused, like orphans. Every life is spent searching for our spiritual past, searching for God, searching for love, completely aghast at the pathetic state of mankind. Where is our collective sense of belonging? I'm 60 years old now, if I haven't found it yet, I don't think it is out there. I'm not talking about our personal search for salvation, I'm talking about the whole of the human race... it splintered into a million fragments, but when was it ever connected and at peace? It may have been, before that damnable fruit of the knowledge of good and evil, we don't know, but if it was, it was lost, and good luck finding it, fishing through the fractured remains of history... there is no guide to follow... why doesn't anyone present an intelligent complete picture of our past?

To start with, what is time? We live from moon to moon and year to year, but it goes in circles, do you realize that we use politics as a calendar? This person or that person. "In the 9th year of the reign of..." or in the year of our lord... that's no way to keep time. The ancients understood that our sun is dancing with another star and that it produces a 24,000 year cycle in the heavens; which they broke into 2000 year Ages. When Jesus said, "I will be with you always, even until the end of the Age" ... that meant exactly that, the end of the Age of Pisces, that's the Age he was referring to. So, they knew how to keep time. This really pisses me off. How did we go backwards? How did we get lost? No one knows how to keep time anymore... and we are so lost, we don't even think about it, which is to say, we don't even know we are lost. We have no sense of time and we have no sense of history, we have no clue what we are doing on this planet.

So, I've been assembling all these fragments and I am quite sure that if anyone is reading this, all they can do is wonder if I got this right or that right... I wonder myself. You are probably wondering, why does he bother? It obviously can't be done. After all, if no one has made any sense of it all up until now, it simply can't be done, right? Maybe not, but what can be done is this: map out the civilization as a whole; look at the whole planet and look at it in terms of thousands of years and what was built where; all of it. It can be done. It takes years of effort and you have to have the vision to start with, you have to keep track of everything as you go and fit it together as you go; build the model. And not work with the model academia has, because that is wrong, so the model has to be reworked.

Here is what I see, so far. There was wide spread civilization before the flood. And it all seems to be of one mind. The pyramids and the temples get built eerily the same, all over the earth. The gods were diverse, and yet, doing the same things, all over the earth. And where ever there was a center of civilization, there was a code of law. You could view religion as the same; religion gave a code of personal conduct. And there was always some type of justice; whether that was from a king or a government, but the code of law in a culture had to be enforced. Human life had to serve the gods and work with each other, once that was set up, the civilizations could trade with each other, but without proper rule to govern an area, nothing was built, first came order, then from the order, a collective was formed. So, watch this video because it is Plato's narrative, word for word, so it is worth learning what that consisted of, and as you watch it, consider the construct, look at the government, the code of law, look at what gets laid as a foundation for every civilization.

Plato Describes Atlantis // First Mention of the Island // 360 BC 'Critias'
•Nov 8, 2019

Jen

Senator
I don't think we are supposed to make sense of time. We are just to accept it and make sense of something else that's more important. I have said this before and I will say it again. The first sentence in all of Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time books is this:

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.”

Days

Commentator
I don't think we are supposed to make sense of time. We are just to accept it and make sense of something else that's more important. I have said this before and I will say it again. The first sentence in all of Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time books is this:

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.”
”... when the Age that gave it birth comes again.” Way long forgotten after 22,000 years, eh?

I have a theory; a theory is a guess, and we don't always guess right, but anyway, my theory is this;

Nebiru (planet of the crossing) traveled along an ellipse, in this 3600 year cycle that came from far outside the solar system, all the way into earth's path and then back out again. The ancients would have been able to plot that course, and follow it for many a cycle. They would have known where the next visit was coming. So, when, 16,000 years ago, they saw it right on path to come around in another 3600 years on a collision course with earth, they prepared for it... by building all these pyramids on high ground.

In a close pass, such as the flyby I described above, gravity would do multiple things...

• turn the earth and Mars half a revolution like turning a page in a book.
  • alter the path for both the earth and Mars.
  • rip up the ice caps
  • heat up the surfaces between the two worlds.
  • if the pass was low enough to touch our atmosphere, an enormous explosion would taken place where that occurred.

* There has been no visit from Nebiru in the past 3600 years. So, it seems that the planet became Mars and the tear-off from the near miss became the asteroid belt. My guess is, earth chose a new path around the sun also and that would have also changed the climate for the entire earth.

Last edited:

Jen

Senator
”... when the Age that gave it birth comes again.” Way long forgotten after 22,000 years, eh?

I have a theory; a theory is a guess, and we don't always guess right, but anyway, my theory is this;

Nebiru (planet of the crossing) traveled an eclipse in this 3600 year cycle that came from far outside the solar system, all the way into earth's path and then back out again. The ancients would have been able to plot that course, and follow it for many a cycle. They would have known where the next visit was coming. So, when, 16,000 years ago, they saw it right on path to come around in another 3600 years on a collision course with earth, they prepared for it... by building all these pyramids on high ground.

In a close pass, such as the flyby I described above, gravity would do multiple things...

• turn the earth and Mars half a revolution like turning a page in a book.
  • alter the path for both the earth and Mars.
  • rip up the ice caps
  • heat up the surfaces between the two worlds.
  • if the pass was low enough to touch our atmosphere, an enormous explosion would taken place where that occurred.

* There has been no visit from Nebiru in the past 3600 years. So, it seems that the planet became Mars and the tear-off from the near miss became the asteroid belt. My guess is, earth chose a new path around the sun also and that would have also changed the climate for the entire earth.
That's a pretty strong theory. I'm guessing that, although we may never be able to know exactly, that this is not far from what happened. One thing for certain, those pyramids weren't made by men........slave teams....... hoisting those stones by hand. And they weren't made for no reason, especially since they occur all around the world.

Interesting.

Days

Commentator
That's a pretty strong theory. I'm guessing that, although we may never be able to know exactly, that this is not far from what happened. One thing for certain, those pyramids weren't made by men........slave teams....... hoisting those stones by hand. And they weren't made for no reason, especially since they occur all around the world.

Interesting.
The theory combines the written witnesses with the archaeological record with the anthropological record with the geologic record. Or, as I like to say, I'm trying to put all these puzzle pieces together.

There's a bloody empire lying on the Mediterranean sea floor, in the shallows, in what used to be lakeside dry ground joining Greece to Egypt. That was the civilization before the flood. But look where they built the pyramids... high and dry. They knew the mean sea level was going to rise... or they knew there was going to be floods... or both. It is the same story all over the earth. We have civilization in the shallows all over the earth; but no pyramids, they were all built on high ground. And they all seem to date to 14,000 or 15,000 years ago, or thereabouts. And their design is far and away the most permanent structures ever built. And the one theory of mine about their producing a vibration at the frequency of life that heals DNA, is more than theory, the pyramids do that. So, if you were building something to survive a collision between worlds and you wanted to help mankind recover afterwards; these were the perfect structures to do that. And they also made those giant stone boxes and lids, which seem to have been containers to store seed in, to replant the land, and it would seem that they did just that, because they are all empty.

Last edited:

Jen

Senator
The theory combines the written witnesses with the archaeological record with the anthropological record with the geologic record. Or, as I like to say, I'm trying to put all these puzzle pieces together.

There's a bloody empire lying on the Mediterranean sea floor, in the shallows, in what used to be lakeside dry ground joining Greece to Egypt. That was the civilization before the flood. But look where they built the pyramids... high and dry. They knew the mean sea level was going to rise... or they knew there was going to be floods... or both. It is the same story all over the earth. We have civilization in the shallows all over the earth; but no pyramids, they were all built on high ground. And they all seem to date to 14,000 or 15,000 years ago, or thereabouts. And their design is far and away the most permanent structures ever built. And the one theory of mine about their producing a vibration at the frequency of life that heals DNA, is more than theory, the pyramids do that. So, if you were building something to survive a collision between worlds and you wanted to help mankind recover afterwards; these were the perfect structures to do that. And they also made those giant stone boxes and lids, which seem to have been containers to store seed in, to replant the land, and it would seem that they did just that, because they are all empty.
Very interesting. I believe that what you've uncovered is near to the truth of what happened.

I also believe that we are coming very close to the destruction of our civilization happening again.
*the implants (mark of the beast) are soon to be required
*right has become wrong and wrong has become right
*pleasure comes before God
*humankind has thrown God and godliness into the dust
*people want everything given to them for nothing given by them
*disrespect for authority
*Godliness is scoffed at. Ungodliness reigns

I pray that the Rapture is real and those of us who love God will be taken away before God pours his wrath out on a hopelessly sinful world.

Days

Commentator
Very interesting. I believe that what you've uncovered is near to the truth of what happened.

I also believe that we are coming very close to the destruction of our civilization happening again.
*the implants (mark of the beast) are soon to be required
*right has become wrong and wrong has become right
*pleasure comes before God
*humankind has thrown God and godliness into the dust
*people want everything given to them for nothing given by them
*disrespect for authority
*Godliness is scoffed at. Ungodliness reigns

I pray that the Rapture is real and those of us who love God will be taken away before God pours his wrath out on a hopelessly sinful world.
I've managed to access an awful lot of the evidence. When we started this journey, I really had to dig to look back this far. But in the the past 2 years, YouTube has exploded with material looking at this. Once I was able to look at all the evidence, the pieces started to come together. At this point, I feel pretty confident about this model.

Today's planet is - as you pointed out - a spiritual battle ground. The destruction this time around looks to be political; meaning, I think we are headed for another world war. The old axiom, "as above, so below" doesn't bode well for mankind at this time, because, right now in the heavens, there is war.

Jen

Senator
I've managed to access an awful lot of the evidence. When we started this journey, I really had to dig to look back this far. But in the the past 2 years, YouTube has exploded with material looking at this. Once I was able to look at all the evidence, the pieces started to come together. At this point, I feel pretty confident about this model.

Today's planet is - as you pointed out - a spiritual battle ground. The destruction this time around looks to be political; meaning, I think we are headed for another world war. The old axiom, "as above, so below" doesn't bode well for mankind at this time, because, right now in the heavens, there is war.
We are gearing up for a war. That is quite obvious.
We don't know what exactly is happening in the heavenly war .........but I'm sure that's a bad one too.

And then, there are swarms of earthquakes around that Yellowstone Volcano. The eruption of that one is way overdue and it will wipe out or at the very least, cover in ash from the Great Lakes to the Cascades and down to northern Oklahoma.

The Evil that is in the world doesn't deserve to go on. I'm glad God is patient, though.

Days

Commentator
We are gearing up for a war. That is quite obvious.
We don't know what exactly is happening in the heavenly war .........but I'm sure that's a bad one too.

And then, there are swarms of earthquakes around that Yellowstone Volcano. The eruption of that one is way overdue and it will wipe out or at the very least, cover in ash from the Great Lakes to the Cascades and down to northern Oklahoma.

The Evil that is in the world doesn't deserve to go on. I'm glad God is patient, though.
As I understand it, we are in the middle of the mother of all spiritual wars. You've got God, then his cherubs, then his arch angels, and then a myriad of spirits too large to count. So, the highest cherub has taken one third of the angels and faced off against the arch angels with 2/3 of the angels. That's all of it, the entire spiritual realm is at war. I'm amazed that any of us down here are staying somewhat sane. This is total insanity.

Notice how the trumpets wipe out a third of the trees or grass or seas or fresh water or humans? I think what that really means is that a third of the spirit of life is dying. I'm not sure how it ends up looking down here... but it can't be good.

Jen

Senator
So what does your timeline tell you now? Have you revised any of it? Could it possibly be sooner than you once thought? Things are so bad now I don't want to be around for them to get worse. I am ready for the Rapture.

Days

Commentator
So what does your timeline tell you now? Have you revised any of it? Could it possibly be sooner than you once thought? Things are so bad now I don't want to be around for them to get worse. I am ready for the Rapture.

Well, the first trumpet I've got pegged for Autumn 2028... that's pretty close!

“For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.”

Habakkuk 2:3

Jen

Senator
Well, the first trumpet I've got pegged for Autumn 2028... that's pretty close!

“For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.”

Habakkuk 2:3
I can't even imagine how bad things will be by 2028, but I know the Mark of the Beast will be required by then. And nothing will get any better between now and then. I'm pretty sure of that.

Days

Commentator
I can't even imagine how bad things will be by 2028, but I know the Mark of the Beast will be required by then. And nothing will get any better between now and then. I'm pretty sure of that.
The mark of the beast is required to buy or sell in the Beast's domain. It is like the mark of a registrar showing you have met the international standards, except it is carried down to the individual level. The Beast will ascend the throne Spring of 1932, victorious in the world war, he sets up his reign with that mark.

This current mess with the shut down is going to set off a supply chain war. That war will bring forth the technology for the mark. It is all coming down the pike.

Days

Commentator
Finally, simple presentation of the evidence. Videos like these are needed. Notice the tone of the presentation. Egyptology no longer warrants any pretense of validity. Their model is absurdly wrong. Not even worth arguing any more, just discard it. And that is what I am seeing over and over.

A couple of points to think about as you watch this. First, there was what? I think it was 30,000 stone vases recovered from the Giza pyramids. All of it quickly tucked out of view. Then they put a dozen or less on display at a time. The vases I saw in this video were some of the worse I've ever seen, it looks like they purposely picked out the rejects for this museum. It is sad to think that Egypt's higher learning is so political, that they would do this. All the stoneware I have seen heretofore from Giza was 100% perfect. Turning stone as hard as granite; that's not human work, a human is not going to be able to do that, that can only be done by robotics, the pressure needed to perform the cutting, no human is that strong to begin with, and to cut out the stone inside the vase, completely impossible for a human, it could only have been done with robotics.

Another thing I wanted to point out is the finish work. You see this on the 40 ton boxes with 10 ton lids also. Notice when they caption that you can see yourself in the stone, it is so highly polished, like a mirror. Hard to produce a finish like that in stone. Harder to have it last 15,000 years or more. We can not imagine what they used to do that. Also, again, look at the hieroglyphs cut into that stone; look how perfect they are, every image is the exact replica of itself where ever it shows up; it is obviously typeset, those glyphs are being stamped into the stone. Don't ask me how they did that, because black onyx is number 8 on the hardness scale; did they make diamond stamps for every glyph???? I guess. and then they are machine applied to exact tolerances of pressure. The perfection in application is so beyond human hands, it is all machine work... done with computers and robotics.

Advanced Ancient Machining That Is Absurdly Difficult To Replicate Even With Today's Technology
•Premiered Aug 12, 2019

Days

Commentator

So, it seems, after the near collision with Nebiru / Mars, there was a couple thousand years of weather calamities. The time of the titans. So, if you had those 40 ton boxes with 10 ton lids, you could use those over and over. Even if you lost the technology to carry and place them in that dug-out warehouse they set them in (nice and cool in there) ... since the boxes are already in there, all you would need to be able to do was slide the lid back and forth. And since the boxes were built to perfection and polished to a perfect flatness, those lids would have slid real nice, as long as the boxes were sitting on perfectly flat ground, which also seems to be the case for each of them. So they would have been quite functional as seed storage for the centuries of the titans and all their disasters. Seems to me, we could still use them for that.

Last edited:
"In the beginning" of what?

Mankind, in our current image and likeness, has been around for 200,000 years. There was a flood as recently as 9000-12,000 years ago. So there is two civilization periods. The book of Genesis starts at somewhere before the first civilization... in the beginning of that time period.

The earth was empty, as in void, as in no land sticking up out of the water. So God had totally flattened the earth, which means the oceans would have covered it to an average depth of 1 1/2 miles. We are not told why he did that, or what pissed him off that time, or if it was just a big mistake. But we are told that God gathered the land together, populated it, then separated the land into continents, and it is terribly obvious that the continents all fit back together. There's a rock cycle, so don't believe any dates in the billions of years for rocks. Maybe believe that dating for stars, but stars aren't rocks, capice?

So God tells man to go "replenish" the earth.

replenish: fill (something) up again. restore (a stock or supply of something) to the former level or condition.

Be fruitful and multiply. So the whole intent in creating man all over again was to reproduce a working civilization. It's a do-over. When a potter goofs up a vase, he smashes the clay down, adds more water, and starts over.

Something like 30,000 to 40,000 years ago, we had some very high tech civilization going on. Which means it was around for another 15,000 years minimum, to reach that point. I'm inclined to believe that the entire 200,000 years played out in the last two civilizations. IOW, there was no cave man bull shit in the past 200,000 years. Man was created intelligent. And there was mankind before this time, but he may not have been made in God's image and likeness. He may have been a cave man... but I doubt it. Even the animals have intelligence, so why would you expect mankind to be less intelligent than the animals? What would be the point in creating animalistic mankind? Again, don't believe any dates in the millions of years for human skeletons. I only believe mankind predates the book of Genesis because the book of Genesis tells me that he did. There is no way a human skeleton survived whatever catastrophe reduced the earth to a perfect sphere covered with water. For that matter, there is no way any skeleton of any creature survived that, except if they were fossilized by it, which they would have, if it was a sudden inundation.

How were the floods created? The land was flattened. Bring down the mountains, bring up the sea floor, and the oceans will cover everything. The first flood was an absolute leveling. The 2nd flood was a partial leveling. The deep trenches in the ocean floor were raised and then dropped, the mountains may have been lowered somewhat and then raised back up, but the water did not cover everything in Noah's flood, it was a docile enough flood for a wooden boat to survive. It would have, no doubt, melted the ice that had formed in North America into the Great Lakes. And it would have created fossils.

So now you see that there was two floods in the Bible. The first one which finished off all mankind and Noah's flood which did not finish off all mankind. The Bible records there were giants before Noah's flood and that they survived the flood, heck, there was still some smallish giants in the land of Canaan in David's time. In Moses' time there was real giants in the land, maybe 12 feet tall, maybe 20 feet tall, before Noah's flood some were 30 feet tall, even 35 feet tall. Figure that was something like 5000-7000 years after the flood, and likely longer. So, there's little doubt that more than Noah's family survived the flood.

Just as there is little doubt that mankind was already on the earth before God created Adam... heck the lands already had names, and already had people in them, so Adam wasn't even the beginning of the civilization before Noah's flood, he was inserted into it. If you think about it, man was created upon the land in chapter one, then God goes back and creates Adam and Eve in a garden he planted eastward in e-den, so civilization was well under way already.
I'm still hoping they find Noah's ark. And the golden fleece . . .

Days

Commentator
I'm still hoping they find Noah's ark. And the golden fleece . . .
the Ark in Genesis would have turned into dirt in short order. The waters subsided for 150 days, meaning the Ark rode the waters all the way back down to the lowlands, then settled somewhere. Mother nature would have made quick work of natural wood. If it lasted a century it still became dirt ten millennia back.